Ivanka continues to win big for America - despite the lib/media attacks

4,959 Views | 55 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by riflebear
riflebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jinx 2 said:

BearFan33 said:

I've never understood why the libs have the long knives for Jared and Ivanka. If anything they are moderating forces on DJT. Then I figured it out.....envy.
Possibly because neither is qualified for the jobs they have by aptitude or experience.

Most Americans want government hires to be minimally qualified for their jobs.

Jared didn't even qualify for national security clearance, and he's running foreign policy and has been since Rex Tillerson was still trying his darndest to work for the Trump administration despite Jared's best efforts to undermine him.

Bin Salman is Jared's buddy so it doesn't matter if he murders and dismembers people.

If I wanted to be governed by a royal family supported by taxpayer dollars, I'd move to a country where they have one.

I sure as hell am not going to sit by and watch the Trumps crowned by all of you fellas because Ivanka's a hottie. That and her relationship to Trump do not = qualification for a taxpayer-funded position in the White House. We're being run by a mob boss and the better-looking, better-educated next gen of his family.

Ivanka is a very accomplished businesswoman, extremely smart, dignified and doesn't get into the nasty politics.

Are you saying she's not qualified to go around the world pushing for woman's rights and helping woman in other countries make a living for themselves?

Kushner has been praised by many liberals for some amazing accomplishments in this administration.

No one is perfect in Washington but these attacks because they are associated w/ Trump are laughable. One could argue they have helped Trump get more done on some of his biggest accomplishments than he ever would have on his own or w/ other people involved.

It's all about relationships in business
GoneGirl
riflebear said:

Jinx 2 said:

BearFan33 said:

I've never understood why the libs have the long knives for Jared and Ivanka. If anything they are moderating forces on DJT. Then I figured it out.....envy.
Possibly because neither is qualified for the jobs they have by aptitude or experience.

Jared didn't even qualify for national security clearance, and he's running foreign policy and has been since Rex Tillerson was still trying his darndest to work for the Trump administration despite Jared's best efforts to undermine him.

Bin Salman is Jared's buddy so it doesn't matter if he murders and dismembers people.

If I wanted to be governed by a royal family supported by taxpayer dollars, I'd move to a country where they have one.

I sure as hell am not going to sit by and watch the Trumps crowned by all of you fellas because Ivanka's a hottie. That and her relationship to Trump do not = qualification for a taxpayer-funded position in the White House. We're being run by a mob boss and the better-looking, better-educated next gen of his family.

Ivanka is a very accomplished businesswoman, extremely smart, dignified and doesn't get into the nasty politics.

Are you saying she's not qualified to go around the world pushing for woman's rights and helping woman in other countries make a living for themselves?

Kushner has been praised by many liberals for some amazing accomplishments in this administration.

No one is perfect in Washington but these attacks because they are associated w/ Trump are laughable. One could argue they have helped Trump get more done on some of his biggest accomplishments than he ever would have on his own or w/ other people involved.

The GOP / right-wing news media hammered Hillary for compromising national security.

Because of her emails. Trump and numerous members of his admin, including Jared and Ivanka, have done the same with email and cell phones, and....not a peep from the right-wing media.

Trump appoints his family members onto the government payroll, an act of nepotism that would have started riots had Obama done anything similar, and Jared doesn't qualify for security clearance and it's a non-issue.

If the party really cared about national security, they'd be concerned about a president and family that care MORE about their global brand and business interests going forward than about running the country wisely and responsibly.

I don't want a president whose mainly there to promote his business brand and whose familymembers are using his office to establish and expand business relationships. Do you?
cinque
Canada2017 said:

ValhallaBear said:

Canada2017 said:

The gal is a devout Christian,
yeah about that.....ummmmm

Help me out .....no comprende.
Understatement of the year.
cinque
Jinx 2 said:

riflebear said:

Jinx 2 said:

BearFan33 said:

The GOP / right-wing news media hammered Hillary for compromising national security.

Because of her emails. Trump and numerous members of his admin, including Jared and Ivanka, have done the same with email and cell phones, and....not a peep from the right-wing media.

Trump appoints his family members onto the government payroll, an act of nepotism that would have started riots had Obama done anything similar, and Jared doesn't qualify for security clearance and it's a non-issue.

If the party really cared about national security, they'd be concerned about a president and family that care MORE about their global brand and business interests going forward than about running the country wisely and responsibly.

I don't want a president whose mainly there to promote his business brand and whose familymembers are using his office to establish and expand business relationships. Do you?
She as unqualified for the jobs she holds as her dad is for the one he holds.
Friscobear
Jinx 2 said:

Canada2017 said:

The gal is a devout Christian, speaks several languages fluently and is ( obviously) patient beyond words .

It's a shame the liberal media hates her so much just because they hate her husband .
Ivanka Trump converted to Orthodox Judaism before she married Jared.

