Why can't a Democrat be pro life?

27,326 Views | 287 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Florda_mike
Oldbear83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Waco1947 said:

Florda_mike said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

"Women were more permissive than men when it comes to abortion, with 54 percent saying it should be available as a personal choice or allowed in those "clearly established" instances, and 41 percent saying either that it should never be allowed (15 percent) or allowed only under those three exceptions (26 percent). Forty-eight percent of men would allow abortions with few or no restrictions, while 46 percent would either prohibit it (14 percent) or allow it only in exceptional cases (32 percent)." Texas Tribune

When does a human fetus become human?

Whenever if it was left alone, it would have chance to have a great childhood, adulthood and live a long beautiful life just like most everybody does
Except a drug addicted mom. A 14 yr old with no education. A 35 yr old who had an affair. An idiot male who sabotages her contraception. A congress that won't allow a Plan B
So, your claim is that those people would be better off dead?
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Waco1947
Not what I said. I said you can't make moral decisions for others. It ain't your life or your body. You can't stand it that you can't tell women what to do.
Waco1947
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Not what I said. I said you can't make moral decisions for others. It ain't your life or your body. You can't stand it that you can't tell women what to do.
God will judge you.

You should fear that.
Waco1947
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

God will judge you.

You should fear that.
God will judge you for judging women. God will judge you for a total lack of empathy
Waco1947
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

God will judge you.

You should fear that.
God will judge you for judging women. God will judge you for a total lack of empathy
A minister would know Scripture well enough to know your claim is bilge, Waco.

I have empathy for many people, but I will not countenance hypocrisy ... especially regarding Christ's teachings and opinion regarding the Law.

Your problem is with what Christ actually did and said, not my own life and beliefs.
Sam Lowry
Waco1947 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Waco1947 said:

Florda_mike said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

"Women were more permissive than men when it comes to abortion, with 54 percent saying it should be available as a personal choice or allowed in those "clearly established" instances, and 41 percent saying either that it should never be allowed (15 percent) or allowed only under those three exceptions (26 percent). Forty-eight percent of men would allow abortions with few or no restrictions, while 46 percent would either prohibit it (14 percent) or allow it only in exceptional cases (32 percent)." Texas Tribune

Whenever if it was left alone, it would have chance to have a great childhood, adulthood and live a long beautiful life just like most everybody does
Except a drug addicted mom. A 14 yr old with no education. A 35 yr old who had an affair. An idiot male who sabotages her contraception. A congress that won't allow a Plan B
I've seen people make a great childhood in circumstances like these. Thank God they didn't listen to you.
Outluers don't make your case besides it's none of your business
It's people like you who have made them outliers. A pastor should bring hope, not despair.
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Florda_mike said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Conception? So you save 1,000 embryos on a. Fire
Answer the question. Quit avoiding, deflecting and dodging.
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

God will judge you.

You should fear that.
Empathy is irrelevant to a question of fact: when does a fetus become human?
Florda_mike
Waco1947 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Waco1947 said:

Florda_mike said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

I've seen people make a great childhood in circumstances like these. Thank God they didn't listen to you.
Outluers don't make your case besides it's none of your business

It's none of my business to protect someone from being murdered by a bully??? You serious?

You can be imprisoned for leaving someone suffering from a car accident, why can't we protect an unborn child from being murdered?

Democrats have a selective legal system

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.