Texas Dems mailed pre-filled out voting applications to non-citizens?

938 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Gunny Hartman
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/texas-democrats-under-investigation-after-sending-applications-with-citizenship-box-pre-checked-to-non-citizens
riflebear
I would be absolutely shocked if we found out liberals were trying to cheat in this election. Shocked!
Doc Holliday
riflebear said:

I would be absolutely shocked if we found out liberals were trying to cheat in this election. Shocked!
Trump needs to IMMEDIATELY order voter ID's and put ICE at polling stations. THIS crap IS Foreign Voting Interference.
303Bear
Doc Holliday said:

riflebear said:

Trump needs to IMMEDIATELY order voter ID's and put ICE at polling stations. THIS crap IS Foreign Voting Interference.
POTUS does not have the power to do that.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Doesnt matter. He should just take control and do it. Some really think they need that type of government, To hell with our current system of checks and balances. Trust in Trump.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Doc Holliday
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Doesnt matter. He should just take control and do it. Some really think they need that type of government, To hell with our current system of checks and balances. Trust in Trump.
What do you do when the checks and balances aren't being checked and balanced?
contrario
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Yep, nuts on the left and right. And why do the nuts always resort to dictators as long as the dictator agrees with their policies?
Gunny Hartman
Just a few short weeks, I'm looking forward to quenching my thirst with leftist tears
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.