General Flynn laid down and snitched it all

15,569 Views | 180 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by twd74
xiledinok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The traitor isn't going to prison and has given substantial information.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Impossible. He is innocent and will be reinstated tomorrow. Stop spreading fake news bro.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Doc Holliday
Sorry to break it to you, but no.

AFTER cooperation has been rendered, the target is rewarded with a plea to a reduced sentence.
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
xiledinok
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Impossible. He is innocent and will be reinstated tomorrow. Stop spreading fake news bro.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
You cons!!! Donald Trump is finished! I REALLY mean it this time!!! LOL.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
xiledinok
Doc Holliday said:

Sorry to break it to you, but no.

AFTER cooperation has been rendered, the target is rewarded with a plea to a reduced sentence.

Yes. 19 interviews. He sequealed and snitched. He is snitching and building multiple cases. Flynn would have been going to the federal transfer center but for his laying down on his stomach.
I think all who actually understanding what happen realize it was bad day for the White House. Good day for Mike Pence.
KOKQB70
X, you just don't get it, but please continue to show how the misinformed and clueless are able to have free opinion bout anything, and can make the good guys right again, yep, the Conservatives right again, Flynn was hero and continues to be military hero and patriot.
riflebear
They said he would have been given the least sentence or probation even if he hardly cooperated but as Trump has, they all have cooperated.

Even corrupt Strzok said his FBI agents said Flynn didn't lie so this has been a sham against him that has ruined his life and bankrupted his family. His only crime was he was close to Trump.

Remember how many of Hillary's people lied to Congress and were referred to Obama's DOJ and NOTHING happened to them.

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Well he didn't plead guilty to being close Trump.
riflebear

Everyone thinks it's because they had something on someone in his family so he had to. Someone who has been very unbiased throughout all of this said that even if he fought this and lost the worse he would have got was 6 months of probation maybe a small amount of jail time. He couldn't because they had something on his family. I know you won't find that on CNN or MSNBC but some very unbiased people have been saying this for awhile.
contrario
riflebear said:

Everyone thinks it's because they had something on someone in his family so he had to. Someone who has been very unbiased throughout all of this said that even if he fought this and lost the worse he would have got was 6 months of probation maybe a small amount of jail time. He couldn't because they had something on his family. I know you won't find that on CNN or MSNBC but some very unbiased people have been saying this for awhile.
Who are these unbiased people?
cinque
Flynn got in early. He told everything. Doesn't bode well for Trump.
cinque
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
So Flint is really innocent of the crime he confessed to? Wow, So when should he be believed? How can he be believed? He was Trumps Natial Security Advisor and he lies to the FBI about Russian conections. Thats his version. Your version is that he lied about lying to the FBI.
Mitch Blood Green

So Flint is really innocent of the crime he confessed to? Wow, So when should he be believed? How can he be believed? He was Trumps Natial Security Advisor and he lies to the FBI about Russian conections. Thats his version. Your version is that he lied about lying to the FBI.

Innocence and guilt depends on party.

Looks like, if Trump really wanted Clinton locked up, he should have hired her.
riflebear
contrario
tommie said:

Innocence and guilt depends on party.

Looks like, if Trump really wanted Clinton locked up, he should have hired her.
Great point and this can't be understated.
HuMcK
Kushner should be concerned. Flynn was present for the December 1st meeting with Kushner and Kislyak where Kushner reportedly asked to use the Russian embassy for secure (from US IC listening, but not Russian IC...) backchannel comms with Russia.

To that end;

xiledinok
KOK QB 70 said:

X, you just don't get it, but please continue to show how the misinformed and clueless are able to have free opinion bout anything, and can make the good guys right again, yep, the Conservatives right again, Flynn was hero and continues to be military hero and patriot.

Flynn's a federal felon. He committed crimes against the safety and security of the United States. His military uniform should be burned. He destroyed his military oath and the other oaths he took.
Maybe you should actually meet a Patriot and hero. I suggest you head to Barksdale's museum. You can freshen up on a hero.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Do you know any other patriots or heroes that have gone to prison for confessing to lying to the FBI in connection with Russia?

