MAGA & GOP Wins!

18,999 Views | 204 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Florda_mike
fadskier
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tommie said:

Florda_mike said:

Black and Hispanic unemployment rate is at all time low! Everyone else too!

Every economic barometer is at or near all time high

We're being secured by a president! That's their job and NONE before him have done their job in awhile! Wall being built in spite of RINO punks and Deep State treasonous anti-Americans that need locked away

I expect that as long as Trump continues to not hire black and brown folks, our unemployment will continue to fall.
What?
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
riflebear
Johnny Bear
riflebear said:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Florda_mike
Idk what's happening where you guys are but you can't get a reputable contractor to help you here unless you're spending $5,000 and more

Rental properties have 6 offers in a day

Multi offers by Monday are still common here on real estate if you list on Thursday or Friday

I think the economy is increasing at an increasing rate and Trump knows it and knows how to make that happen unlike these idiot politicians

I think the economy was like this in mid to late 80's but I was too inexperienced to know what was happening
Johnny Bear
Florda_mike said:

Idk what's happening where you guys are but you can't get a reputable contractor to help you here unless you're spending $5,000 and more

Rental properties have 6 offers in a day

Multi offers by Monday are still common here on real estate if you list on Thursday or Friday

I think the economy is increasing at an increasing rate and Trump knows it and knows how to make that happen unlike these idiot politicians

I think the economy was like this in mid to late 80's but I was too inexperienced to know what was happening
I'm old enough to have solid memories of the mid to late 80's and yes, times were good then as well under the Presidency of the great Ronald Reagan (whom the MSM routinely mocked and attacked as well - just not quite as ferociously as they do Trump), but this is even better.
OldBurlyBear86
corncob pipe said:

The Pipe for the Win!!!!
riflebear
There is a reason all the liberals can come up with these days on the campaign trail is Trump is a racist and Barr should resign.

Forest Bueller
riflebear said:

There is a reason all the liberals can come up with these days on the campaign trail is Trump is a racist and Barr should resign.

No doubt Ivanka is always the prettiest person in the room.

And yes, the economy is looking great.
riflebear
riflebear
Waco1947
Business Tax? Gets passed to consumers. Tax hell out of rich incomes and dividends and estate
Florda_mike
riflebear said:

Friggin brainwashed libtards here won't even respond to this as Trump saved the lives of those they supposedly defend!

Why didn't obama do this if democrats care so much about em?
riflebear
Oldbear83
57Bear said:

"Where there is an income tax, the just man will pay more and the unjust less on the same amount of income." " -- Plato

Source please. The idea that income taxes existed in the time of Plato is absurd, for example.
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Business Tax? Gets passed to consumers. Tax hell out of rich incomes and dividends and estate
Go back to Venezuela.
cinque
Nothing about wins on the wall, infrastructure and comprehensive low cost health care?
Make Racism Wrong Again
Mitch Blood Green
fadskier said:

tommie said:

Florda_mike said:

We're being secured by a president! That's their job and NONE before him have done their job in awhile! Wall being built in spite of RINO punks and Deep State treasonous anti-Americans that need locked away

I expect that as long as Trump continues to not hire black and brown folks, our unemployment will continue to fall.
What?

Many people who came to work for Trump are now unemployed.
Oldbear83
tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

Florda_mike said:

What?

Many people who came to work against Trump are now unemployed.
Fixed your error
Waco1947
Waco1947 said:

Any real comments.
Ad hominem attacks are not helpful
"Go back to Venezuela." Is stupidity not an answer.
Waco1947
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Waco1947 said:

"Go back to Venezuela." Is stupidity not an answer.
No, it correctly addresses your malice and bias, Waco.

You consistently refuse to answer questions in substance, so you have no cred to whine when someone uses your own standards to reply to you.
william
#SwainTheDramp

Mitch Blood Green
Oldbear83 said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

Florda_mike said:

What?

Fixed your error

Would you work for Trump?
Florda_mike
tommie said:

Oldbear83 said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

Florda_mike said:

What?

Fixed your error

Poor Tommie and the rest of em
redfish961
tommie said:

Oldbear83 said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

Florda_mike said:

What?

Fixed your error

No
riflebear
https://www.foxbusiness.com/retail/stanley-black-decker-craftsman-production

Oldbear83
tommie said:

Oldbear83 said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

Florda_mike said:

What?

Fixed your error

Get back to me when someone from the White House is involved, instead of a whiny leftist looking to throw poo.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Mitch Blood Green
Oldbear83 said:

tommie said:

Oldbear83 said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

Florda_mike said:

What?

Fixed your error

Get back to me when someone from the White House is involved, instead of a whiny leftist looking to throw poo.

I wouldn't work for or with him. Why can't you answer that?
Florda_mike
tommie said:

Oldbear83 said:

tommie said:

Oldbear83 said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

Florda_mike said:

What?

Fixed your error

I'd be honored to serve my country!
Oldbear83
tommie said:

Oldbear83 said:

tommie said:

Oldbear83 said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

Florda_mike said:

What?

Fixed your error

Because I know your tactic here, and I'm not taking the bait.

There are a number of job classes for people hired by the Trump Administration. You seem to be focused on only one convenient, small, group.
Osodecentx
tommie said:

60 mega American companies didn't pay taxes in 2018. Some are getting millions in tax returns.
Did they obey applicable tax laws?

If not, lockem up
J.R.
tommie said:

Oldbear83 said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

Florda_mike said:

What?

Fixed your error

uh,....no. for a multitude of reasons. If would ever go back to working for someone, it would be someone I could learn a s ton from . Trumps....uh, no.
Mitch Blood Green
Oldbear83 said:

tommie said:

Oldbear83 said:

tommie said:

Oldbear83 said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

Florda_mike said:

What?

Fixed your error

There are a number of job classes for people hired by the Trump Administration. You seem to be focused on only one convenient, small, group.

It's not trick questions. I've seen too many contractors land the job and never get paid. I'd. It put myself in that position, today.

You are free to say you respect his values and management style and would love to work for him. I'd not do it.
Florda_mike
tommie said:

Oldbear83 said:

tommie said:

Oldbear83 said:

tommie said:

Oldbear83 said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

Florda_mike said:

What?

Fixed your error

It a trick questions. I've seen too many contractors land the job and never get paid. I'd. It put myself in that position, today.

You are free to say you respect his values and management style and would love to work for him. I'd not do it.

Do a good high quality job ya get paid

If ya louse it up, tough

That's the construction business
Oldbear83
Florda_mike said:

tommie said:

Oldbear83 said:

tommie said:

Oldbear83 said:

tommie said:

Oldbear83 said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

Florda_mike said:

What?

Fixed your error

It a trick questions. I've seen too many contractors land the job and never get paid. I'd. It put myself in that position, today.

If ya louse it up, tough

read yer contracts carefully
Florda_mike
Oldbear83 said:

Florda_mike said:

tommie said:

Oldbear83 said:

tommie said:

Oldbear83 said:

tommie said:

Oldbear83 said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

Florda_mike said:

What?

Fixed your error

If ya louse it up, tough

read yer contracts carefully

Yep

Admittedly, you do have to know who to do business with

I've never ventured to do business in NY City so I'm not gonna condemn

That's a different world with different animals

That's why I feel good with Trump handling our business and being on our side

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.