NO COLLUSION

5,140 Views | 110 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Oldbear83
Jack and DP
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Doc Holliday
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
Jack and DP
Jack and DP
Johnny Bear
I hope the game is just beginning as far as holding the criminals that instigated and carried out the witch hunt accountable. I want to see people sent to prison.
Jack and DP
Jack and DP
BellCountyBear
I would like to see Obama investigated.
Doc Holliday
BellCountyBear said:

Same.
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
fadskier
HuMcK
Peter Smith is the guy who committed suicide and left a note saying "no foul play". Also makes "Russia, if your listening" seem like less of a joke than Trump says.
ValhallaBear
How can you know whether or not someone committed a crime unless you investigate them?

-Merica
HuMcK

Jack and DP
Canada2017
BellCountyBear said:

No thank you.

Would only hurt Trump in 2020.
riflebear
Johnny Bear
Canada2017 said:

BellCountyBear said:

No thank you.

I would like to see all of it investigated up to and including Obama - if that's where the evidence trail leads - and I would like to actually see justice served. This whole thing is at a minimum a severe and intolerable abuse of power. If the democrats and their supporters had an ounce of integrity and concern for anything besides obtaining and holding onto power, they would be just as concerned because this kind of horrific precedent can cut both ways. If that ultimately means Obama being frog marched off in handcuffs, then so be it.
BellCountyBear
Canada2017 said:

BellCountyBear said:

No thank you.

This is exactly the George W Bush mentality of "don't fight back, just take it" that brought us obama. Leftists are like terrorists, they only understand/respect similar tactics.
Canada2017
BellCountyBear said:

Canada2017 said:

BellCountyBear said:

No thank you.

This is exactly the George W Bush mentality of "don't fight back, just take it" that brought us obama. Leftists are like terrorists, they only understand/respect similar tactics.

Winning in 2020 is the best way to fight back .

Going after Obama impedes that win .
HuMcK
Illegal leaks?
Jack and DP
HuMcK said:

Illegal leaks?

You just lost a football game 56-0 and you're telling me about a holding penalty in the first quarter. You got rolled. Deal with it.
HuMcK
Jack and DP said:

HuMcK said:

Illegal leaks?

You just lost a football game 56-0 and you're telling me about a holding penalty in the first quarter. You got rolled. Deal with it.

What a political world we live in, where a campaign manager goes to prison for lying about his election-related contacts with a Russian spy, along with the deputy campaign manager plus a cabinet level-official eating felony charges, and y'all call that victory. Really speaks to the level of indoctrination the Right has cultivated over the years that y'all fell in line behind a sleazy authoritarian so easily.

Edit: of course you compared this to a game, it's all a bout the team for y'all, not the country.
riflebear
HuMcK said:

Jack and DP said:

HuMcK said:

Illegal leaks?

What a political world we live in, where a campaign manager goes to prison for lying about his election-related contacts with a Russian spy, along with the deputy campaign manager plus a cabinet level-official eating felony charges, and y'all call that victory. Really speaks to the level of indoctrination the Right has cultivated over the years that y'all fell in line behind a sleazy authoritarian so easily.

Edit: of course you compared this to a game, it's all a bout the team for y'all, not the country.
None of that had to do w/ collusion because there was NO COLLUSION.

Now imagine how many Dems would be in jail if they did this same kind of deep dive politically biased special counsel for 2 years investigating Obama & Hillary's teams. There would be no more Democrat party left.
HuMcK
riflebear said:

HuMcK said:

Jack and DP said:

HuMcK said:

Illegal leaks?

Now imagine how many Dems would be in jail if they did this same kind of deep dive politically biased special counsel for 2 years investigating Obama & Hillary's teams. There would be no more Democrat party left.