You have a very unconventional definition of the word "hero".
riflebear
xiledinok
riflebear said:

Who is that dildo? Another Paul Harvey type? About 1/3 of the story to control the dumb public in the sticks.
Does the National Security Advisor and a former General generally get stripped down to a rat? Is this Eastern Europe?
ATL Bear
xiledinok said:

riflebear said:

Who is that dildo? Another Paul Harvey type? About 1/3 of the story to control the dumb public in the sticks.
Does the National Security Advisor and a former General generally get stripped down to a rat? Is this Eastern Europe?
Mueller would have fit right in with the Stasi. Even has the name for it.
cinque
One has to wonder where Trump's mess of a presidency would be today had he followed the sagacious advice of President Obama and not made the fateful decision to hire Michael Flynn?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
cinque said:

One has to wonder where Trump's mess of a presidency would be today had he followed the sagacious advice of President Obama and not made the fateful decision to hire Michael Flynn?

Yes, Barack Obama was such a great judge of character! LOL!!!!

-- Barack Obama
cinque
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

Yes, Barack Obama was such a great judge of character! LOL!!!!
It's pretty clear was trying to help the guy taking his place. But as the world has since learned, the guy who took his place is beyond help.
riflebear
Canada2017
cinque said:

Barrack Hussein Obama was the most destructive president of the United States since Andrew Johnson.

Even Jimmy Carter looks decent in comparison.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

Barrack Hussein Obama was the most destructive president of the United States since Andrew Johnson.

Agree with this. Obama was the most prejudiced and bigoted President in the history of our country. And Lyndon Baynes Johnson was a no good SOB but now just a distant second.

-- Barack Obama
cinque
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

Agree with this. Obama was the most prejudiced and bigoted President in the history of our country. And Lyndon Baynes Johnson was a no good SOB but now just a distant second.
How was he more bigoted that Trump
Doc Holliday
Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

Obama weaponized and politicized his alphabet groups.

He's a community organizer who continued to use his ghetto thug banana republic tactics to the upper echelon of our nations highest foundations.

I hope he burns in hell. He absolutely deserves it.
I would gladly take a piss on his grave.
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
Canada2017
Doc Holliday said:

Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

Obama weaponized and politicized his alphabet groups.

He's a community organizer who continued to use his ghetto thug banana republic tactics to the upper echelon of our nations highest foundations.

I hope he burns in hell. He absolutely deserves it.
I would gladly take a piss on his grave.

Oh my goodness ....come on that's way too far .

In 35 years leftists will be re writing American history to the point you wouldn't recognize it anyway .

Game over....relax and plan your escape.
Canada2017
cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

Well Trump is for prison reform which will help far more blacks than whites....certainly % wise. Trump's tax cuts and deregulation have help create the lowest minority unemployment rate in decades . Heck Trump just established a National Monument honoring black soldiers who served during the Civil War.

Meanwhile Barrack Hussein Obama's rhetoric constantly blamed members law enforcement and white's in general of racism . Resulted in part.....to the assassination of many police officers throughout the country and particularly in Dallas.

Of course you know all this and don't give a damn . You have tonight's propaganda to disperse . Have fun .
cinque
Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

Well Trump is for prison reform which will help far more blacks than whites....certainly % wise. Trump's tax cuts and deregulation have help create the lowest minority unemployment rate in decades . Heck Trump just established a National Monument honoring black soldiers who served during the Civil War.

Meanwhile Barrack Hussein Obama's rhetoric constantly blamed members law enforcement and white's in general of racism . Resulted in part.....to the assassination of many police officers throughout the country and particularly in Dallas.

Of course you know all this and don't give a damn . You have tonight's propaganda to disperse . Have fun .
Trump hates the poor in general and black people in particular. He is what his racist record says he is. You really should get over President Obama saying Treyvon Martin could have been his son:

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/economic-intelligence/articles/2018-02-15/president-trumps-budget-proposal-is-devastating-to-the-poor
Canada2017
cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

Trump hates the poor in general and black people in particular. He is what his racist record says he is. You really should get over President Obama saying Treyvon Martin could have been his son:

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/economic-intelligence/articles/2018-02-15/president-trumps-budget-proposal-is-devastating-to-the-poor

chuckle

Reality just bounces off your forehead doesn't it ?

If Trump hated blacks ...why the jobs , the prison reform , the National Monument ?

He didn't have to do any of these . And there are other instances that frankly you aren't worth the time to type .

As nothing Trump does or doesn't do would alter your propaganda in the slightest .

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.