Declassifying FISA

7,178 Views | 80 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Florda_mike
Jack and DP
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Osodecentx
good
Doc Holliday
There's also this:

Bill Binney States that the NSA Has 32 Pages of Communications Between Seth Rich and Julian Assange, As Revealed by a FOIA Request

https://medium.com/@markfmccarty/bill-binney-states-that-the-nsa-has-32-pages-of-communications-between-seth-rich-and-julian-54a2df5a0e5b
Jack and DP
They never found out who killed Seth Rich, did they?
Doc Holliday
Jack and DP said:

Maybe?

Seems odd he's one of the only unsolved cases in that area. Maybe the feds took over and told the police to back off?
Florda_mike
Doc Holliday said:

Jack and DP said:

Maybe?

Seems odd he's one of the only unsolved cases in that area. Maybe the feds took over and told the police to back off?

^^^ If I was a betting man which way would I go???

Pretty obvious IF ya wanna see the truth!
Doc Holliday
This is what I expected. There's a lot of A leads to B, so I think they're going to start with the most recent first and let it lead back all the way to the oldest and possibly proof of Obama doing it. It's probably going to go like this.

Exculpatory evidence listed that was left out of the report.

Deposition of Mifsud and Halper (if they can find Halper)

FISA fraud, coordination of Strzok and FISA judge to push through info

Media coordination and leaks and related prosecution (this is the hardest part as the media will scream this is anti-free press)

Coordinated Trump transition attacks

Pre-election maneuvering and coordination with Hillary

Pre-Trump FISA abuse against other Republican politicians

Pre-Trump general Dem/DOJ corruption by Lynch/Holder

This is going to take a long time and it's going to extend FAR past 2020.
HuMcK
Which disclosure promised by Trump do yall think we get first: his taxes or the FISA de-classification? Dark horse bettors may choose the explanation for Melania's immigration status that Trump promised in 2016, or perhaps the results from Trump's birth certificate investigators that found "unbelievable things" out in Hawaii.

Also, remember when Flynn was going to have his guilty plea thrown out and exonerated, or when Mueller was supposedly investigating Obama officials? What ever happenned on those fronts?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
'Rich's parents condemned the conspiracy theorists and said that these individuals were exploiting their son's death for political gain, and their spokesperson called the conspiracy theorists "disgusting sociopaths".They requested a retraction and apology from after the network promoted the conspiracy theory,and sent a letter to the investigator Fox News used. The investigator stated that he had no evidence to back up the claims which Fox News attributed to him.Fox News issued a retraction, but did not apologize or publicly explain what went wrong.In response, the Rich family sued Fox News in March 2018 for having engaged in "extreme and outrageous conduct by fabricating the story defaming their son and thereby on them.The judge dismissed the suit in August 2018, ruling that while "he sympathized with Mr. Rich's parents" they had not been personally defamed by the story and that the network's conduct did not meet the high legal standard required for their claim'

I am a betting man but in this case I would honor the parents wishes concerning the death of their son.

Poor parents
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Canada2017
Agreed...honor the parents wishes .
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

I am a betting man but in this case I would honor the parents wishes concerning the death of their son.

Poor parents
I am a betting man and would bet the parents got a nice sum of money for their suffering and public outrage. Not gonna look to good for them if we learn that the Democrats took him out.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Poor parents
I am a betting man and would bet the parents got a nice sum of money for their suffering and public outrage. Not gonna look to good for them if we learn that the Democrats took him out.
The article I posted said they lost their suit against FOX news. So you would have lost that bet. Let me help you bro.

"Fox News issued a retraction, but did not apologize or publicly explain what went wrong. In response, the Rich family sued Fox News in March 2018 for having engaged in "extreme and outrageous conduct" by fabricating the story defaming their son and thereby intentionally inflicting emotional distress on them.The judge dismissed the suit in August 2018, ruling that while "he sympathized with Mr. Rich's parents" they had not been personally defamed by the story and that the network's conduct did not meet the high legal standard required for their claim"

So no, they didnt get rich over their "public outrage". They were tired of the FOX and conspiracy kooks using their sons death for political purposes. Shameful.
Florda_mike

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Poor parents
The article I posted said they lost their suit against FOX news. So you would have lost that bet. Let me help you bro.

