MSNBC reports NO RUSSIA COLLUSION

5,137 Views | 66 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by quash
riflebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
After 2 years of witch hunt investigations the Senate Democrats can't dispute there was no collusion anymore. Lets see how the media spins this going forward. We already know what Adam Schiff is planning on doing to investigate every business Trump has ever been involved in. Trump said last night he's received over 70 letters from Congress about potential investigations. Liberals continue to be insane in search for a crime.

contrario
Hurry Mueller! Our democracy is in jeopardy!!
Malbec
It's hard to watch people doing the part of their job that they hate the most.

Florda_mike
Investigation has been about covering for the true criminals concerning the true Russian Collusion!!!

Those are Hillary, Schiff, Comey and maybe even Mueller signing off our uranium in a deal called U1 that gave Russia access to 20% of the uranium in US. Who ultimately signed off on that and is the golden friggin goose to be protected at all costs? BHO is who! Clinton's gifted $500,000,000 by Russia and distributed it to whoever needed silenced. Clinton's use their Foundation as slush fund to live lavish. Truly just a bunch of thrives stealing from us all

That's the reason for the witch hunt! Democrats doing what they always do. Blame others for what they've done to divert attention from them. When truth of they're guilt is finally exposed statute limitations have run out and damaged rep of the previous accused remains

Scandalous
Canada2017
riflebear said:

After 2 years of witch hunt investigations the Senate Democrats can't dispute there was no collusion anymore. Lets see how the media spins this going forward. We already know what Adam Schiff is planning on doing to investigate every business Trump has ever been involved in. Trump said last night he's received over 70 letters from Congress about potential investigations. Liberals continue to be insane in search for a crime.

Won't get 1/1000 the air time all the ridiculous Trump-Russia 'news' received .

Time for a whole new approach.
Jack and DP
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-lawyer-slams-mueller-probe-maintains-president-cleared/story?id=60967234
Doc Holliday
They're scared of Barr. He's too unpredictable.
The pro GOP spygate leaks prove several within the WH and GOP know everything.

Who is ready for the declass?

POTUS Lawyer on ABC News Podcast: "I know exactly what [Mueller] has. I know exactly what every witness said, what every document said. I know exactly what [Mueller] asked. And I know what the conclusion or the result is...There's no basis. There's no exposure. It's been a terrible waste of time."

https://tunein.com/podcasts/News--Politics-Podcasts/The-Investigation-p1189991/
riflebear
Doc Holliday said:

POTUS Lawyer on ABC News Podcast: "I know exactly what [Mueller] has. I know exactly what every witness said, what every document said. I know exactly what [Mueller] asked. And I know what the conclusion or the result is...There's no basis. There's no exposure. It's been a terrible waste of time."

NO way this happens below but if it does that would be hilarious. Their team will take shots and smear the President regardless of the no collusion. They will get him somehow and raiding Cohen's office and turning it all over to NYC will expose a lot. They are corrupt to the core.

Doc Holliday
riflebear said:

Doc Holliday said:

NO way this happens below but if it does that would be hilarious. Their team will take shots and smear the President regardless of the no collusion. They will get him somehow and raiding Cohen's office and turning it all over to NYC will expose a lot. They are corrupt to the core.

Schiff and angry senate Democrats are the problem. But their problem is they are connected to the dossier.

The Mueller investigation was designed to keep key people from answering damning questions: "I can't answer because of the ongoing special counsel investigation". "You can't declassify because of the ongoing investigation"

When Mueller is done, these responses will no longer work and all hell will break loose.

What they conspired to do is treason and all roads lead back to Obama.
You can't weaponize your DOJ/FBI and try to rig an election with their help.
Scratchy Bear
Mueller Probe = Seinfeld

riflebear
Doc Holliday said:

riflebear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Schiff and angry senate Democrats are the problem. But their problem is they are connected to the dossier.

The Mueller investigation was designed to keep key people from answering damning questions: "I can't answer because of the ongoing special counsel investigation". "You can't declassify because of the ongoing investigation"

When Mueller is done, these responses will no longer work and all hell will break loose.

It's why I think they try to drag it out to the beginning of 2020 so then everyone is deep into campaign mode and there won't be time to investigate before the election. So much corruption I can't believe they are going to get away with it....again.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
You cons!!! Trump is almost to the end. LOL!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Doc Holliday
Where's cinque?
LIB,MR BEARS
Trump presidency crumbling like Baylor MBB
Johnny Bear
Doc Holliday said:

Where's cinque?
Yes, where is Mr./Ms. "the night is coming, cons" (aka cinque)??

For that matter, where is Tommie, 47, Jinx, Katsung, and Junior (aka J.R.)??
corncob pipe
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

You cons!!! Trump is almost to the end. LOL!
night cometh you cons
Doc Holliday
riflebear said:

Doc Holliday said:

riflebear said:

Doc Holliday said:

It's why I think they try to drag it out to the beginning of 2020 so then everyone is deep into campaign mode and there won't be time to investigate before the election. So much corruption I can't believe they are going to get away with it....again.
I suspect Mueller will use what he found and feed it to Democrats during the election next year.
william
ruh roh............

- scoob

D!
Canada2017
Doc Holliday said:

Where's cinque?

Taking her traditional sabbatical when reality imposes itself on her ridiculous fantasies .
quash
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Trump presidency crumbling like Baylor MBB

Ha! Nice.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Forest Bueller
Hurry Mueller.

At least release a report after all this time.
I would like to see what they have uncovered.

Scratchy Bear
Forest Bueller said:

Hurry Mueller.

Maybe Mueller will release a 13-page 'findings of fact'.
corncob pipe
Stone, Manofort, and Cohen are gonna sing like the salmon from Capistrano
Johnny Bear
corncob pipe said:

Stone, Manofort, and Cohen are gonna sing like the salmon from Capistrano
They won't have to because Avanatti and Stormy Daniels are going to bring Trump down way before then.

Oh wait...........
Doc Holliday
Doc Holliday
MAJOR BREAKING NEWS: The OIG has the "missing text messages". In fact "the OIG discovered a database on the mobile devices containing a plain text repository of a substantial number of text messages sent and received by those devices." HOLY ***** **** is going to hit the fan soon.
Oldbear83
Doc Holliday said:

Why'd you post a photo of Waco?
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Keyser Soze
Doc Holliday said:

Where's cinque?
It's a bad day Doc

Doc Holliday
ValhallaBear
ValhallaBear
Doc Holliday said:

Where's cinque?
Florda_mike
Keyser Soze said:

Doc Holliday said:

Where's cinque?
It's a bad day Doc

I bet ya could fit about 10 Of those in Cinque!?
quash
Doc Holliday said:

MAJOR BREAKING NEWS: The OIG has the "missing text messages". In fact "the OIG discovered a database on the mobile devices containing a plain text repository of a substantial number of text messages sent and received by those devices." HOLY ***** **** is going to hit the fan soon.

Soon. Well, get back to us when the ball crosses the goal line.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
corncob pipe
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

Soon. Well, get back to us when the ball crosses the goal line.
don't hold your breath
Osodecentx
Scratchy Bear said:

Forest Bueller said:

Hurry Mueller.

Maybe Mueller will release a 13-page 'findings of fact'.
Classic
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.