So she may indeed be devout, but she's Jewish, as is her husband, and they are raising their children in the Jewish faith.

There is nothing wrong with that. But it is totally inaccurate to say "The gal is a devout Christian."

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/ivanka-trump-opens-converting-orthodox-judaism/story?id=29244637
Welcome to February.
“At the end of the day, for 40 minutes, we just kicked their ass.”

- Mark Vital
cinque
Don't forget many of them thought Sarah Palin was presidential material because she was pretty.
Buddha Bear
BearFan33 said:

Because nepotism.
Sam Lowry
Jinx 2 said:

riflebear said:

Jinx 2 said:

BearFan33 said:

Jared and Ivanka are not on the government payroll. Ivanka has an unpaid employee's position, which she accepted for the sole purpose of appeasing critics who objected to her serving in an unofficial role. The only thing she gained was the obligation to file financial disclosures and a Form 278, which makes her legally bound to the same ethical rules as other employees.

Ivanka has been a close adviser to Trump as executive VP of the Trump Organization, during his campaign, and now for two years in the White House. The president trusts her, and he has broad discretion to hire advisers regardless of nepotism laws. Even if those laws applied to Ivanka, the appropriate remedy would be to deny her pay. Because she receives none, the issue is moot.

The president also has the right to grant security clearances. Normally they are granted by the White House personnel security office. When that office is undecided, as it was with Jared, the matter goes to the White House counsel and in rare cases to the president. In this case Trump apparently went against the advice of counsel, but ultimately that's a matter between him and his lawyer. If the decision was unusual, so were the circumstances. Unlike most personnel, Jared was personally known to the president. His clearance was being held up at least in part by the controversy over Russian contacts, which concerns Trump knew to be groundless. By no means does this make Jared unqualified.

Use of private email or phones for official business is not illegal or compromising per se. Jared and Ivanka forward all such messages to their official accounts, as required by law. There's no evidence that they've transmitted or received any classified information through private accounts. And unlike Hillary, they aren't running a systematic scheme to shield information from FOIA requests by using a private server. The only thing Ivanka may have been guilty of was failing to forward messages that she didn't reply to during the first part of 2017, an oversight which she corrected as soon as she became aware of it. So the comparison with Hillary is convenient, but unfounded.
Jack and DP
Jinx 2 said:

riflebear said:

Jinx 2 said:

BearFan33 said:

Hillary? Global Brand?

Did you not see the Clinton Foundation extortion machine when Hillary was Secretary of State? Yes, the same Foundation that Epstein helped found and flew Bill around for.
Why has the Clinton Foundation dried up? Extortion doesn't work as well when you lose the election.
riflebear
If Ivanka was a liberal doing all this she would be on the front of every major magazine being interviewed everywhere. That's what's great about her, she doesn't care - she's just trying to make a difference and continues to do it for woman around the World.

riflebear
riflebear
riflebear
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I think old Canada was confusing Ivanka for another of Trumps women.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Canada2017
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

I think old Canada was confusing Ivanka for another of Trumps women.

Hardly

Think it's time you got out of that Eskimo village mid winter darkness, and re accustomed your old eyes to daylight .
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
You are the Catholic that called a Jew a good Christian. How would ii know you weren't thinking of thinking of Stormy?
Kyle
It's at least obvious from this thread that Jinx does not feel comfortable with powerful women.
Canada2017

You are the Catholic that called a Jew a good Christian. How would ii know you weren't thinking of thinking of Stormy?

Jews are wonderful people....superior to most .

You just need to leave the snow and ice ( and winter darkness ) ASAP and go back to Asia where the women don't eat seal blubber .

The Marlboro Man seems to be withering away up in Eskimo land .
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I like Jews. Thats why I was wondering why you would call a Jew a Christian. You are right though. I am ready for my three month vacation. Getting closer to selling Texas house and just stay over there, I know I am cool and ride horses but not sure about Marlboro man. I have only smoked two cigs in 59 years.
Aliceinbubbleland
robby44 said:

Winning!

Ivanka Trump made $4 million from D.C. Trump Hotel stake last year

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ivanka-trump-made-4-million-from-d-c-trump-hotel-stake-last-year/
Two things robby,

She is so much better looking then Chelsea.

Chelsea is a multi millionaire in a $10 million dollar townhome.

I like them both but both have tread on their father's name.
Canada2017

I like Jews. Thats why I was wondering why you would call a Jew a Christian. You are right though. I am ready for my three month vacation. Getting closer to selling Texas house and just stay over there, I know I am cool and ride horses but not sure about Marlboro man. I have only smoked two cigs in 59 years.

Know you're cool cause you've been saying so for years .

Move to Asia wave goodbye to the grandkids , kids and all the relations .....well ok .

Guess Asian girls love 59 year old Americans long time .

Have fun .

riflebear
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.