Trump/GOP helping MORE MINORITIES!!!

3,622 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by riflebear
riflebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Doubt this was pushed out by the liberal media much yesterday

riflebear
Forest Bueller
Those number are making 5 Billion for a wall sound like change.
contrario
Forest Bueller said:

Those number are making 5 Billion for a wall sound like change.
Admittedly unrelated, but Apple just announced a $1 billion campus in Austin
Canada2017
Cingue and other leftists will STILL attempt to convince the uninformed that Donald Trump is a racist . No amount of evidence to the contrary will stop their lies .

It is absolutely bizarre.
Jack Bauer
Florda_mike
Where's Waco, Cinque, HuMcK and the Trump haters that call him and us racists

Why aren't they "trumpeting" this good news for blacks like we are? Aren't they overjoyed with successes for blacks whenever it happens?
Canada2017
Florda_mike said:

Where's Waco, Cinque, HuMcK and the Trump haters that call him and us racists

Why aren't they "trumpeting" this good news for blacks like we are? Aren't they overjoyed with successes for blacks whenever it happens?

Because cingue hates successful blacks who vote republican more than anyone else.

Their success makes makes a mockery of cingue's 'you held me back ' crutch employed all of her adult life .

Few things I enjoy more than the $$$ success of minorities.
Gives me ( a little ) hope for the future of this country .

May it always continue.
Florda_mike
Jack Bauer said:

Surprised Sharpton is still alive

He has to have poison for blood
CutTheTVoff
It's a little known fact on the left that conservatives are very happy when black people are successful.
riflebear
Canada2017
CutTheTVoff said:

It's a little known fact on the left that conservatives are very happy when black people are successful.

I am very happy when all minorities.... black, brown, Indian, Asian are successful.

Best possible situation for our country .
cinque
riflebear said:

Why do these same Ruckuses show up on these photos?
4th and Inches
cinque said:

riflebear said:

Why do these same Ruckuses show up on these photos?
Ruckuses? I guess i am not hip to the slang of todays youth...
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
riflebear
Funny how some of our uninformed liberals on here (and across the country) Mock Kushner daily but he's been one of the most influential people in this administration working with both sides of the aisle actually getting a lot done. Last time I checked he was a Democrat too.

Quote is from a Democrat minority - must make Cinque cringe

cinque
riflebear said:

Funny how some of our uninformed liberals on here (and across the country) Mock Kushner daily but he's been one of the most influential people in this administration working with both sides of the aisle actually getting a lot done. Last time I checked he was a Democrat too.

Quote is from a Democrat minority - must make Cinque cringe

And it's a good thing he is since its likely to serve him well later.
Florda_mike
CutTheTVoff said:

Well then republican politicians need to trumpet this

And especially should trumpet that democrats want blacks to be poor and fail
Mitch Blood Green
riflebear said:

Is black 401Ks different then everyone else? If not, black 401Ks (like all) are continuing to take a beating.
Florda_mike
tommie said:

riflebear said:

Is black 401Ks different then everyone else? If not, black 401Ks (like all) are continuing to take a beating.

^^^ Now there's another stellar effort and democrat excuse for republicans wanting to keep blacks downtrodden isn't it?
Canada2017
tommie said:

riflebear said:

That's all you've got to say about Trumps multi billion support package to black Americans ....seriously Tommie ?

What did Barrack Hussein Obama do for black people ..that approach's even 50% of this ?

I realize it's hard to adjust a long held mind set ...but it's past time to end this ridiculous lie that Trump hates black people.

On the contrary....he's done more for black Americans than any president since LBJ.

Mitch Blood Green
Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

riflebear said:

That's all you've got to say about Trumps multi billion support package to black Americans ....seriously Tommie ?

What did Barrack Hussein Obama do for black people ..that approach's even 50% of this ?

I realize it's hard to adjust a long held mind set ...but it's past time to end this ridiculous lie that Trump hates black people.

On the contrary....he's done more for black Americans than any president since LBJ.

There is no plan. At least no plan for lower income Americans. I'll focus there because to compare a Robert Johnson to a minimum wage Butger King worker is nonsense and to talk about lower income blacks differently then lower income whites is equally nonsensical.

The racial income gap is consistent with the income gap of people in the country.

It I'll leave you with this. I know at least one of the guys who was in that meeting. It's fair to say, I can't remember a day in my life not knowing him. He's a good friend. My sister ran his first successful campaign.

Once he got into politics I began to see actions for money. No longer the people.

I don't see anything more then a black church like money grab. Nothing new. Unimpressed.

If something real materializes, I will gladly be wrong.
Canada2017
tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

riflebear said:

There is no plan. At least no plan for lower income Americans. I'll focus there because to compare a Robert Johnson to a minimum wage Butger King worker is nonsense and to talk about lower income blacks differently then lower income whites is equally nonsensical.

The racial income gap is consistent with the income gap of people in the country.

It I'll leave you with this. I know at least one of the guys who was in that meeting. It's fair to say, I can't remember a day in my life not knowing him. He's a good friend. My sister ran his first successful campaign.

Once he got into politics I began to see actions for money. No longer the people.

