50 years ago

1,947 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Florda_mike
Mitch Blood Green
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.wired.com/story/robert-mueller-vietnam/
CutTheTVoff
Did not know this. Thanks for posting.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Good article. Thanks for posting.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I am shocked there are no more comments on this article.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
J.R.
uh....Mueller or Pres bone spurs?
Mitch Blood Green
J.R. said:

uh....Mueller or Pres bone spurs?

You see the difference between the two men here and all their lives.

Really a shame that that bum ass buns are trying to convince us that Mueller doesn't stand for something

If you want to know what he stands for, look at where he's stood.
Florda_mike
Typical "journalism" today

Elevate a Trump hater and condemn Trump

Great way to succeed in journalism

Ok carry on children .... carry on .....

Mueller = McCain

Supposed war heroes turned Deep State terrorists
Booray
Florda_mike said:

Mueller = McCain

Nothing supposed about it.
EatMoreSalmon
Nothing supposed, indeed. Both are known to have served with distinction.

I wouldn't make that an automatic immunity from criticism, however. History has shown many able military people turn in odd ways as they mature.

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Why do you have such a lack of respect for men that served our country in the military? You talk of fighting for your children's future while you sit at home. Mueller actually did it.

What part of the article do you disagree with? Both men were born into wealth and well educated. One chose to serve his country and the other developed bone spurs. One went to battle and fought. One spent daddy's mother being a playboy and compared his dating life to war. One has several baby mommas and brags about adultery and the other has been married over 50 years. One has served under 4 presidents on both sides of the aisle and one has around 5 bankruptcies and tried to establish a fake college.

Which fact would you want to dispute?
EatMoreSalmon
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Why do you have such a lack of respect for men that served our country in the military? You talk of fighting for your children's future while you sit at home. Mueller actually did it.

What part of the article do you disagree with? Both men were born into wealth and well educated. One chose to serve his country and the other developed bone spurs. One went to battle and fought. One spent daddy's mother being a playboy and compared his dating life to war. One has several baby mommas and brags about adultery and the other has been married over 50 years. One has served under 4 presidents on both sides of the aisle and one has around 5 bankruptcies and tried to establish a fake college.

You're talking to mikey, right?
cinque
tommie said:

I googled "Trump and Viet Nam" and here's what came up:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/donald-trump-draft-record.html
Florda_mike

You should be a "journalist!"

I hear Trump haters are paid well these days

Might be a step up for ya, you poor thing
Florda_mike
cinque said:

tommie said:

I googled "Trump and Viet Nam" and here's what came up:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/donald-trump-draft-record.html

Ha, NYTimes

Of course
Florda_mike
EatMoreSalmon said:

I wouldn't make that an automatic immunity from criticism, however. History has shown many able military people turn in odd ways as they mature.

For example ..... McCain about 6-8 years before his death and Mueller decades ago

Deep State anti Americans both
Buddha Bear
Florda_mike said:

Mueller = McCain

I wish I could be Florida Mike for a day. It must be quite an experience.
Mitch Blood Green
Florda_mike said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

For example ..... McCain about 6-8 years before his death and Mueller decades ago

Maybe you should take a knee. You clearly don't respect their service.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
EatMoreSalmon said:

You're talking to mikey, right?
Yes of course. Sorry for the confusion.
Florda_mike
Buddha Bear said:

Florda_mike said:

Mueller = McCain

I wish I could be Florida Mike for a day. It must be quite an experience.

On this we can agree. My wife can verify your statement too
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Florda_mike said:

You should be a "journalist!"

I hear Trump haters are paid well these days

Might be a step up for ya, you poor thing
So instead of facts you presented this. You claimed another poster didnt ever document anything he said on another post.

Go ahead and pick out something I said that isnt true. You dont even have to put the bottle down Jim. Just let the vodka flow and back up anything you say.
Florda_mike
tommie said:

Florda_mike said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

Maybe you should take a knee. You clearly don't respect their service.

Tom I respect their military service

Unfortunately their service extended into a period where they went down and allowed themselves to be compromised for the worse and it has hurt our country as they aged and became more powerful with their Deep State corruption

You just don't get how folks like them do NOT benefit you, yet! Hopefully you'll wake up that they aren't for our good
ATL Bear
I'm not sure of the purpose of the article, much less it coming from a publication like Wired. However, if the purpose was to contrast the military service records of Robert Mueller and Donald Trump, well, there is no comparison. Mueller wins that by 1,000 miles, and it certainly opens up Trump to valid criticism in the contrast.

If the purpose is to somehow be used in how we should view the current issues and conflicts between the two, I would say that's inappropriate. For perspective, Mueller is in the process of trying to put in prison someone with an equally (or more depending upon measure) distinguished Military Service record in Gen. Flynn, and then let's not let our short memories forget about one General Oliver North, who had an even more exemplary military record than Mueller.
Mitch Blood Green
ATL Bear said:

I'm not sure of the purpose of the article, much less it coming from a publication like Wired. However, if the purpose was to contrast the military service records of Robert Mueller and Donald Trump, well, there is no comparison. Mueller wins that by 1,000 miles, and it certainly opens up Trump to valid criticism in the contrast.

If the purpose is to somehow be used in how we should view the current issues and conflicts between the two, I would say that's inappropriate. For perspective, Mueller is in the process of trying to put in prison someone with an equally (or more depending upon measure) distinguished Military Service record in Gen. Flynn, and then let's not let our short memories forget about one General Oliver North, who had an even more exemplary military record than Mueller.

I don't think either is the purpose. I see the purpose as telling us who Mueller is. Many don't know. With people, the best you can do look at their history.

Mueller's history is principled in his marriage (as far as we know), his service and his professionalism.

The political climate is one that tries to destroy 50 years of honor because we disagree politically. I stand here and say that's not who he is. I don't even see Comey arrogance with him.

To me, Mueller is what Christian conservatives used to be. (I don't know his political views). I only know guys like Herb Reynolds.
EatMoreSalmon
tommie said:

ATL Bear said:

I don't think either is the purpose. I see the purpose as telling us who Mueller is. Many don't know. With people, the best you can do look at their history.

Mueller's history is principled in his marriage (as far as we know), his service and his professionalism.

The political climate is one that tries to destroy 50 years of honor because we disagree politically. I stand here and say that's not who he is. I don't even see Comey arrogance with him.

To me, Mueller is what Christian conservatives used to be. (I don't know his political views). I only know guys like Herb Reynolds.
The team that Mueller chose to run the investigation gives me great pause on his principles. There are problems with the team that are well documented. He chose them. That cannot be ignored.
Florda_mike
EatMoreSalmon said:

tommie said:

ATL Bear said:

The team that Mueller chose to run the investigation gives me great pause on his principles. There are problems with the team that are well documented. He chose them. That cannot be ignored.

Yep

Pretty obvious Mueller wasn't such a great American in choosing such a far left leaning team without even one exception!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.