Liberal MEDIA (2019)

10,849 Views | 116 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Doc Holliday
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
D. C. Bear said:

Forest Bueller said:

Waco1947 said:

For those keeping score home :
Acosta - 1 Lie
dt - 10,000 lies.
No doubt Trump is a vile liar.

The MSM takes it even further and simply creates stories.

Trump will be out of office in relatively short order. We have no such cure for what ails the 4th Estate.

I disagree. There are still good journalists out there, but the industry has to figure it's new paradigm. I starve the beast: I don't consume network TV news.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
D. C. Bear
quash said:

D. C. Bear said:

Forest Bueller said:

Waco1947 said:

Acosta - 1 Lie
dt - 10,000 lies.

Trump will be out of office in relatively short order. We have no such cure for what ails the 4th Estate.

I disagree. There are still good journalists out there, but the industry has to figure it's new paradigm. I starve the beast: I don't consume network TV news.
With what, precisely, do you disagree? I see nothing in your statement that would contradict mine.
Canada2017
D. C. Bear said:

Forest Bueller said:

Waco1947 said:

Acosta - 1 Lie
dt - 10,000 lies.

Agreed

quash
D. C. Bear said:

quash said:

D. C. Bear said:

Forest Bueller said:

Waco1947 said:

Acosta - 1 Lie
dt - 10,000 lies.

With what, precisely, do you disagree? I see nothing in your statement that would contradict mine.
The lack of a cure, precisely.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
D. C. Bear
quash said:

D. C. Bear said:

quash said:

D. C. Bear said:

Forest Bueller said:

Waco1947 said:

Acosta - 1 Lie
dt - 10,000 lies.

What cure, inevitable within a number of months on the low end or about four years on the high end, do you see for what ails the media? And what is the disease?
quash
D. C. Bear said:

quash said:

D. C. Bear said:

quash said:

D. C. Bear said:

Forest Bueller said:

Waco1947 said:

Acosta - 1 Lie
dt - 10,000 lies.

What cure, inevitable within a number of months on the low end or about four years on the high end, do you see for what ails the media? And what is the disease?
Beats me.
riflebear
So much for free speech in America huh - Libs? What are they afraid of?
Win at the ballot box but don't try to shut down speech from the President of the US. Insanity from these radical liberals who are afraid of real debate because their policies fail and they don't want to be exposed.

quash
riflebear said:

So much for free speech in America huh - Libs? What are they afraid of?
Win at the ballot box but don't try to shut down speech from the President of the US. Insanity from these radical liberals who are afraid of real debate because their policies fail and they don't want to be exposed.

Trump hotel cancelled who?
riflebear
They all are...

quash
riflebear said:

They all are...

He misspelled Faux.
Florda_mike
quash said:

riflebear said:

They all are...

He misspelled Faux.

^^^ IE "I couldn't care less"
Florda_mike
riflebear said:

They all are...

Come one and come all now, SUE THEY'RE ASSES OFF!!!"
Doc Holliday

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.