I don't see anything more then a black church like money grab. Nothing new. Unimpressed.

Let's say you are 100% right here....

What did Barrack Hussein Obama do , economically, that specifically added to the standard of living of working black people ?

Poor, middle class, rich, Church going , or non Church going black people ....any group.

That made you jump up and say...' .Wow, compared to Obama, this Trump guy sure hasn't done anything for black people'

Cause Tommie.... all I recall is Obama's rhetoric....as jobs were lost .

For all this 'Trump is a racist' propaganda.....I can't recall any president since LBJ doing more for all minorities.
Florda_mike
tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

riflebear said:

I'm interested in how you would suggest the $800B(that's with a "B!") be distributed?

Do you think Trump has enough business sense to make sure this money doesn't get confiscated be lobbyists, politicians, churches, etc?

What would you do to secure it for the people? Can you do that? Could any of us help in any way to make that happen?

I'm frankly ill with what I've seen happen to black population in my lifetime(single parent homes especially) and would help anyway asked to help
Mitch Blood Green
Florda_mike said:

tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

riflebear said:

I'm interested in how you would suggest the $800B(that's with a "B!") be distributed?

Do you think Trump has enough business sense to make sure this money doesn't get confiscated be lobbyists, politicians, churches, etc?

What would you do to secure it for the people? Can you do that? Could any of us help in any way to make that happen?

I'm frankly ill with what I've seen happen to black population in my lifetime(single parent homes especially) and would help anyway asked to help

There's not $800B going to anyone. The assumption is an increase in wealth based on the stock market growth.

There is no market growth in 2018 meaning no $800 B. Without being "dramatic" this is our worse year in the market in the last 7.

I've decided to get out.

I believe that the benefits to poor working people regardless of race is in our best interest.
MidWestBear2010
tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

riflebear said:

I feel bad for people like you who eat their own vomit.
Mitch Blood Green
MidWestBear2010 said:

tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

riflebear said:

You lie. You have no feeling for people like me or my vomit.
Florda_mike
tommie said:

MidWestBear2010 said:

tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

riflebear said:

Canada2017
tommie said:

MidWestBear2010 said:

tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

riflebear said:

2 drag queens in garters want to read storybooks to 3-8 year olds in our small town library. ( no joke )

Let me borrow a bucket of your vomit.

I promise to return the bucket .
Mitch Blood Green
Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

MidWestBear2010 said:

tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

riflebear said:

2 drag queens in garters want to read storybooks to 3-8 year olds in our small town library. ( no joke )

That's easy. If you're ok letting your kid go. Let them go. If not. Keep your kids at home. That's true regardless of the readers orientation.
Canada2017
tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

MidWestBear2010 said:

tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

riflebear said:

That's easy. If you're ok letting your kid go. Let them go. If not. Keep your kids at home. That's true regardless of the readers orientation.

Even easier ....use common sense and prohibit deranged individuals from having any access to children .
Mitch Blood Green
Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

MidWestBear2010 said:

tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

riflebear said:

Even easier ....use common sense and prohibit deranged individuals from having any access to children .

You're using words that I don't known the meaning of. Is transgender deranged? I don't know. Is coach deranged? I don't know. Is youth minister deranged? I don't know. On their face each has value until or unless they do deranged things. As a father and grandfather, the responsibility is the same.
Mitch Blood Green
Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

riflebear said:

What did Barrack Hussein Obama do , economically, that specifically added to the standard of living of working black people ?

Poor, middle class, rich, Church going , or non Church going black people ....any group.

That made you jump up and say...' .Wow, compared to Obama, this Trump guy sure hasn't done anything for black people'

For all this 'Trump is a racist' propaganda.....I can't recall any president since LBJ doing more for all minorities.

He did nothing is you are willing to ignore unemployment was 12.7 when Obama took office and 7.8 when he left.

Obama had some fundementals thate didn't allow Him to taught black benefits as Trump does. Truth is there are no "black" jobs. Just demand that must be filled by available workers. We want all workers to do well. However, it's low rent to ignore the change from 2007 to 2017 but cheer the continued movement from 2017 to 2018.
Canada2017
tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

riflebear said:

Obama had some fundementals thate didn't allow Him to taught black benefits as Trump does.

Have zero idea what you are trying to say here .

2nd attempt

What EO or legislation did Barrack Hussein Obama produce ...specifically geared toward black Americans ......

that was superior to the 800 BILLION executive order Trump just put into effect ?

MidWestBear2010
tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

MidWestBear2010 said:

tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

riflebear said:

You're using words that I don't known the meaning of. Is transgender deranged? I don't know. Is coach deranged? I don't know. Is youth minister deranged? I don't know. On their face each has value until or unless they do deranged things. As a father and grandfather, the responsibility is the same.

If by deranged you mean mentally ill then yes, a transgender is mentally ill and are currently classified that way by the World Health Organization. I don't think it's a good idea to let mentally ill people around children.
Florda_mike
MidWestBear2010 said:

tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

MidWestBear2010 said:

tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

riflebear said:

If by deranged you mean mentally ill then yes, a transgender is mentally ill and are currently classified that way by the World Health Organization. I don't think it's a good idea to let mentally ill people around children.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.