The number of people in Texas prisons for voter fraud

3,544 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by quash
cinque
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Two.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Canada2017
Really believe the Texas judicial system has the capacity to prioritize thousands of cases of voter fraud over that of other crimes ?
cinque
Canada2017 said:

Really believe the Texas judicial system has the capacity to prioritize thousands of cases of voter fraud over that of other crimes ?
If not, why not?

Two people..That's it. Two.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Thats amazing considering a list of 59 thousand names were sent to the different counties 2 weeks ago. I think I heard that Mclennan county checked all the names and they were real citizens that legally voted.

Paxton was fear mongering and try to stir up a certain group of people. It worked. Go read that thread. Its still here on the board.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
"Just to be clear.....you are claiming to personally know the Texas Secretary of State well enough to know he is publicly lying about illegals voting in Texas ?'

Yes. Yes he does.
Canada2017
cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

If not, why not?

Two people..That's it. Two.

How many do you want in prison before you start screaming about 'racist ' based prosecution ?
cinque
And one of the two is serving a 5 year sentence for mistakingly believing she could vote while on probation.

Two.
Make Racism Wrong Again
BusyTarpDuster2017
But the number of Baylor football players in Texas prison for rape is even less than that - one.

And yet, it was a football problem necessitating the near dismantling of the program, firing of the coach and smearing of his character, and blackballing the coach and his assistants forever, which I'll bet you were in full support of.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I sure wasnt.
cinque
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

But the number of Baylor football players in Texas prison for rape is even less than that - one.

And yet, it was a football problem necessitating the near dismantling of the program, firing of the coach and smearing of his character, and blackballing the coach and his assistants forever, which I'll bet you were in full support of.
There are 16 million registered voters in Texas and 85 football players at Baylor
Make Racism Wrong Again
Mitch Blood Green
cinque said:

Two.

Need to build more prisons.
Florda_mike
cinque said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

There are 16 million registered voters in Texas and 85 football players at Baylor

Just say "yes I'm in full support of dismantling Baylor football"

Be honest for once Penelope
contrario
Number of pee pee tapes released: zero
quash
Canada2017 said:

It has the capacity. What it does not have is the cases. It is well documented that illegals do not attempt to vote except in vanishingly rare instances. It is also well documented that Republicans believe that millions of illegals vote.

McCarthy would be proud.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Canada2017
quash said:

Canada2017 said:

It has the capacity. What it does not have is the cases. It is well documented that illegals do not attempt to vote except in vanishingly rare instances. It is also well documented that Republicans believe that millions of illegals vote.

McCarthy would be proud.

They do not have the capacity.... neither in the courts or prison system .

And McCarthy would have been most proud of the 'work' of CNN, MSNBC and the NYT.

BusyTarpDuster2017
cinque said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Then I'm certain you'll be okay with a proportional, commensurate response involving voter fraud.

I mean, if you're okay with that kind of implosion and self-flagellation over one jailed football player out of eighty-five or so, certainly you'd be okay with doing much, much, less in order to safeguard our elections- something simple and common sense-oriented, like, say, requiring identification to prove eligibility to vote?
contrario
The number of people in prison for voter intimidation: zero. I guess that means we can stop talking about both going forward. I doubt the democrats want to give that up, so both sides will continue the fear mongering.
Doc Holliday
contrario said:

The number of people in prison for voter intimidation: zero. I guess that means we can stop talking about both going forward. I doubt the democrats want to give that up, so both sides will continue the fear mongering.
They don't play devils advocate and they're all hypocrites.
Which is why they have a member in congress who wore a KKK robe and they're all fine with it.

They treated Kavanaugh like the devil while one of their own has credible accusations against him.

They think winning by any means makes them morally right. These are dangerous people.
cinque
Doc Holliday said:

contrario said:

Which is why they have a member in congress who wore a KKK robe and they're all fine with it.

They treated Kavanaugh like the devil while one of their own has credible accusations against him.

They think winning by any means makes them morally right. These are dangerous people.
Winning by any means is a uniquely Republican thing.
Make Racism Wrong Again
contrario
cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

contrario said:

lol wut?

