Isness and Being and maybe time (?)

1,553 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Waco1947
Waco1947
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Isness is simply isness. Isness is happening in the inverse all at the same moment. But what is a moment? One moment cannot occupy a previous moment because isness has moved on. One cannot occupy a future moment but when that future moment arrives one cannot freeze it moves into previous moments. No moment can occupy another moment.
So we human beings live and and have our being in isness. It is all we have. Existentials all. But there is love in moments and it occupies all moments.
Acts 17 For in God we live and move and have our being. That isness of God in each moment is Love, not physics.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
I isness gonna gets me a cup of coffee.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
LIB,MR BEARS
It depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is. If the if he if "is" means is and never has been that is not that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement.
Waco1947
Lib you live in isnesss Make the most of it in love.
Waco1947
Time is a human construct that is relative to us on earth. It's how we make sense of yesterday, today, tomorrow. It gives us a sense of history "time passing" the ability to distinguish one moment from the next. But it is relevant only to earth. It's based on our sun. In universal terms it's meaningless. All is simple is - happening now.
Canada2017
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Coffee , fiber cereal, pickup truck service recall , homeless shelter, gym, dinner with grandson, say 'yes dear' frequently.

'Isness' aggie style
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Canada2017 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Coffee , fiber cereal, pickup truck service recall , homeless shelter, gym, dinner with grandson, say 'yes dear' frequently.

'Isness' aggie style
WHOOOOOPPPP!!!!!!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Waco1947
Waco1947 said:

Time is a human construct that is relative to us on earth. It's how we make sense of yesterday, today, tomorrow. It gives us a sense of history "time passing" the ability to distinguish one moment from the next. But it is relevant only to earth. It's based on our sun. In universal terms it's meaningless. All is simple is - happening now.

Any maturity out there?
Polycarp
Waco1947 said:

Waco1947 said:

Any maturity out there?

Not sure what you are asking with this question, but here is a question. What do you mean that time is a "human construct?" If time is a human construct is space a human construct?

william
sounds quasi heidegerrian......

sein und zeit.

- martin BHJ

waco47 as dasein.

Canada2017
william said:

sounds quasi heidegerrian......

sein und zeit.

- martin BHJ

waco47 as dasein.

Taco John is in big trouble .
Waco1947
The question of isness is "Do I quandary it giggling at my own silliness or do I follow Jesus?""
quash
Waco1947 said:

Time' arrow works anywhere in the universe. Except for some weird quantum effects, cause precedes effect.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Waco1947
Asymmetrical time?
quash
Waco1947 said:

Asymmetrical time?

Not sure what you are referring to, symmetry is not a quality of time, far as I know.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Midnight Rider
Is you is or is you ain't my constituents?
Waco1947
Waco1947 said:

Asymmetrical time?
I looked up what you said about time and woke used the term "asymmetrical time." I thought it was about concept . My apolologies.
Time is hard to understand except if one stands at a fixed point in the universe but then why should our time with is relative to us (24 hour day) be relevant to the universe. What is all is simply "is" - creating, changing, deteriorating and reforming at the same time.- isness as all that there "is" with no beginning or end. But just existing as beings in this great isness.
Then the response is "what am I to do in this isness?"
I choose justice, love, grace, good, self sacrificing, forgiveness, freedom (except for its impingements onyour rights) one could choose the opposite because of free will but that ms self destructive and also we are "sinful' " crestures. As most humans we beer between good and bad but generally I trust most of us to head towards goodness.
So I live in isness moment to moment as a free will human who tries to do goodness in in a complex/convergent world.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.