Trump & China at G20 - So far so good

3,228 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by riflebear
riflebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?

J.R.
good call. Trumps sees our economy slowing and finally made a good call.
william
that's our Donny!

- LFS
Fetterman2024
riflebear
No lib comments? I guess it went really well.
Doc Holliday
He's doing a damn good job.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
J.R.
whether or not he can get a deal within 90 days remains to be seen.
HuMcK
J.R.
Well, tap the brakes on China. Turns out it looks like Trumps just down right lied again about what if anything was agreed on. There is no document and China will not comment. Oh, and the "Tarriff Guy" was taken really well by the market today. Down 800. Keep winning, there Trumpy Bear!
Ludwig von Missi
J.R. said:

Well, tap the brakes on China. Turns out it looks like Trumps just down right lied again about what if anything was agreed on. There is no document and. Gina will not comment. Oh, and the "Tarriff Guy" was taken really well by the market today. Down 800. Keep winning, there Trumpy Bear!

J.R.
He is so unqualified for his job, it ain't funny. Not to mention, he's just a bad guy.
Canada2017
chuckle

economy ....luck
foreign affairs ...luck
prison reform ...luck
rebuilding military ....luck
judges confirmed....luck
immigration enforcement....luck
CutTheTVoff
J.R. said:

Well, tap the brakes on China. Turns out it looks like Trumps just down right lied again about what if anything was agreed on. There is no document and China will not comment. Oh, and the "Tarriff Guy" was taken really well by the market today. Down 800. Keep winning, there Trumpy Bear!

Please cite the specific lie in quotes or YOU are the liar J.R.
CutTheTVoff
J.R. said:

He is so unqualified for his job, it ain't funny. Not to mention, he's just a bad guy.

Words of a nobody on a message board
contrario
J.R. said:

So why did you vote for him?!
CutTheTVoff
CutTheTVoff said:

J.R. said:

We're waiting J.R., you liar.
HuMcK
J.R.
CutTheTVoff said:

J.R. said:

Words of a nobody on a message board
and who the eff are you and what rock did you crawl out from under?
J.R.
contrario said:

J.R. said:

fair question. I wanted to give a business guy and an outsider a shot. I thought he was smarter than he has actually turned out to be. I thought he would get up the curve much quicker than he has. I had no idea what a Liar, cheat, and a Bully he actually is. As, I have said, that vote was a mistake in hind site.
J.R.
CutTheTVoff said:

J.R. said:

See above, clown.
contrario
J.R. said:

contrario said:

J.R. said:

fair question. I wanted to give a business guy and an outsider a shot. I thought he was smarter than he has actually turned out to be. I thought he would get up the curve much quicker than he has. I had no idea what a Liar, cheat, and a Bully he actually is. As, I have said, that vote was a mistake in hind site.
You regretted the vote the day after the election. What in the world happened in one day to change your mind? How did you not realize he was an ahole, liar and unqualified before the election? Anyone could have told you that.
J.R.
contrario said:

J.R. said:

contrario said:

J.R. said:

You regretted the vote the day after the election. What in the world happened in one day to change your mind? How did you not realize he was an ahole, liar and unqualified before the election? Anyone could have told you that.
Not the day after. It took a while when I saw how childish, mean, uncivilized, inarticulate, several foreign policy blunders. It took 6 months or so. Hey, not trying to rationalize, just being honest.
Johnny Bear
J.R. said:

contrario said:

J.R. said:

contrario said:

J.R. said:

Not the day after. It took a while when I saw how childish, mean, uncivilized, inarticulate, several foreign policy blunders. It took 6 months or so. Hey, not trying to rationalize, just being honest.
Yeah, too bad we didn't elect that bastion of honesty, integrity and all around "All American Gal" Hillary Clinton as our leader. We'd be sooooooo much better off right now............NOT..............
J.R.
I'm simply not making that distinction. Purely commentary on how bad I think he is for the country when the book is written. Watching The George HW funeral really is quite a contrast in Leadership, Humility, and Grace.
Canada2017
J.R. said:

I'm simply not making that distinction. Purely commentary on how bad I think he is for the country when the book is written. Watching The George HW funeral really is quite a contrast in Leadership, Humility, and Grace.

Yeah if only the media had treated 41 even half as nicely when he was POTUS.

Still remember Dan Rathers attempted hatchet jobs.
riflebear
CutTheTVoff
J.R. said:

CutTheTVoff said:

J.R. said:

See above, clown.

I read your incoherent garbage. You say the president "down right lied" but you won't give us his words (not yours). Back up your trash or you're the liar.
J.R.
CutTheTVoff said:

J.R. said:

CutTheTVoff said:

J.R. said:

See above, clown.

I read your incoherent garbage. You say the president "down right lied" but you won't give us his words (not yours). Back up your trash or you're the liar.
You are a funny little fella.
riflebear
J.R.
Canada2017 said:

J.R. said:

And H handled it with grace and class. He didn't call people names or refer to the media as the enemy of the people. Lots of contrasts there, bro.
Canada2017
J.R. said:

Canada2017 said:

J.R. said:

And H handled it with grace and class. He didn't call people names or refer to the media as the enemy of the people. Lots of contrasts there, bro.

Yes Bush did handle insults and lies far better than Trump.

Suspect Bush would have also ignored the ridiculous Hollywood slanders we have now. 41 was a true patrician and would have merely considered the source .

But one thing for sure.....90% of the media and 99% of the entertainment industry have been far easier on Democratic Presidents than Republicans ever since Jimmy Carter .

Can you honestly imagine if a significant number Hollywood
celebrities had been in public yelling F*** Obama ? The resulting chaos would have been unimaginable.
riflebear
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/china-signals-reduction-in-us-auto-tariffs

China could reduce auto tariffs from 40% to 15%. Hopefully both sides continue down this path.
riflebear
riflebear
riflebear
I don't care what side of the aisle you are on, everyone should be hoping for the best here between the US & China.

riflebear
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.