Spygate Cont.... Did Mueller withhold evidence?

2,974 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Mitch Blood Green
riflebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Contrary to media speculation that Robert Mueller is closing in on President Trump, the special prosecutor's plea deal with Trump's personal lawyer Michael Cohen offers further evidence that the Trump campaign did not collude with Russians during the 2016 election, according to congressional investigators and former prosecutors.
Cohen pleaded guilty last week to making false statements in 2017 to the Senate intelligence committee about the Trump Organization's failed efforts to build a Trump Tower in Moscow. Discussions about the so-called Moscow Project continued five months longer in 2016 than Cohen had initially stated under oath.

The nine-page charging document filed with the plea deal suggests that the special counsel is using the Moscow tower talks to connect Trump to Russia. But congressional investigators with House and Senate committees leading inquiries on the Russia question told RealClearInvestigations that it looks likeMueller withheld from the court details that would exonerate the president. They made this assessment in light of the charging document, known as a statement of "criminal information" (filed in lieu of an indictment when a defendant agrees to plead guilty); a fuller accounting of Cohen's emails and text messages that Capitol Hill sources have seen; and the still-secret transcripts of closed-door testimony provided by a business associate of Cohen.

On page 7 of the statement of criminal information filed against Cohen, which is separate from but related to the plea agreement, Mueller mentions that Cohen tried to email Russian President Vladimir Putin's office on Jan. 14, 2016, and again on Jan. 16, 2016. But Mueller, who personally signed the document, omitted the fact that Cohen did not have any direct points of contact at the Kremlin, and had resorted to sending the emails to a general press mailbox. Sources who have seen these additional emails point out that this omitted information undercuts the idea of a "back channel" and thus the special counsel's collusion case.
riflebear

Doc Holliday
I've been saying for quite a while that Mueller isn't out to get Trump, he's there to run cover and block SPYGATE proceedings. I mean he himself is implicated along with Obama's DOJ and FBI.

I think they were hoping for a better midterm turnout, but Democrats failed to take over the Senate.

Everything he's doing is to just exist. That's why there is no substantive charges or charges related to the "reason" for the special counsel.

With the existence of the special counsel, questions and inquires about SPYGATE are directed to "I can't speak on that subject because of the ongoing investigation".
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
cinque
"But congressional investigators with House and Senate committees leading inquiries on the Russia question told RealClearInvestigations that it looks likeMueller withheld from the court details that would exonerate the president."

RealClearInvestigations? Get somewhere and sit down with this silliness.
Doc Holliday
cinque said:

"But congressional investigators with House and Senate committees leading inquiries on the Russia question told RealClearInvestigations that it looks likeMueller withheld from the court details that would exonerate the president."

Congressional investigators...

I hate to break it to you (I don't), night is not coming Cinque.
The game is coming to an end.
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
cinque
Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Agreed. It's getting late in the evening and the Sun is going down, Get ready!
riflebear
riflebear
riflebear
cinque
riflebear said:

Since its against the law to do business with a sanctioned foreign bank.Trump and Flynn were efforting to get the sanctions removed from the Russian bank with which they sought to do business, in return, they hoped to have the Moscow Trump Tower green lighted.
riflebear
riflebear
cinque said:

riflebear said:

Since its against the law to do business with a sanctioned foreign bank.Trump and Flynn were efforting to get the sanctions removed from the Russian bank with which they sought to do business, in return, they hoped to have the Moscow Trump Tower green lighted.
LOL

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2016/08/03/headline-halah-t/#6aaf8cff5f99
cinque
riflebear said:

cinque said:

riflebear said:

LOL

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2016/08/03/headline-halah-t/#6aaf8cff5f99

That link has absolutely nothing to do with what I posted.
riflebear
cinque said:

riflebear said:

cinque said:

riflebear said:

LOL

That link has absolutely nothing to do with that I posted.
Welcome to our world where your replies usually have NOTHING to do w/ the facts that we post. How does it feel?
cinque
riflebear said:

cinque said:

riflebear said:

cinque said:

riflebear said:

LOL

That link has absolutely nothing to do with that I posted.
Welcome to our world where your replies usually have NOTHING to do w/ the facts that we post. How does it feel?
So, you admit the link is irrelevant? Why post it?
riflebear
Doc Holliday
riflebear said:

Bongino and Sara Carter have been pretty spot on so far.

Doc Holliday
UH OH!

Mueller Connected To Manafort, Podesta Brothers And Russian Front Group In The Ukraine But No Recusal?
Doc Holliday
cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Are you embarrassed that two years in and $30 million later ...we're down to Roger stone emailed wilileeks about Trump wanting to build a hotel. I'd be so embarrassed I would change my voter registration.
cinque
Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Are you embarrassed that two years in and $30 million later ...we're down to Roger stone emailed wilileeks about Trump wanting to build a hotel. I'd be so embarrassed I would change my voter registration.
I'm embarrassed you think that's what we're down to. Keep ignoring the multiple indictments and guilty pleas at your peril.
riflebear
Can't imagine this is real, but I sure hope so.

riflebear
riflebear
riflebear
riflebear
riflebear
riflebear
Doc Holliday
It's hilarious that the Dems on here have no clue what we know:

Gunny Hartman

Doc Holliday
Gunny Hartman said:

Looks like sh/t is about to hit the fan my friend.
Gunny Hartman

Gunny Hartman
I think they call this fruit of the poisonous tree

riflebear
Baylor3216
riflebear said:

What's Lindsey Graham up to here? Dudes been a RINO for decades.
Gunny Hartman
Oopsie

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.