Does Stone Flip?

1,565 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Canada2017
Mitch Blood Green
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What say ye?

I say hell yeah.
Mitch Blood Green
Mitch Blood Green
Mitch Blood Green
Mitch Blood Green
HuMcK
This is Roger Stone's real back tattoo, would a man who still stands by Nixon turn rat? Idk
fubar
Gunter gleiben glauchen globen
cinque
As weird as he is, it's hard to tell. Trump will pardon him regardless.
Mitch Blood Green
HuMcK said:

This is Roger Stone's real back tattoo, would a man who still stands by Nixon turn rat? Idk

It's easy to stand with Nixon. There's no jail attached.
HuMcK
The answer was no, and he got rewarded for it in another round of Friday night corruption.
wuzzybear
There is no one in the spotlight who is more eccentric and fun to listen to than Roger Stone. I just love that guy. He is the essence of a show stopper!!!
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
cinque said:

As weird as he is, it's hard to tell. Trump will pardon him regardless.
It will be glorious when he does. Coronavirus will get a 48 hour vacation.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
quash
wuzzybear said:

There is no one in the spotlight who is more eccentric and fun to listen to than Roger Stone. I just love that guy. He is the essence of a show stopper!!!

My favorite character in this reality show is still Stormy. We'll see her again.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
bear2be2
quash said:

wuzzybear said:

My favorite character in this reality show is still Stormy. We'll see her again.
You can see a whole lot of her now with a simple google search.
cinque
This is the kind of quid pro quo we've become accustomed to during Trump's reign. Stone said today he should be pardoned because he resisted the withering pressure to flip on Trump. Trump acknowledged as much when he commuted his sentence.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
quash said:

wuzzybear said:

AckAckAcAcAck!!!! Hard to believe that she and her lawyer, Michael Avenatti were the darlings of the Democratic Party not too long ago.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Canada2017
quash said:

wuzzybear said:

Stormy is and always will be a dried up old *****. Suspect she has had enough of the national spotlight.

Trump haters have always missed the far better target .

Karen McDougall

Totally believable and far easier on the eyes .

Why Dems haven't followed up on her story I've never understood.
cinque
Canada2017 said:

quash said:

wuzzybear said:

Stormy is and always will be a dried up old *****.

Karen McDougall

She wasn't a spanker, so Trump didn't like her as much.
wuzzybear
cinque said:

This is the kind of quid pro quo we've become accustomed to during Trump's reign. Stone said today he should be pardoned because he resisted the withering pressure to flip on Trump. Trump acknowledged as much when he commuted his sentence.
Oh yeah, that is so much worse than Hunter Biden getting 1.5 BILLION!!! from Bank of China OR MoJoe's showdown with the Ukranian prosecutor. Wow...a commuted sentence to a loyalist who has done nothing except answer the door in his pajamas when CNN and their swat team shows up at his house. I'm not sure we had that much fire power going after Bin Laden. What do you think "cinque"? Give it up bro, you are dead in the water for Biden. I'd like to be there as you come out of the voting booth cuz I would have booby trapped your vehicle while you're inside. It will spare you the additional suffering you will do if your boy is elected!!!
wuzzybear
Canada2017 said:

quash said:

wuzzybear said:

Stormy is and always will be a dried up old *****. Suspect she has had enough of the national media .

Karen McDougall

The real story here hasn't been told yet, but if she sings, Ghislane baby is gonna be hoarse after she gives it all up and has to go into the witness protection program, but of course, the Dems have probably hijacked that program as well and will have their way with her!!! Just sayin...
Canada2017
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

wuzzybear said:

AckAckAcAcAck!!!! Hard to believe that she and her lawyer, Michael Avenatti were the darlings of the Democratic Party not too long ago.

Michael Avenatti .....CNN and MSNBC's hero .

chuckle

Canada2017
wuzzybear said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

wuzzybear said:

Stormy is and always will be a dried up old *****. Suspect she has had enough of the national media .

Karen McDougall

The real story here hasn't been told yet, but if she sings, Ghislane baby is gonna be hoarse after she gives it all up and has to go into the witness protection program, but of course, the Dems have probably hijacked that program as well and will have their way with her!!! Just sayin...

I believe McDougal's story .

Too many witnesses and too many details .

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.