Ivanka continues to win big for America - despite the lib/media attacks

4,886 Views | 55 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by riflebear
riflebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If she was a liberal doing all of this she would be the top 2020 nominee for the Democrat party right now. She continues to do amazing things over the past 2 years that get ignored by the press because her last name is Trump. Dems could care less about woman unless you are a hardcore feminist liberal.

Canada2017
The gal is a devout Christian, speaks several languages fluently and is ( obviously) patient beyond words .

It's a shame the liberal media hates her so much just because they hate her husband .
Johnny Bear
There are so many strong conservative (or at least right leaning) women out there that ought to be the types of female role models that the MSM champions, but instead they routinely insult, mock, belittle, and demonize them simply because they aren't radical leftist abortion loving Femi-Nazis. Just another example of the sad state of where our culture is in the year 2019.
ValhallaBear
Canada2017 said:

The gal is a devout Christian,
yeah about that.....ummmmm

Canada2017
ValhallaBear said:

Canada2017 said:

Help me out .....no comprende.
ValhallaBear
Canada2017 said:

ValhallaBear said:

Canada2017 said:

She converted to Judaism
robby44
Uhhh didn't she convert to Judaism in order to marry Jared?
ValhallaBear
Johnny Bear
robby44 said:

Yes, she did.
Canada2017
ValhallaBear said:

Canada2017 said:

ValhallaBear said:

Canada2017 said:

She converted to Judaism

Whoops...my mistake....thought we were discussing a different beauty .
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Canada2017 said:

ValhallaBear said:

Canada2017 said:

ValhallaBear said:

Canada2017 said:

She converted to Judaism

Whoops...my mistake....thought we were discussing a different beauty .

I don't care if she is Jewish or not. She is a Hottie!!! I think she is way too much woman for ole Jared!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
J.R.
I've always has respect for her. Obviously takes after her mother.
Mitch Blood Green
Canada2017 said:

The gal is a devout Christian, speaks several languages fluently and is ( obviously) patient beyond words .

It's a shame the liberal media hates her so much just because they hate her husband .

She's actually Jewish but go ahead.
Mitch Blood Green
robby44 said:

She gave up Jesus for love.
Mitch Blood Green
J.R. said:

I'm surprised people aren't calling her a 1/2 breed like they did Obama. She's 1/2 buffoon.

I heard in high school she was voted "most likely to visit her husband in the pen."
BearFan33
I've never understood why the libs have the long knives for Jared and Ivanka. If anything they are moderating forces on DJT. Then I figured it out.....envy.
Mitch Blood Green
BearFan33 said:

I've never understood why the libs have the long knives for Jared and Ivanka. If anything they are moderating forces on DJT. Then I figured it out.....envy.

There are not long knives for Ivanka and Jared. Jared's problem is the same as many others. Trump leaves bodies everywhere he goes. He just happens to be in that orbit.
BearFan33
tommie said:

BearFan33 said:

There are not long knives for Ivanka and Jared. Jared's problem is the same as many others. Trump leaves bodies everywhere he goes. He just happens to be in that orbit.

Check out Their twitter posts....Any of them and get back to me. There is a special level of hate thrown at those 2. Quite underserved in my opinion
J.R.
BearFan33 said:

Don't disagree. They just seem to have so much more decorum and class than the Trumps.
ValhallaBear
tommie said:

J.R. said:

I'm surprised people aren't calling her a 1/2 breed like they did Obama. She's 1/2 buffoon.

I heard in high school she was voted "most likely to visit her husband in the pen."
Mitch Blood Green
BearFan33 said:

tommie said:

BearFan33 said:

Check out Their twitter posts....Any of them and get back to me. There is a special level of hate thrown at those 2. Quite underserved in my opinion

Do I have to?
riflebear
riflebear
riflebear

riflebear
This is live now. What an great idea that Ivanka is leading and meeting w/ the President.

CEOs and Governors and non profits and University leaders meeting together as part of this advisory board.

CEO's like Apple's (Tim Cook) Siemens - Lockheed Martin Home Depot etc

riflebear
riflebear
She is doing incredible work for the U.S. (and woman) behind the scenes w/ this administration.

riflebear
Refreshing to have people who understand business and who are PRO business meeting w/ top executives.
Keep the economy booming.

riflebear
This is so great no matter what side of the aisle you are on.

riflebear
I'm tired of this racist mysogynistic President...

robby44
Winning!

Ivanka Trump made $4 million from D.C. Trump Hotel stake last year

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ivanka-trump-made-4-million-from-d-c-trump-hotel-stake-last-year/
riflebear
Yes, this is a real tweet from a bartender. I don't know what's worse that she thinks this or it has over 100k likes. Ivanka has done amazing things for 2 years but rarely does the press report on it because her name is 'trump'.

riflebear
GoneGirl
Canada2017 said:

Ivanka Trump converted to Orthodox Judaism before she married Jared.

So she may indeed be devout, but she's Jewish, as is her husband, and they are raising their children in the Jewish faith.

There is nothing wrong with that. But it is totally inaccurate to say "The gal is a devout Christian."

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/ivanka-trump-opens-converting-orthodox-judaism/story?id=29244637
GoneGirl
BearFan33 said:

Possibly because neither is qualified for the jobs they have by aptitude or experience.

Most Americans want government hires to be minimally qualified for their jobs.

Jared didn't even qualify for national security clearance, and he's running foreign policy and has been since Rex Tillerson was still trying his darndest to work for the Trump administration despite Jared's best efforts to undermine him.

Bin Salman is Jared's buddy so it doesn't matter if he murders and dismembers people.

If I wanted to be governed by a royal family supported by taxpayer dollars, I'd move to a country where they have one.

I sure as hell am not going to sit by and watch the Trumps crowned by all of you fellas because Ivanka's a hottie. That and her relationship to Trump do not = qualification for a taxpayer-funded position in the White House. We're being run by a mob boss and the better-looking, better-educated next gen of his family.

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.