General Flynn laid down and snitched it all

15,559 Views | 180 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by twd74
cinque
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HuMcK said:

Trump has such little respect for people's intelligence that he's gonna pretend like Obama and Sally Yates didn't explicitly tell him to not hire Flynn...

He has such little self awareness that it never registers with him that people (excepting his base) here and around the world view him revulsion and suspicion.

Btw, why Devin Nunes been so quiet lately?
Make Racism Wrong Again
Sam Lowry
HuMcK said:

Someone "connected to...Congress" warned Flynn against cooperating. I wonder if that person works for someone who's name rhymes with Nevin Doones?

So the newest resistance tactic is...let's all pretend it's illegal to talk to Wikileaks? I don't see that getting very far.
HuMcK
Sam Lowry said:

HuMcK said:

Someone "connected to...Congress" warned Flynn against cooperating. I wonder if that person works for someone who's name rhymes with Nevin Doones?

So the newest resistance tactic is...let's all pretend it's illegal to talk to Wikileaks? I don't see that getting very far.

It's generally illegal to try and affect or change a witness' testimony or cooperation. Illegal or not, it's undeniably scummy and unethical, but I understand why Republicans don't seem to care about that when they are in power

The timing of events, e.g. Podesta's emails being dumped hours after the Access Hollywood recording released, also suggests that there was more than just "talking to" going on with Wikileaks/DCLeaks, especially when it comes to Roger Stone.
Sam Lowry
HuMcK said:

Sam Lowry said:

HuMcK said:

It's generally illegal to try and affect or change a witness' testimony or cooperation. Illegal or not, it's undeniably scummy and unethical, but I understand why Republicans don't seem to care about that when they are in power

The timing of events, e.g. Podesta's emails being dumped hours after the Access Hollywood recording released, also suggests that there was more than just "talking to" going on with Wikileaks/DCLeaks, especially when it comes to Roger Stone.
The only thing new here is that some unknown person with unknown connections to Congress made unknown statements that "could have," but didn't, affect Flynn's willingness to cooperate? Y'all are really scraping the bottom of the barrel now.
Malbec
Quote:

...Illegal or not, it's undeniably scummy and unethical, but I understand why Republicans don't seem to care about that when they are in power

YoakDaddy
Sam Lowry said:

HuMcK said:

Sam Lowry said:

HuMcK said:

The only thing new here is that some unknown person with unknown connections to Congress made unknown statements that "could have," but didn't, affect Flynn's willingness to cooperate? Y'all are really scraping the bottom of the barrel now.

This not news. This was the Rohrbacher contact noted in late 2017. This Flynn news was a deflection last week from the bigger news that the Italian prime minister suddenly requested resignations from 6 deputy directors of intelligence because Mifsud was outed as being in Rome. Italy flipped and gave up Brennan.
twd74
cinque said:

HuMcK said:

Trump has such little respect for people's intelligence that he's gonna pretend like Obama and Sally Yates didn't explicitly tell him to not hire Flynn...

He has such little self awareness that it never registers with him that people (excepting his base) here and around the world view him revulsion and suspicion.

Btw, why Devin Nunes been so quiet lately?
When not directly serving his Master (Trump), Nunes hides out as a family pet...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.