Pence gets much shade in Munich

396 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by cinque
cinque
How long do you want to ignore this user?
...when he extends greetings from Trump to the world leaders to Munich. So much for US prestige and respect:

Make Racism Wrong Again
GrowlTowel
Didn't bow and suck cock?
cinque
GrowlTowel said:

Didn't bow and suck cock?
"To all of you, I bring greetings from a great champion of freedom and of strong national defence, who must work with these members of Congress to strengthen America's military might and strengthen the leadership of the free world," Mr Pence said. "I bring greetings from the 45th president of the United States of America, President Donald Trump."

At this, there was a complete silence from the crowd. In the footage, Mr Pence waits expectantly his head down for several painful seconds of silence, before he moves on:
Make Racism Wrong Again
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
That's what I saw too. Lord knows what GT has been watching.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
GrowlTowel
I watched Obama bow and apologize to foreign governments for 8 years. Nice to see our government no longer orally copulates to gain favor.
xiledinok
Pence is reminding them privately that he is the back door editor of the famous cabinet member op ed.
cinque
GrowlTowel said:

I watched Obama bow and apologize to foreign governments for 8 years. Nice to see our government no longer orally copulates to gain favor.
Well, we're certainly not currying favor with world leaders now. They hate Trump and are already treating him like he's a lame duck president.
On the other hand, they know we're still America. Note the thunderous applause Biden received after saying this:

"Promising that "America will be back" once Donald Trump leaves office, Biden won a standing ovation at the Munich Security Conference from delegates who find the president's brusque foreign policy stance hard to like."

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/donald-trump-wins-little-applause-during-munich-security-conference/news-story/35f7d940cbae36a9e7861c87b3f70571
Make Racism Wrong Again
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.