100k+ illegal border crossings THIS MONTH

28,301 Views | 360 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by quash
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Could you find the data about 90% skipping court?

I mean, I know your tweets of acting members of the ever rotating door are golden for you but I would rather see real data. Thanks in advance.
Here is the real data and it's a crisis:

- 43 percent of all aliens free pending trial failed to appear for court in 2017.

- Since 1996, 37 percent of all aliens free before trial disappeared from court.

- Aliens abscond from court more often today than they did before 9/11.

- Deportation orders for failing to appear in court exceed deportation orders from cases that were tried by 306 percent.

- 46 percent of all unaccompanied children disappeared from U.S. immigration courts from 2013 through 2017.

- 49 percent of unaccompanied children failed to appear in U.S. immigration courts in 2017.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/new-crisis-43-of-illegal-immigrants-skip-court-hearings-49-for-minors

Suspect this data will be studiously ignored by many leftists.
Ironic. Arent you the one that has gone on record as saying you dont care about data?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU

I mean, I know your tweets of acting members of the ever rotating door are golden for you but I would rather see real data. Thanks in advance.
So I guess the answer is no.
Doc Holliday

!. Please stop lying. I have never advocated not dictating the flow of people in our country.

2. I do believe less government is better government. Why does freedom scare you? Why do you want more and more government?

3. Thanks for looking up the data. If you want to discuss go ahead. However, Rifle's tweet said that 90% of asylum seekers skip court cases. This is the fact I asked for a source on. It is in direct conflict with what I have read. I think its much closer to 89% show up and if they can afford legal representation around 98% show up. This is the reason I asked for a source.

According to DOJ statistics, between 2013 and 2017, 92 percent of asylum seekers appeared in court to receive a final decision on their claims. In FY 2018, 89.4 percent of those who applied for asylum complied with their court hearing obligations. Out of 66,592 final asylum decisions, 7,072 denials were the result of the asylum seeker failing to appear in court.

No Canadian, he didnt.

43 percent don't show up.

Do you realize how many people that is?!

CBP releases border numbers for month of May: 144,258 apprehensions. 32% increase from April. 100K+ were families or children. 680k processed in 2019 so far. On pace to pass 1 million in 2019.

That's 430K+ people in a single year! That's 430K beneifting from our roads, hospitals, schools etc. without paying into the system. How many of them have spreadable diseases? How many of them are affiliated with the cartel? How many of them are criminals?

Any solutions for that or should we not govern there?

Canada2017
Doc Holliday said:

Canada2017 said:

Doc provided the real data you requested . Does it alter your opinions in the slightest ?

Of course it doesn't. He's apparently married to the idea that government should be as small as possible and we shouldn't dictate the flow of people...never mind that in our constitution is the sworn duty to protect it's citizens.

Yeah the Marlboro Man doesn't appreciate reality contradicting his fantasies regarding our southern border issues .

Especially while he's 'playing' in Asia .

Doc Holliday
Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Canada2017 said:

Doc provided the real data you requested . Does it alter your opinions in the slightest ?

Of course it doesn't. He's apparently married to the idea that government should be as small as possible and we shouldn't dictate the flow of people...never mind that in our constitution is the sworn duty to protect it's citizens.

Yeah the Marlboro Man doesn't appreciate reality contradicting his fantasies regarding our southern border issues .

Canada, I think we're at the turning point and there is no going back. I really do believe that now more than ever.

And only until their own medicine disenfranchises them, that's when they will realize...but it will be too late for all of us.
Canada2017
Doc Holliday said:

Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Canada2017 said:

Canada, I think we're at the turning point and there is no going back. I really do believe that now more than ever.

And only until their own medicine disenfranchises them, that's when they will realize...but it will be too late for all of us.

Honestly I'm sorry to say this...but you are correct...it's game over. Our politicians only care about staying in office and keeping their power perks.

Due to generational creep most younger folks won't truly understand what was lost....but the destruction of our standard of living, system of justice and way of life is inevitable.
Doc Holliday
Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Canada2017 said:

Honestly I'm sorry to say this...but you are correct...it's game over. Our politicians only care about staying in office and keeping their power perks.

Due to generational creep most younger folks won't truly understand what was lost....but the destruction of our standard of living, system of justice and way of life is inevitable.
It's a natural byproduct of human behavior.

We're just caught on another down slope in history.

It's a perpetual roller coaster.
Canada2017
Doc Holliday said:

Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Canada2017 said:

It's a natural byproduct of human behavior.

We're just caught on another down slope in history.

It's a perpetual roller coaster.

All true

Smart move is to

A. Eliminate all personal debt
B. Emigrate .
quash
People seeking asylum are not doing even minor damage to this country.

The big govt spenders, OTOH...
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Canada2017
quash said:

Yeah all of our people who have been killed by illegals haven't been hurt at all.

They would have died of old age anyway .

Maybe you would be willing to somehow take the place of the next victim.
Doc Holliday
quash said:

The people seeking asylum are seeking big government spending.

They come from big governments and they will replicate what they came from.
quash
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

The people seeking asylum are seeking big government spending.

They come from big governments and they will replicate what they came from.
Less World Police? 5-7% tax rate?

Make it so.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.