Declassifying FISA

7,179 Views | 80 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Florda_mike
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
riflebear said:

I had not seen this video of the former Obama official admitting on MSNBC about their involvement and then trying to hide the evidence of it.

The actual real scandal unfolding is the communication between Obama, the FBI and Hillary about what Trump's campaign was up to. Their private meetings, schedules, emails, phone calls. All that likely went to Hillary to assist her campaign.
riflebear
This is hilarious to watch. Every time Cuomo says something wrong and is corrected, he says "I understand that ". No you don't because you just said the exact opposite. Love the last line though mocking his viewership.

riflebear
Doc Holliday said:

riflebear said:

I had not seen this video of the former Obama official admitting on MSNBC about their involvement and then trying to hide the evidence of it.

The actual real scandal unfolding is the communication between Obama, the FBI and Hillary about what Trump's campaign was up to. Their private meetings, schedules, emails, phone calls. All that likely went to Hillary to assist her campaign.
The question is what charges can they bring assuming they actually investigate? Their lawyers were smart and we know they are great at hiding things unless they were just 100% sure that Hillary was going to win and didn't think they would ever be investigated.

We know there are still 100s if not 1000s of loyal Obama personel in these agencies so who knows what they have been able to hide or destroy or mislead other investigators.

Doc Holliday
riflebear said:

Doc Holliday said:

riflebear said:

The question is what charges can they bring assuming they actually investigate? Their lawyers were smart and we know they are great at hiding things unless they were just 100% sure that Hillary was going to win and didn't think they would ever be investigated.

We know there are still 100s if not 1000s of loyal Obama personel in these agencies so who knows what they have been able to hide or destroy or mislead other investigators.

It's all going to come out through declassification and people will start talking where they won't be able to plead the 5th.

MI6, Five eyes and other countries played a role in this whole scheme.

I suspect Obama and his FBI were spying on Trump and his campaign before they got a warrant, and the dossier was essentially the insurance policy.
quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

By "real report" does he mean unredacted?

It is frustrating when you hit big sections of black boxes, but most of the time it is for ongoing matters. I am OK waiting for them to conclude. You, OTOH, can spike that baby anywhere around that thirty yard line logo.
Oh so citizens can't question the holes in the SC investigation?

And you call yourself a libertarian?

We were damn near close to being a banana republic and you don't give a damn. SHAME.
The "holes" you are talking about, do you mean the redactions? That was my question and I don't see that you answered it.

And nice red herring: I never said citizens couldn't question the SC investigation.

And yes, I call myself a libertarian. You, and all your buddies question that all the time: What you never, ever do is to cite some libertarian plank and show that I'm way off base. Libertarians are not hooked on heterodoxy, far from it, but you could at least try to understand what a libertarian is before throwing bull**** around. You have some libertarian tendencies but you still love the state too much. Study the LP some, you'll be surprised.
Im not into radical libertarianism. Sometimes extreme force of the state is necessary...most of the time it isn't. We need areas of society that require government intervention and we need areas of society to absolve government intervention. Truth is what shows us the way, not an ideology.

Radical libertarianism assumes societies are efficient mechanisms requiring no rules or enforcers, when, in fact, they are fragile ecosystems prone to collapse and easily overwhelmed by free-riders. And it is fanatically rigid in its insistence on a single solution to every problem: Roll back the state...except for when the state attacks that orange President because of political reasons instead of legit reasons.

It's not much different that communism when compared to results. Communism failed in similar ways. It believed that humans should be willing cogs serving the proletariat. It assumed that societies could be run top-down like machines. And it, too, was fanatically rigid in its insistence on an all-encompassing ideology, leading to totalitarianism.
That is a lousy defense of statism. Capitalist societies are robust and have raised living standards worldwide. The U.S. has dropped in the freedom rankings not because we have lost freedom, but because other countries have learned from the American experiment and surpassed us. America was always great.

Doc brings wisdom beyond his years, anyone's years for that matter, then Quash brings, well, he just brings another inaccurate view from himself again
What have you got against capitalism? And nothing I said was inaccurate. Like you'd know anyway, you are a cheerleader, not a data guy.
Florda_mike
riflebear said:

Amazing public admission!!!

I've said all along DNC is covering half white golden goose Manchurian Muslim for same crimes they're accusing Trump and I was right as this proves it

Come on leftie commies, tell me where I'm wrong???
riflebear
Too bad Mueller didn't end the investigation when he knew there was no collusion. We all know they extended it so it would hurt the GOP in the midterms. Imagine how quick justice would be served right now if GOP still had the House and was leading these investigations again.

quash
riflebear said:

Too bad Mueller didn't end the investigation when he knew there was no collusion. We all know they extended it so it would hurt the GOP in the midterms. Imagine how quick justice would be served right now if GOP still had the House and was leading these investigations again.

Jim Jordan, lol, wadda backbencher.
Florda_mike
quash said:

riflebear said:

Quash = Col Clink

"I know nothing, nawting!"
Florda_mike
Florda_mike said:

riflebear said:

Amazing public admission!!!

I've said all along DNC is covering half white golden goose Manchurian Muslim for same crimes they're accusing Trump and I was right as this proves it

Come on leftie commies, tell me where I'm wrong???

Yeah if ya think about it Obama had more to lose than Hillary if Trump won

Obama had created the greatest corrupt government in American history and Trump, an outsider wouldn't be afraid to expose Deep State globalist odumbo

Obama couldn't allow Trump to win but hated Hillary. Rock meet hard place!
Oldbear83
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

Quash = Col Clink

That quote is from Sgt. Schulz.

Klink was "Hogaaaaaaaan!" which of course is not used much.

Quash has no memorable quotes, because anything interesting said he will deny saying.
Florda_mike
Oldbear83 said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

Quash = Col Clink

That quote is from Sgt. Schulz.

Klink was "Hogaaaaaaaan!" which of course is not used much.

Quash has no memorable quotes, because anything interesting said he will deny saying.

Thanks bud

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.