That literally happenned. Remember the Benghazi investigation that went on forever, and then finally during the 7th iteration spawned the email investigation (which Kevin McCarthy openly bragged had been succesful in lowering Hillary's poll numbers)? Remember that time in the 90s Republicans investigated the Clinton's for a land deal from the 70s, and then pivoted to investigating Bill's affairs? The Clintons are some of the most investigated politicians in American history, which is arguably reason #1 for why Hillary is not POTUS, y'alls constant whining about Trump getting mistreated by investigations is ironically amusing in that light.
ATL Bear
HuMcK said:

riflebear said:

HuMcK said:

Jack and DP said:

HuMcK said:

Illegal leaks?

That literally happenned. Remember the Benghazi investigation that went on forever, and then finally during the 7th iteration spawned the email investigation (which Kevin McCarthy openly bragged had been succesful in lowering Hillary's poll numbers)? Remember that time in the 90s Republicans investigated the Clinton's for a land deal from the 70s, and then pivoted to investigating Bill's affairs? The Clintons are some of the most investigated politicians in American history, which is arguably reason #1 for why Hillary is not POTUS, y'alls constant whining about Trump getting mistreated by investigations is ironically amusing in that light.
Some of us believe the Bill Clinton investigations were a travesty as well. What makes the Trump situation even more of a travesty is that we spied on US citizens as a mechanism to pursue political goals. If you care about the country, that's what should REALLY bother you.
Beardown1919
With this news I've tried to take a stance of, "okay, and if it had been Hillary how would I have reacted?" Trying to weigh out my own bias. Until Trump, I'd have considered myself a republican but the party has left me and largely my generation.

With that preface. From what I've read to day I see two basic premises.

1. There was insufficient evidence to say that the president or his campaign conspired (collusion isn't actually a legal thing) with Russia.

2. There was clear evidence of obstruction of justice and lies and misleading or incomplete information by people being investigated (including deletions of e-mails) created a significant hindrance in the investigation.

IMHO - if number two was done well it easily could prevent sufficient evidence. I don't know if it did or not, but I don't know what an innocent man/campaign would work so hard and clearly to prevent the truth from being found.

Mueller's report was clearly contradictory to what Barr summarized regarding obstruction, and it seems clear his intent for congress to decide.

Had this been any other modern president that alone would have been incredibly damning. I don't understand why our standards have completely fallen.
riflebear
HuMcK said:

riflebear said:

HuMcK said:

Jack and DP said:

HuMcK said:

Illegal leaks?

You think a Congressional investigation into Hillary's e-mails where everyone was given immunity and lied about a cover up is the same thing as a Mueller Special Counsel. Please tell me you're joking?

I'm talking a legit bias special counsel into Obama & Hillary w/ real prosecutorial power. They would be in jail easily by now and you know that. Sorry HMK, you lost this one after spending 2 years thinking you had Trump. Go back and look at what the IG said about the Hillary investigation and then come back and say It "literally already happened" w/ a straight face.
riflebear
Waco1947
So Trump wants to kill an investigation that will clear him?
Waco1947
midgett
Waco1947 said:

So Trump wants to kill an investigation that will clear him?
An investigation is one thing. An investigation by a special counsel with practically unlimited powers is quite another.

What I believe Trump was concerned about is the power of a special counsel. Had Mueller investigated your family and my family probably half of them would be indicted and some in jail. The FBI is especially skilled at asking questions in a way that will cause you to contradict yourself and even doubt what you are saying even if you are completely innocent and trying to remember the truth. They dig into your personal life and find you unintentionally made an error on your tax return and now you are going to pay for it.

As someone else stated earlier. Russian collusion was used to justify a special counsel to then entrap people into obstruction. This is a shameful period in our government's history regardless of how crappy a person Trump may be.

Moondoggie
Aren't you guys finished tossing each other off yet?!?

Better yet, any of you guys read the Mueller report before all of this trumptard circle jerking?

Uh huh.
HuMcK
This was before the public heard of the Steele Dossier or any "pee-tapes". Sure sounds like the Trump campaign acted in private as if some form of compromising videos might exist, which would be weird if Trump already knew he never did anything like that...
Jack and DP
Oldbear83
Much desperation on the left.

So entertaining.
fadskier
HuMcK said:

Jack and DP said:

HuMcK said:

Illegal leaks?

Did you vote for Hillary?
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.