Karavans or Kavanaugh? Jobs or MOBS??

602 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Johnny Bear
Baylor3216
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The choice seems pretty clear.

How can one vote for the party of burn it all down bullies in the street?

Some people are nihilists I suppose
Baylor3216

This is the Democrats dream. Coming to lower wages, take jobs and get on the government dole to vote Democrat

Canada2017
Baylor3216 said:

This is the Democrats dream. Coming to lower wages, take jobs and get on the government dole to vote Democrat

Amazing isn't it ?

Dems would tank our standard of living just to stay in office

And on the local level....good people continue to buy their lies and send them back to DC.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Baylor3216 said:

Man, that pic reminded me of Baylor fans walking across the bridge to McLane Stadium back when we had a football team! Good times.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Johnny Bear
Canada2017 said:

Baylor3216 said:

Amazing isn't it ?

Dems would tank our standard of living just to stay in office

And on the local level....good people continue to buy their lies and send them back to DC.
That's a huge reason this midterm election is so important. I'm convinced given the chance (i.e. if they get a majority in either the House or Senate but especially if they get it in both) the dems literally will do all they can to tank the economy, because they know the MSM will help them blame it all on Trump and weaken him for the 2020 election. Voters have to view this election from a national perspective, including traditionally localized House elections.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.