"Fox News issued a retraction, but did not apologize or publicly explain what went wrong. In response, the Rich family sued Fox News in March 2018 for having engaged in "extreme and outrageous conduct" by fabricating the story defaming their son and thereby intentionally inflicting emotional distress on them.The judge dismissed the suit in August 2018, ruling that while "he sympathized with Mr. Rich's parents" they had not been personally defamed by the story and that the network's conduct did not meet the high legal standard required for their claim"

So no, they didnt get rich over their "public outrage". They were tired of the FOX and conspiracy kooks using their sons death for political purposes. Shameful.

The Arkancide "team" has a designated team member responsible for encouraging parents(in this particular case) to drop it for the betterment of the "team"

That's how they roll
Oldbear83
There's a lot of conspiracy theories out there which make no sense when you think them through. The murder of Seth Rich is one case.

There is no question Seth was murdered, but the idea of a contract killing doesn't make much sense. Consider that whoever shot Seth shot him from a distance and left the scene while Seth was alive; indeed, Seth was able to speak with police at the scene and did not seem to feel as though the shooting was anything more than wrong place wrong time.

There's a lot of solid information worth examining, but the murder of Seth Rich seems to me to be just a sad individual crime, unconnected to anything else.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Florda_mike said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Poor parents

The Arkancide "team" has a designated team member responsible for encouraging parents(in this particular case) to drop it for the betterment of the "team"

That's how they roll
That's pretty creative for you. Any proof or did you just make it up or did you read it on Alex Jones?
Florda_mike

Florda_mike said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Poor parents

That's how they roll
That's pretty creative for you. Any proof or did you just make it up or did you read it on Alex Jones?

I got proof because I know people

But that's all I can say about that
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Florda_mike said:

Florda_mike said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Poor parents

That's how they roll

Ok Forrest.
Florda_mike

Florda_mike said:

Florda_mike said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Poor parents

That's how they roll

Ok Forrest.

Oldbear83

Florda_mike said:

Florda_mike said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Poor parents

That's how they roll

Ok Forrest.
That you, Jenny?
Jack and DP
Oldbear83 said:

There's a lot of conspiracy theories out there which make no sense when you think them through. The murder of Seth Rich is one case.

There is no question Seth was murdered, but the idea of a contract killing doesn't make much sense. Consider that whoever shot Seth shot him from a distance and left the scene while Seth was alive; indeed, Seth was able to speak with police at the scene and did not seem to feel as though the shooting was anything more than wrong place wrong time.

There's a lot of solid information worth examining, but the murder of Seth Rich seems to me to be just a sad individual crime, unconnected to anything else.

Seth was a Burney man. He might have passed DNC info along to Assange. Does that clear it up for you?
quash
Jack and DP said:

Oldbear83 said:

Seth was a Burney man. He might have passed DNC info along to Assange. Does that clear it up for you?
It makes two things crystal clear: you prefer conspiracy over facts, and you have no respect for the parents.
Florda_mike
Jack and DP said:

Oldbear83 said:

Assange will reveal Rich was his source. Clinton had found this out and got Podesta to hire MS13s to carry out hit. Those 2 MS13s were killed a few days later. Rich was alive in hospital and the MS13 came to hospital and finished him off

Scuttlebutt is that could come out in coming weeks. Trump knew back then and mentioned it in a rally

We'll see
Jack and DP
quash said:

Jack and DP said:

Oldbear83 said:

It makes two things crystal clear: you prefer conspiracy over facts, and you have no respect for the parents.

What facts do you have? The murder is unsolved. Regardless of the parents wishes, a civilized society runs on law and order. The death mystery needs to be solved.
Oldbear83
quash said:

Jack and DP said:

Oldbear83 said:

False statement by quash. While I agree Jack sees a conspiracy I do not see, the available facts are inconclusive, and do not side with quash's opinion.

