Comey - What a disgrace & embarrassment

5,998 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Florda_mike
riflebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Seems all anyone associated w/ Obama or Hillary have to do is say "I don't recall" and they get off scott free.

riflebear
Canada2017
Regardless of one's political persuasion....folks should hold this particular bureaucratic bumpkin in complete contempt.

He is the living embodiment of the self serving, weak minded and totally unethical government employee.

And there will be zero consequences....hell the slob will probably make some bucks. That's how screwed up we are as a society.
cinque
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
He is a pathetic *****whipped, political hack. Hopefully young people in this country aspiring to join the FBI want to be everything James Comey was not. He is an embarrassment to all of us. He is a national disgrace.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
riflebear
riflebear
riflebear
riflebear
bularry
Reminds me of Ollie North testimony. "I don't recall "
riflebear
Hey Libs - still think Hillary was innocent?

cinque
riflebear said:

With what?
riflebear
cinque said:

riflebear said:

With what?
Did you finish your GED yet?
4th and Inches
cinque said:

riflebear said:

With what?
chuckle... stop playing, you know what she did
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
cinque
Gruvin said:

cinque said:

riflebear said:

HHey Libs - still think Hillary was innocent?

With what?
chuckle... stop playing, you know what she did
Honestly, I don't and neither does Jeff Sessions. I am however, becoming more familiar withTrump's criminality:

Attorney General Jeff Sessions has said there is insufficient basis to launch a special investigation of Hillary Clinton - dashing the hopes of Republicans who believe she should face the same scrutiny as Donald Trump and his administration.
Earlier this week, it was reported Mr Sessions was considering appointing a special counsel to examine Ms Clinton's use of a private email server, various accusations levelled at the Clinton Foundation and the sale of uranium to Russia in 2010 when she was secretary of state. Many believed Mr Sessions was responding to Mr Trump, who had angrily told a radio interviewer it was "very discouraging to me" the Department of Justice was not "going after Hillary Clinton."

But appearing before the House Judiciary Committee, Mr Sessions appeared to pour cold water on the idea of establishing such a probe, saying he did not believe there was a sufficient basis for doing so.
Doc Holliday
I'm mad at the corrupt basturds like Comey.

I'm much more angry at the GOP for not doing their jobs and upholding the damn law.

I will never vote Republican again if these scumbags get away with this crap.

Read more of the questioning, search for "Fusion" this MF tries to say on record, I "never knew, and still don't know if it is true" that Hillary paid for the dossier.. and never checked out Steele, never met him, had no idea who was paying, has the balls to say he thought it was a "Republican".. and only after being pressed does he admit DNC took over in Sep/Oct..

Every answer is like a walk in the park, hmm not really sure, maybe.. best I can remember.. I never knew anything about all the injustice around me, no clue but I could tell a "real" criminal from a mile away, that is why I was Dir..

What planet does this clown live on that he can play a 12 year old aloof, but was the most powerful cop in the country..
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
cinque
Doc Holliday said:

I'm mad at the corrupt *******s like Comey.

I'm much more angry at the GOP for not doing their jobs and upholding the damn law.

Get away with what, specifically?
Canada2017
Doc Holliday said:

I'm mad at the corrupt basturds like Comey.

Read more of the questioning, search for "Fusion" this MF tries to say on record, I "never knew, and still don't know if it is true" that Hillary paid for the dossier.. and never checked out Steele, never met him, had no idea who was paying, has the balls to say he thought it was a "Republican".. and only after being pressed does he admit DNC took over in Sep/Oct..

Every answer is like a walk in the park, hmm not really sure, maybe.. best I can remember.. I never knew anything about all the injustice around me, no clue but I could tell a "real" criminal from a mile away, that is why I was Dir..

What planet does this clown live on that he can play a 12 year old aloof, but was the most powerful cop in the country..

I'm glad you're angry ....we all should be. Unfortunately many of us are numb to it all after decades of corruption and hypocrisy.

Doc Holliday
cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lying and not upholding the law. Things that are above your knowledge and what you have ZERO idea of. You only care about corruption if it's a Republican.

Comey is lying about his knowledge of the Fake Dossier paid for by the DNC and Clintons that was used to spy on Trump's campaign. It's what lead to the creation of the special counsel.

He lied about his knowledge of the tarmac meeting between AG Lynch and the Clintons.

Clinton's aides destroyed evidence with hammers and bleachbit. Evidence that was subpoenaed and subject to a preservation order. He didn't bring charges.

There's really no reason for me to explain this to you because it's bad for some sketchy Democrats and you don't care if your party is corrupt.
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
cinque
Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lying and not upholding the law. Things that are above your knowledge and what you have ZERO idea of. You only care about corruption if it's a Republican.

Comey is lying about his knowledge of the Fake Dossier paid for by the DNC and Clintons that was used to spy on Trump's campaign. It's what lead to the creation of the special counsel.

He lied about his knowledge of the tarmac meeting between AG Lynch and the Clintons.

