Soon....

3,361 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by corncob pipe
Jack and DP
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jack and DP
Jack and DP
Jack and DP
No crime and no exoneration.
Jack and DP
No obstructive conduct
Jack and DP
Jack and DP
Mitch Blood Green
No collusion. No answer on obstruction.
Jack and DP
Canada2017
tommie said:

Where will never be an end to the 'charges' against the POTUS....because Dems know....the investigative focus will then be 100% on them.

DOJ and FBI officials never considered that Hillary could lose. Thought the 1st lesbian president would in fact reward them.
Jack and DP
Jack and DP
Jack and DP
Mitch Blood Green
Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

Where will never be an end to the 'charges' against the POTUS....because Dems know....the investigative focus will then be 100% on them.

DOJ and FBI officials never considered that Hillary could lose. Thought the 1st lesbian president would in fact reward them.

The person who loses in this report (IMO) is Jared. The report says they referred some findings to other offices. (I'm paraphrasing). This, of course, places him out of range on a pardon.

People don't die from the fire. They die from the smoke.
Jack and DP
tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

The person who loses in this report (IMO) is Jared. The report says they referred some findings to other offices. (I'm paraphrasing). This, of course, places him out of range on a pardon.

Son in laws are usually disposable.
Canada2017
tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

Dude....walk away ....it's over.

The whole deal was investigated for over 2 years by folks who had zero affection for Trump.

It was a complete political fraud.

Be angry at those who formulated this fraud....taking time and energy away from real issues in this country .
Mitch Blood Green
Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

The whole deal was investigated for over 2 years by folks who had zero affection for Trump.

Be angry at those who formulated this fraud....taking time and energy away from real issues in this country .

You should read the report. Not my words, the report says several situations have been referred to other jurisdictions. We know that SDNY has received a referral.

If you think that is nothing, you are fooling yourself. What do we know about Jared. We know he was untruthful in his background check. We know SDNY have requested and are receiving cooperation from Deutsche Bank on loan applications.

I don't want you to agree with me. Read the summary report and tell me what you think it says.

Ideally, you'd want Mueller to have said no collusion, co obstruction and no referrals.
Canada2017
I predicted months ago....and repeated the prediction days ago....that Mueller would pull something like this .

There was no way in the world he was going totally clear Trump. To do so Mueller and his team would look like complete fools.

Read the comments in question ....and Mueller had no business making such vague, unsubstantiated musings .

Like the Harvard law prof said ....a special investigator either declares an indictment is mandated.....or says it's not ....and shuts up.
Mitch Blood Green
Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
Mitch Blood Green
Canada2017 said:

I predicted months ago....and repeated the prediction days ago....that Mueller would pull something like this .

There was no way in the world he was going totally clear Trump. To do so Mueller and his team would look like complete fools.

Read the comments in question ....and Mueller had no business making such vague, unsubstantiated musings .

Like the Harvard law prof said ....a special investigator either declares an indictment is mandated.....or says it's not ....and shuts up.

I agree with you. If he did nothing, call it.
Canada2017
tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

My Dad was an 18 year old sailor on the USS Selfridge ....December 7th 1941.......Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.

It was the Russians .
corncob pipe
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.