Further, believing that Seth Rich was murdered as a part of this Wikileaks business does not disrespect the parents unless you bring them into this, such as confronting them publicly, which would be shameful behavior but had not happened by anyone here.
Oldbear83
Jack and DP said:

quash said:

Jack and DP said:

Oldbear83 said:

What facts do you have? The murder is unsolved. Regardless of the parents wishes, a civilized society runs on law and order. The death mystery needs to be solved.
The parents have a right to request their son's death not be made a media circus. And while I agree that Seth's murder should be solved, we should not jump to conclusions about who did it, for the same reason that we have little evidence and way too much speculation both ways.
quash
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Jack and DP said:

Oldbear83 said:

False statement by quash. While I agree Jack sees a conspiracy I do not see, the available facts are inconclusive, and do not side with quash's opinion.

Further, believing that Seth Rich was murdered as a part of this Wikileaks business does not disrespect the parents unless you bring them into this, such as confronting them publicly, which would be shameful behavior but had not happened by anyone here.

There he goes again. I didn't give my opinion.
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Jack and DP said:

Oldbear83 said:

There he goes again. I didn't give my opinion.
You can claim so quash, but yes you did. Everyone does in these forums, but it's strange to see some one pick a side then pretend they were not doing so.

Quash is becoming alt-Golem.
cinque
Why does Trump want to declassify everything but his tax returns?
Make Racism Wrong Again
Oldbear83
Cinque continues to show a dismal failure to understand rights and privacy for citizens.
ScottS
The Clintons wouldn't have people killed. They are good people and deep Christians. Where are you guys coming up with this stuff?
Doc Holliday
ScottS said:

The Clintons wouldn't have people killed. They are good people and deep Christians. Where are you guys coming up with this stuff?
Yeah they're such great Easter worshipers...
fadskier

'Rich's parents condemned the conspiracy theorists and said that these individuals were exploiting their son's death for political gain, and their spokesperson called the conspiracy theorists "disgusting sociopaths".They requested a retraction and apology from after the network promoted the conspiracy theory,and sent a letter to the investigator Fox News used. The investigator stated that he had no evidence to back up the claims which Fox News attributed to him.Fox News issued a retraction, but did not apologize or publicly explain what went wrong.In response, the Rich family sued Fox News in March 2018 for having engaged in "extreme and outrageous conduct by fabricating the story defaming their son and thereby on them.The judge dismissed the suit in August 2018, ruling that while "he sympathized with Mr. Rich's parents" they had not been personally defamed by the story and that the network's conduct did not meet the high legal standard required for their claim'

Poor parents
On the surface yes, but wee need to ensure that darker things have not happened. As far a Seth Rich, DC is a kitchen and when you are in the kitchen sometimes you get burned. His parents need to understand that.
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
Doc Holliday

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Poor parents

Why don't you let the facts come out first like you're always telling me?

Bill Binney States that the NSA Has 32 Pages of Communications Between Seth Rich and Julian Assange, As Revealed by a FOIA Request

https://medium.com/@markfmccarty/bill-binney-states-that-the-nsa-has-32-pages-of-communications-between-seth-rich-and-julian-54a2df5a0e5b
HuMcK
Doc Holliday said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Poor parents

Why don't you let the facts come out first like you're always telling me?

It's a known fact that Assange was still communicating with his sources (DCLeaks and Guccifer 2.0, i.e. the Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear GRU units) to (successfully) solicit more materials months after Seth Rich was dead. Those communications are in the Report. Mueller's Report even has a short section about how Wikileaks used Seth Rich's death to try and muddy the waters to divert attention away from Russian hackers. Also, your man Binney is an InfoWars alum, which isn't really all that surprising when you think about it.

Assange has had 2yrs to provide the proof he promised to have that the Russians didn't hack the DNC, so where is it? Why are we still told to "wait for facts", especially given that Mueller has already laid out the relevant facts about who hacked the DNC? When are y'all going to stop falling for the "it's coming any day now and I will be SO exonerated" shtick? Imagine how different Assange's situation would be, and the amount of broad spectrum support it would instantly generate for him, if he really did have evidence that it wasn't the Russians who hacked Podesta and the DNC, and yet he chooses a path of arrest and extradition instead. Almost as if he knows the Seth Rich story is just bullsht for the rubes to consume and not true at all...
ValhallaBear
ScottS said:

Easter worshippers
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.