Clinton's aides destroyed evidence with hammers and bleachbit. Evidence that was subpoenaed and subject to a preservation order. He didn't bring charges.

There's really no reason for me to explain this to you because it's bad for some sketchy Democrats and you don't care if your party is corrupt.
Where did you get all of that crazy crap? How many times must you be shown evidence debunking these silly conspiracies?
Canada2017
cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

Where did you get all of that crazy crap? How many times must you be shown evidence debunking these silly conspiracies?

Every word the young man said is true .
Doc Holliday
cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

These aren't conspiracies.

They're laid out in detail through discovery. These are cold hard facts.

You don't care if your party is corrupt.
End of story.
cinque
Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

These aren't conspiracies you ****ing moron.

End of story.
What discovery, you simpleton?
Doc Holliday
cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

End of story.
Read the following. It's questions from Friday:

Now tell me, how can Clinton get away with that?

If you say anything other than "wow, she should have been charged", you're a welfare abusing cockroach.
Canada2017
Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

End of story.

Because many politicos are still intimidated by the Clinton machine .
Doc Holliday
Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

End of story.

I just can't anymore man.

You can outline, expose, show proof of corruption and nothing gets done. Trump has failed here unless there's something up his sleeve.

The GOP has failed.

This country is effectively over. There's no coming back from letting this much corruption and abuse to go unpunished. We will forever become a banana republic.

I'm never voting Republican again if we don't see charges against this cabal.
Canada2017
Doc Holliday said:

Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

End of story.

You can outline, expose, show proof of corruption and nothing gets done. Trump has failed here unless there's something up his sleeve.

The GOP has failed.

This country is effectively over. There's no coming back from letting this much corruption and abuse to go unpunished. We will forever become a banana republic.

My friend there really is only one good piece of news in all this......against all odds Hillary Clinton did NOT become POTUS.

Otherwise our move toward 'banana republic ' status would have accelerated 10x.

Unfortunately demographics don't lie and the US will decay into the same chaos as Argentina within a few generations at most .

Nothing is going to stop it . Trump would need 60 votes in the Senate , a 2nd term and a like minded successor.

Merely to delay the inevitable for another 20 years.

None of which is going to happen....sorry Doc.
Doc Holliday
Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

End of story.

The GOP has failed.

My friend there really is only one good piece of news in all this......against all odds Hillary Clinton did NOT become POTUS.

Otherwise our move toward 'banana republic ' status would have accelerated 10x.

Unfortunately demographics don't lie and the US will decay into the same chaos as Argentina within a few generations at most .

Nothing is going to stop it . Trump would need 60 votes in the Senate , a 2nd term and a like minded successor.

Merely to delay the inevitable for another 20 years.

Simply not going to happen....sorry Doc.
You're absolutely right.

It sucks coming to that realization. The young and naive part of me still hangs on to being able to fight, but it's mostly a lost cause. As I near my 30's, I'm starting to understand this. I can really only make the best of my situation. Problems we see today require revolutions and millions of people and we're all too occupied and afraid for that to happen.

I mean we're at the point where corruption can be exposed and nothing gets done about it. The MSM won't cover it. The GOP has plenty of power and they won't touch it. It's theater.

It's not the corruption, the swamp or the establishment...there's something wrong with the foundations of America. It failed to protect itself from being grossly corrupted.
Waco1947
cinque said:

riflebear said:

With what?
of what is she guilty?
Waco1947
Waco1947
Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

End of story.
Lets be clear, politically and security wise HRC was stupid , careless, and wrong. The problem is how does one convict on non existent evidence. It's dowsed with bleach. Maybe it's criminal or only embarrassing comments. Generally one needs proof.
Waco1947
Doc Holliday
Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

End of story.
Lets be clear, politically and security wise HRC was stupid , careless, and wrong. The problem is how does one convict on non existent evidence. It's dowsed with bleach. Maybe it's criminal or only embarrassing comments. Generally one needs proof.
Heres the thing...there is evidence.
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

End of story.
destruction of evidence is a crime... the fact it was destroyed shades of guilt
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Waco1947
Yes it's is. But how do you know it's evidence? Suspicion is alll you got.
Here is an example. You cleaned your bath with bleach. I suspicion you murdered your wife. Rock solid evidencevright?
Waco1947
riflebear
cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

End of story.
LOL - only the 500+ threads we've all been posting the last 18 months that literally laid out facts. Don't come on the R&P board and try and debate people if you are going to completely ignore the other side.
Booray
riflebear said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

End of story.
LOL - only the 500+ threads we've all been posting the last 18 months that literally laid out facts. Don't come on the R&P board and try and debate people if you are going to completely ignore the other side.

He may be referring to the fact that "discovery" refers to a specific litigation procedure that does not apply here.

He also may be referring to the fact that the "bleaching" by a third-party of 31,000+ allegedly personal emails, while highly suspicious, is not definitive proof of the deleted emails' contents.

He may also be referring to the fact that ad nauseum repetition of deep state conspiracy theories does not turn those theories into facts.

Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.