NRA continues its self destruction

11,600 Views | 131 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by xiledinok
Waco1947
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gun safety begins with spreading the truthful information: people who bring guns into their homes are endangering themselves and their loved ones. David Frum
Doc Holliday
This is like the 10th time you've made this point.

You accept it as fact, we do not.
It ends there.
303Bear
Thanks goodness for fresh ideas and new angles to discuss.
Waco1947
I shouldn't be surprised but the paranoia rage that erupts here is stunning in its depth and intensity.
It is immediate and reflexive.
Gun safety should be a concept to which we can all agree. Yet somehow 'gun safety' is transmuted into a lie. Strange indeed. The 2 words "gun safety" are so strongly opposed.
303Bear
I believe you are talking to the wall again. Certainly not responding to anything posted here or on any of the numerous other threads you have begun with the exact same premise.
Polycarp
Waco1947 said:

Gun safety begins with spreading the truthful information: people who bring guns into their homes are endangering themselves and their loved ones. David Frum

SB/MBSC/DR
cowboycwr
Oh look. 47 continues his spread of lies by using the same quote that numerous people have shown to be a lie, false, incorrect, not true.
Doc Holliday
Waco1947 said:

I shouldn't be surprised but the paranoia rage that erupts here is stunning in its depth and intensity.
Gun safety should be a concept to which we can all agree. Yet somehow 'gun safety' is transmuted into a lie. Strange indeed. The 2 words "gun safety" are so strongly opposed.
You're done here buddy.
You don't want to have an honest conversation.

I really hope nobody responds to you after my comment.
Waco1947
cowboycwr said:

Oh look. 47 continues his spread of lies by using the same quote that numerous people have shown to be a lie, false, incorrect, not true.

Let's break it down as to lying
Is gun safety important or is it a lie??
Waco1947
Polycarp
Waco1947 said:

cowboycwr said:

SB/MBSC/DR
Waco1947
Polycarp said:

Waco1947 said:

cowboycwr said:

SB/MBSC/DR
. I have no idea what your saying.
"Is gun safety important or is it a lie??
Waco1947
Polycarp
Waco1947 said:

Polycarp said:

Waco1947 said:

cowboycwr said:

SB/MBSC/DR

Mine makes more sense than yours.

Sound Bite/ Male Bovine Soil Conditioner/ Don't Respond
contrario
This is literally the 4th or 5th time you have started a thread with that exact same quote and it's probably the 25th time you have used that exact same quote in a post. Why start another thread that is identical to the last one?
ATL Bear
Waco1947 said:

Polycarp said:

Waco1947 said:

cowboycwr said:

SB/MBSC/DR
No one is arguing with you about the importance of gun safety, and you're not making an argument about the importance of gun safety. You're making a false assertion and calling it "truthful information".
Jack Bauer
Waco47 is the Jim Acosta of Sicem365. Persistent, annoying and usually wrong.
contrario
Jack Bauer said:

Waco47 is the Jim Acosta of Sicem365. Persistent, annoying and usually wrong.
Does 47 belittle and assault women too just because he is a white male?
riflebear
What is wrong w/ these people? Attacking someone who works for FoxNews after their niece was murdered in today's shooting. Pathetic.

El Oso
303Bear said:

Thanks goodness for fresh ideas and new angles to discuss.

Here's a new one. The WFAA in Dallas reported at 6am this morning that the club in CA implemented a clear bags only protocol after the San Bernadino shooting.

Patrons pushed back so hard that this club revoked the policy a few weeks ago.

So, gun control advocates want guns controlled because of a few nuts, but don't mess with a purse.
Edmond Bear
contrario said:

This is literally the 4th or 5th time you have started a thread with that exact same quote and it's probably the 25th time you have used that exact same quote in a post. Why start another thread that is identical to the last one?

Because this is 47's proven schtick. He just wants a one way discussion. He talks. You listen. Because, when you talk, you disprove his talking points.

So, he just goes on repeat and has no interest in listening or truth. This has been proven over and over.
cowboycwr
Waco1947 said:

cowboycwr said:

That isn't your quote. The quote is a lie.
Waco1947
ATL Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Polycarp said:

Waco1947 said:

cowboycwr said:

SB/MBSC/DR
No one is arguing with you about the importance of gun safety, and you're not making an argument about the importance of gun safety. You're making a false assertion and calling it "truthful information".
. It is truthful information. What is untrue? Do you leave Guns out in the open? Gun safety is true.
Waco1947
ATL Bear
Waco1947 said:

ATL Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Polycarp said:

Waco1947 said:

cowboycwr said:

SB/MBSC/DR
. It is truthful information. What is untrue? Do you leave Guns out in the open? Gun safety is true.
Did you even read your quote?
quash
Waco1947 said:

Gun safety means more to those of us who own guns.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
xiledinok
A great radio station programmer would give 47 a thirty minute show before a 4 hour block of juiced up super strong conservative talk and call in programming.
The NRA has a major problem with this political set up. Hard to sell a gun these days.
BaylorOkie
senile
/snl,senl/Submit
adjective
(of a person) having or showing the weaknesses or diseases of old age, especially a loss of mental faculties.
Waco1947
quash said:

Waco1947 said:

. Yes they do. You know the dangers first hand do you take precautions.
So help me understand the hostility towards a simple fact of life.
""Gun safety begins, then, not with technical fixes, but with spreading the truthful information: people who bring guns into their homes are endangering themselves and their loved ones." David Frum
Waco1947
YoakDaddy
contrario said:

I think he's got a hard one for Frum. He quotes him repeatedly.
Polycarp
Waco1947 said:

quash said:

Waco1947 said:

. Yes they do. You know the dangers first hand do you take precautions.
So help me understand the hostility towards a simple fact of life.
""Gun safety begins, then, not with technical fixes, but with spreading the truthful information: people who bring guns into their homes are endangering themselves and their loved ones." David Frum

More male bovine soil conditioner coming after (out of) the colon.
Redbrickbear
Waco1947 said:

We have had guns in our direct family's home since the 1750s.

No written record of anyone in my family every have been hurt by a firearm.

I had 3 siblings and probably 40 weapons in the house....never so much as a scratch.

But yes a fire arm must always been treated with respect.

bearassnekkid
Asked and aswered, 47.

People who bring hair dryers into their homes are endangering themselves and their families.

So what.
Waco1947
bearassnekkid said:

Asked and aswered, 47.

People who bring hair dryers into their homes are endangering themselves and their families.

So what.
. Yes they do. They take precautions. I'm not sure what you think I am arguing. I am only arguing awareness
Waco1947
Waco1947
Why are you guys so damn angry about gun safety?

Waco1947
Waco1947
quash said:

Waco1947 said:

. Please say more.
Waco1947
quash
Waco1947 said:

quash said:

Waco1947 said:

. Please say more.

If you don't have a gun in your house gun safety is kinda irrelevant. We owners live with it, not in fear but in responsibility.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Waco1947
quash said:

Waco1947 said:

quash said:

Waco1947 said:

. Please say more.

If you don't have a gun in your house gun safety is kinda irrelevant. We owners live with it, not in fear but in responsibility.
. Not to split too many hairs but a gun in the House means you do live in fear of home invasion. (And for some fear of government). You may be do it responsibly but fear is the driver
I live with the same fears but without a gun. . I wish the responsibility part was true of all of you. But we are all human.
Waco1947
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.