The Coverup Continues

2,406 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by riflebear
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JUST RELEASED OIG REPORT: THE COVER UP CONTINUES: Mueller's Office scrubbed clean both Strzok and Page's phones. Reset to factory settings. SCO also didn't know who handled Page's device after she left in July 2017. SCO records officer said she doesn't recall whether there were ANY texts on Strzok's phone...

Link to the report here: https://oig.justice.gov/reports/2018/i-2018-003523.pdf

Uhhhhhh isn't this destroying evidence?
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
riflebear
Insane. People have to start going to jail or this will continue and only get worse.

This has to drive the career prosecutors and lawmakers crazy with the double standard they have seen over the past 4 years. I hope the new AG has some balls.

You have to be naive as hell to not realize that the OIG team was full of these same people who protected all those liberals. They have no prosecutorial power, how on earth there was a special counsel for Trump but not for real crimes against Obama & Hillary is one of the biggest conspiracies our country has ever seen.

Previous OIG

Doc Holliday
McCabe illegally leaked.

He then LARPED/Pretended to be on the search for the leaker by sending out hundreds of emails to other FBI members asking to find the leaker...knowing it was himself that was the leaker.

If that goes unpunished, this country is forever lost.
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
riflebear
Doc Holliday said:

JUST RELEASED OIG REPORT: THE COVER UP CONTINUES: Mueller's Office scrubbed clean both Strzok and Page's phones. Reset to factory settings. SCO also didn't know who handled Page's device after she left in July 2017. SCO records officer said she doesn't recall whether there were ANY texts on Strzok's phone...

Link to the report here: https://oig.justice.gov/reports/2018/i-2018-003523.pdf

Uhhhhhh isn't this destroying evidence?
Can't make this stuff up

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I hate to interrupt this meeting of the minds and the Twitter fest but did any one else read the article Tommie posted yesterday about Mueller and our president? If I were forced to choose which to believe it would not be a difficult decision.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Doc Holliday
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

I hate to interrupt this meeting of the minds and the Twitter fest but did any one else read the article Tommie posted yesterday about Mueller and our president? If I were forced to choose which to believe it would not be a difficult decision.
You would believe the same guy who lied about WMD's in Iraq?

The same guy who was played a major role in U1?

The same guy who is illegally leaking information to the press?

The same guy who let Jeffrey Epstein go unpunished?

OK.
fadskier
I don't believe anyone in government anymore. W ruined that...it's gone downhill since then...
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
riflebear

So you are saying you don't believe the actual EVIDENCE that has been coming out the last 2-3 years about the corruption? Good luck in life.

I'm not talking about Trump here, I'm talking about the monumental amount of evidence and double standard and coverup that has gone on for so long that the press & liberals completely ignore because it helps them. Pathetic.
riflebear
riflebear
Of course they've been covering their tracks and rewriting history.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
I think it has become pretty clear at this point that Donald Trump is on his own and NOTHING is going to happen. The Deep State is real and The Swamp creatures will continue to reproduce.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
riflebear
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
riflebear said:

So you are saying you don't believe the actual EVIDENCE that has been coming out the last 2-3 years about the corruption? Good luck in life.

I'm not talking about Trump here, I'm talking about the monumental amount of evidence and double standard and coverup that has gone on for so long that the press & liberals completely ignore because it helps them. Pathetic.
Thanks. I have had a blessed life so far.

I will trust an honorable man that has served his country over a man that letters in several sports in college but claims bone spurs prevent him from being in the military. There is a lot of corruption. The only swamp draining being done involves men that the president installed.

At the time of his appointment (by a Trump selection) most agreed it was a good selection. When he took the job seriously many have complained.

And whats up with all the tweets? I thought Twitter was evil by banning the right and ignoring the left. If you really believe this why do you support Twitter so much?

Ok. Back to the spy vs spy cover ups and conspiracies.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Doc Holliday

riflebear said:

Thanks. I have had a blessed life so far.

I will trust an honorable man that has served his country over a man that letters in several sports in college but claims bone spurs prevent him from being in the military. There is a lot of corruption. The only swamp draining being done involves men that the president installed.

At the time of his appointment (by a Trump selection) most agreed it was a good selection. When he took the job seriously many have complained.

And whats up with all the tweets? I thought Twitter was evil by banning the right and ignoring the left. If you really believe this why do you support Twitter so much?

Ok. Back to the spy vs spy cover ups and conspiracies.
Explain this:

riflebear
Not holding my breath anymore.

Doc Holliday
riflebear said:

Not holding my breath anymore.

riflebear
riflebear
So the DOJ wouldn't allow Hubert to appear in front of congress for an update? Interesting

Doc Holliday
Justice department refused to let him attend and offered no reason why.
cinque
riflebear
CutTheTVoff
President Obama politicized the FBI. And they call Trump the fascist?
Johnny Bear
CutTheTVoff said:

President Obama politicized the FBI. And they call Trump the fascist?
"Accuse your opponent of what only you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion." - Saul Alinsky
riflebear
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.