Malignant Narcissist Says He Deserves Nobel Prize

4,890 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by TexasScientist
TexasScientist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2019/02/15/trump-says-hes-been-nominated-nobel-did-japans-abe-actually-do-it-or-was-it-s-koreas-moon/?utm_term=.a1a5c06b4d3b

Malignant narcissism is a psychological syndrome comprising an extreme mix of narcissism, anatisocial behavior, aggression and sadism. Grandiose and always ready to raise hostility levels, the malignant narcissist undermines families and organizations in which they are involved, and dehumanizes the people with whom they associate.

Malignant narcissism is a hypothetical, experimental diagnostic category. Narcissistic personality disorder is found in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV-TR), while malignant narcissism is not. As a hypothetical syndrome, malignant narcissism could include aspects of narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) alongside a mix of antisocial, paranoid and sadistic personality disorder traits. The importance of malignant narcissism and of projection as a defense mechanism has been confirmed in paranoia, as well as "the patient's vulnerability to malignant narcissistic regression".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malignant_narcissism

How to Tell You're Dealing with a Malignant Narcissist
The intentional destruction of others while pathologically loving self.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/neurosagacity/201702/how-tell-youre-dealing-malignant-narcissist
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
The award no longer means anything . It is no longer about accomplishments. It is all about politics. Hell, even Al Gore and Barack Obama got one. One "invented the internet" and predicted the end of the world and the other was an empty suit.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Edmond Bear

With that set of winners, it sounds like the award is designed for malignant narcissists. Trump should win going away..
william
Fetterman2024
Florda_mike
So are you saying Barry Sotoro suffered from malignant narcissism upon changing his name to a Muslim name, Barrack Hussein Obama?

Is that what OP is about?
TexasScientist
I don't think Obama qualifies as malignant.
Florda_mike
TexasScientist said:

^^^ Shows closed minded bias!
TexasScientist
I didn't say he isn't a narcissist - just not malignant.
Florda_mike
TexasScientist said:

WRONG IMO

Please explain, in short, what's your definition of malignant
Edmond Bear
TexasScientist said:

There is a giant part of the population that disagrees with you.

Florda_mike
Florda_mike said:

TexasScientist said:

WRONG IMO

I'm waiting???
Midnight Rider
Edmond Bear said:

TexasScientist said:

You consider 37% a giant part of the population?

https://news.gallup.com/poll/116479/barack-obama-presidential-job-approval.aspx
TexasScientist
Florda_mike said:

TexasScientist said:

WRONG IMO

Malignant narcissism is a psychological syndrome comprising an extreme mix of narcissism, anatisocial behavior, aggression and sadism. Grandiose and always ready to raise hostility levels, the malignant narcissist undermines families and organizations in which they are involved, and dehumanizes the people with whom they associate.

I.e. an extreme narcissist.

narcissist
/nrssst/
noun
[ol]
  • a person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves.
    "narcissists who think the world revolves around them"
  • [/ol]
    TexasScientist
    Edmond Bear said:

TexasScientist said:

That may be because they don't know what is a narcissist. You can like his policies or some of his policies, but you cannot deny he is the epitome of a narcissist in the extreme. His behavior is confirmation.
    TexasScientist
    Midnight Rider said:

Edmond Bear said:

TexasScientist said:

You consider 37% a giant part of the population?

https://news.gallup.com/poll/116479/barack-obama-presidential-job-approval.aspx

What do you mean by disagrees with me? You point me to Obama approval ratings in 2017 showing percentages of approval and disapproval. I don't see any percenatage allocated to those who believe he is or is not a narcissist.
    Edmond Bear

TexasScienist struggling with comprehension here....not understanding who is trying to help or when they are referring to Obama or Trump.
    Florda_mike
    Edmond Bear said:

TexasScienist struggling with comprehension here....not understanding who is trying to help or when they are referring to Obama or Trump.

TexasScientist
    Trump caught up in another fake news - Nobel nomination hoax?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/28/world/europe/nobel-peace-prize-trump-fake-nomination.html
    fubar
    TexasScientist said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/28/world/europe/nobel-peace-prize-trump-fake-nomination.html
    lol ... that's awesome.
    fubar
    The Nobel Committee was probably tipped off by the magic marker drawings.
    Florda_mike
    Nobel is an entitlement prize only for undeserving democrats

As an example obama received one practically before he was even in office
    Canada2017
    TexasScientist said:

Come on TS....apply the scientific method to this vaunted 'news story '.
    fubar
    Florda_mike said:

Why does Trump want one so much?
    Florda_mike
    pruritus_ani said:

Florda_mike said:

Why does Trump want one so much?

He's abit naive and thinks Nobel Prize is still legit like it used to be, when he was younger, and they still give it to the deserving

Unfortunately for all of us he's incorrect in his assumptions
    Limited IQ Redneck in PU
    If they can eliminate the possibility that the nomination was generated by Pres. Trump, they should investigate 3 or 4 posters here.

If you were in charge of this mystery, who would be 3 posters you would put at the top of the suspect list?
    Canada2017
    If Barrack Hussein Obama can be nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.......after only TWELVE days in the White House....then WINS.

They just might as well award this years Peace Prize to Stacy Abrams aerobics trainer .
    TexasScientist
    Canada2017 said:

If Barrack Hussein Obama can be nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.......after only TWELVE days in the White House....then WINS.

They just might as well award this years Peace Prize to Stacy Abrams aerobics trainer .
    My astonishment at Trump's outlandishness shouldn't be confused as support of Obama. I thought Obama was a disaster until Trump came along. If you apply the scientific method, as someone suggested above, you have rethink the problem and broaden the definition of disaster. Awarding Obama the Nobel was ridiculous, Trump thinking he is deserving is incredulous and psychotic.
    Sam Lowry
    TexasScientist said:

Canada2017 said:

My astonishment at Trump's outlandishness shouldn't be confused as support of Obama. I thought Obama was a disaster until Trump came along. If you apply the scientific method, as someone suggested above, you have rethink the problem and broaden the definition of disaster. Awarding Obama the Nobel was ridiculous, Trump thinking he is deserving is incredulous and psychotic.
    I think a Nobel would make a lot of sense. No other president in recent memory has emphasized peace like Trump has. Among other things, reducing our military presence in the Middle East, thawing relations with Russia, and re-evaluating our NATO commitments are all signs of a more peaceful American role in the world. Of course some will argue that he's been inconsistent and achieved limited results, which is true. But he's achieved more in the face of more resistance than Obama did in his first twelve days. If Obama can receive the award just for his vision, there's no reason Trump can't. The difference is that Trump actually has a new and different way of thinking.
    Edmond Bear

Trump also met with Long Duk Dong in the North Korea Summit in 2018. First president to talk to the North Korean's in a Summit format. Seems way more Nobel worthy than Obama.

Florda_mike
    Personally jimmy Carter was only surpassed by Barrack Hussein Obama as the worst President in my life

Did Carter get a Nobel too? Ironically yes he did, as late as 2002 after the prize had become politicized

Ok carry on .....
    Canada2017
    TexasScientist said:

Canada2017 said:

Though I agree Trump doesn't deserve a Noble Prize....(after all nothing final has been worked out with North Korea) ........such an attitude isn't remotely psychotic.

However it is ridiculously narcissistic .
    TexasScientist
    I can agree with that.
    Refresh
    Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.