Look, if you want to play this stupid partisan game and hate everything republicans do and love everything democrats do, that's fine. But you sound like a fcking moron that can't be taken seriously when you claim that it's a uniquely republican thing. Republicans do a lot of bad things. I agree with you. But, sorry to break it to you, but the democrats do too.
Doc Holliday
cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

contrario said:

It's actually a D.C. thing. Both parties are guilty.
cinque
contrario said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

contrario said:

lol wut?

Look, if you want to play this stupid partisan game and hate everything republicans do and love everything democrats do, that's fine. But you sound like a fcking moron that can't be taken seriously when you claim that it's a uniquely republican thing. Republicans do a lot of bad things. I agree with you. But, sorry to break it to you, but the democrats do too.
Have Democrats ever refused to hold a vote on a Republican president's SC nominee for over a year?
Make Racism Wrong Again
quash
Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

McCarthy would be proud.

And McCarthy would have been most proud of the 'work' of CNN, MSNBC and the NYT.

No capacity? Are you kidding? What they lack is defendants. I'm sure we could double the number of successful prosecutions and still be able to handle both of them.. Yeah, two more.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
quash
Doc Holliday said:

contrario said:

Guess you missed all the Dems calling for his resignation. Now about all those Republicans calling for Kavanaugh to withdraw his nomination.

contrario, how about a little balance here.
Canada2017
quash said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

McCarthy would be proud.

No capacity? Are you kidding? What they lack is defendants. I'm sure we could double the number of successful prosecutions and still be able to handle both of them.. Yeah, two more.

Suspect most DA's would rather spend their time on more serious crimes. And every jail I have ever seen was full to the brim .

contrario
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

contrario said:

Guess you missed all the Dems calling for his resignation. Now about all those Republicans calling for Kavanaugh to withdraw his nomination.

I provided balance. I said both parties do bad things. Did you miss it? The only unbalanced ones are the usual suspects.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
So a Republican DA in Texas is not on the same team as Paxton and wouldnt salivate over busting illegal immigrants in Mclennan County and elsewhere?

58 thousand and no arrests? And remember this immigration thing is a national crises. What in Sam Hill is going on?
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
cinque
Have Democrats ever refused to hold a vote on a Republican president's SC nominee for over a year?
Make Racism Wrong Again
contrario
cinque said:

contrario said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

contrario said:

lol wut?

No, they just added justices to the court when the numbers weren't in their favor.
quash
So you missed the closing of Texas prisons for lack of population? I know you are big on anecdotal evidence but there is more to the world than what you experience of it.

And, again, prosecuting two more cases is not going to overburden the system.
Canada2017
quash said:

So you missed the closing of Texas prisons for lack of population? I know you are big on anecdotal evidence but there is more to the world than what you experience of it.

The financial impact of what you 'know' barely buys a happy meal at McDonalds .

Regardless time will tell if the state will decide to spend its resources prosecuting these cases. They'd better ...or some Austin politicos should be forced to resign .

But hey you should be thrilled at the prospect of defending these cases senior 3rd chair ....give you something to do.
cinque
contrario said:

cinque said:

contrario said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

contrario said:

lol wut?

No, they just added justices to the court when the numbers weren't in their favor.
How did they do that?
Make Racism Wrong Again
Doc Holliday
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

contrario said:

Northam didn't resign even though there was substantial evidence.

There was no evidence for Kavanaugh.

These issues are not equivalent but keep pretending they are.
quash
Canada2017 said:

quash said:

The financial impact of what you 'know' barely buys a happy meal at McDonalds .

Regardless time will tell if the state will decide to spend its resources prosecuting these cases. They'd better ...or some Austin politicos should be forced to resign .

But hey you should be thrilled at the prospect of defending these cases senior 3rd chair ....give you something to do.

Yes, go into condescension mode again.

Look, pops, your wealth doesn't give you any privilege to create facts out of your experience. You think thousands of Texas voters are illegals. You are wrong.

You think Texas prisons ate packed tight because what? You saw one? Texas communities gambled on private prisons and quite a few ran out of prisoners and had to close.

But I can't be right, I drove Uber a few months. And still kept my Av rating.
quash
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

contrario said:

Northam didn't resign even though there was substantial evidence.

There was no evidence for Kavanaugh.

These issues are not equivalent but keep pretending they are.

The point is that Dems have called for action where Repubs did not.

And, again, there was evidence against Kavanaugh. You are certainly free to discount it but you cannot say none exists.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.