How big was the Hillary/Obama coverup?

5,072 Views | 58 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Florda_mike
riflebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
People might be sick of this story, but we all know if justice was done there would be a lot of people in jail. Corruption this big has to be held accountable.

Bruin
The corruption is one sided, which is the side that has yet to be investigated. The whole Russian collusion clap trap was a deflection to the real corruption/coup attempt by Zero and his eager minions in the FBI.
quash
Get back to me when there's an indictment.
Doc Holliday
quash said:

Get back to me when you're not an establishment lap dog.
corncob pipe
"not a smidgen"
quash
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

The establishment wants impeachment. Quote me saying I want that. Good luck.

Meanwhile, work on that 30 yard line spike, kid, yer great at it.

All I ask is that cases be investigated and reported and prosecuted where warranted. You need to wait on the convictions part until it actually happens.
Doc Holliday
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

All I ask is that cases be investigated and reported and prosecuted where warranted. You need to wait on the convictions part until it actually happens.
You don't understand that the investigators themselves are corrupted.
That totally escapes your mind.

Do you need the TV to tell you what to think?

All I am doing is seeing an FOIA request that shows the investigators handled the Clinton investigation in a corrupt manner.
quash
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

All I am doing is seeing an FOIA request and inferring from that I understand that the investigators handled the Clinton investigation in a corrupt manner.
I don't watch TV. I've said that before, repeatedly.

Barr is your boy, are you saying he is corrupted, too?
Doc Holliday
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

All I am doing is seeing an FOIA request and inferring from that I understand that the investigators handled the Clinton investigation in a corrupt manner.

Barr was not the AG during that time frame, so no.

I am saying Obama's DOJ, FBI, CIA etc. at the upper echelons were corrupt: Clapper, Brennan, Comey, Lynch, Strzok, McCabe and many more. Did Clapper get charged for lying under oath? No. Doesn't mean he still didn't lie under oath about spying on Americans.

Look, I'm not claiming this because I am a partisan hack. There are legit FOIA requests leading to discoveries which prove Obama's DOJ/FBI handled Hillary's case incorrectly, inappropriately and at best corrupt.

The natural response is to question Obama's alphabet groups and reopen tainted investigations.
Florda_mike
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

All I am doing is seeing an FOIA request that shows the investigators handled the Clinton investigation in a corrupt manner.

Amen brother

Hang zero and Hillary by their ankles and let's see how long it takes til they both combust!!! What a positive that would be for our country
Doc Holliday
Florda_mike said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Amen brother

Hang zero and Hillary by their ankles and let's see how long it takes til they both combust!!! What a positive that would be for our country
My biggest concern is watching our government use banana republic tactics.

They need to be held accountable. Justice is supposed to be blind.
Florda_mike
Doc Holliday said:

Florda_mike said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Amen brother

My biggest concern is watching our government use banana republic tactics.

They need to be held accountable. Justice is supposed to be blind.

Precisely

Talked to some Eastern Europeans and a Russian recently. They said what we still have is rule of law protecting us. Said it had to be equal for all or we become just like their countries losing our freedoms

We're on edge and need to put up or else we're gonna lost forever
cinque
riflebear said:

People might be sick of this story, but we all know if justice was done there would be a lot of people in jail. Corruption this big has to be held accountable.

Seriously?
Make Racism Wrong Again
riflebear
cinque said:

riflebear said:

Seriously?
These are facts that the State Dept and White House stalled giving out and covered up. Why would you ask that?

It's amazing the double standard in justice you love to ignore.

Illegal spying on Trump campaign for collusion that was never there to try and take down his Presidency and switch the narrative away from Hillary & Obama and their FBI DOJ & CIA.

only to ignore

Hillary's team given immunity on something even the Democrat IG said should never have been done. Then they obstructed justice by destroying evidence that was under subpoena - which is illegal by the way. And then colluded w/ foreign govts to take down Trump.

I know you have seen this a 100 times but for some reason still ignore it. Are you like Hillary & Obama and have zero ethics or morals and just don't care as long as your side wins back power? Are you that desperate?
quash
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

I am saying Obama's DOJ, FBI, CIA etc. at the upper echelons were corrupt: Clapper, Brennan, Comey, Lynch, Strzok, McCabe and many more. Did Clapper get charged for lying under oath? No. Doesn't mean he still didn't lie under oath about spying on Americans.

Look, I'm not claiming this because I am a partisan hack. There are legit FOIA requests leading to discoveries which prove Obama's DOJ/FBI handled Hillary's case incorrectly, inappropriately and at best corrupt.

The natural response is to question Obama's alphabet groups and reopen tainted investigations.
That's all I've been saying. Barr can reopen those investigations but he better move fast, I don't know what the statute of limitations is on those. The GOP Congress should have done something, though. My guess is they did, and couldn't get far enough towards a conviction.
Florda_mike
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

That's all I've been saying. Barr can reopen those investigations but he better move fast, I don't know what the statute of limitations is on those. The GOP Congress should have done something, though. My guess is they did, and couldn't get far enough towards a conviction.

You do know they can't "convict" because 75% of those that would judge are guilty of the same dam thing don't you?

And you can therefore surmise that's why we can't get the "convictions" you speak of therefore, right?
quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

You do know they can't "convict" because 75% of those that would judge are guilty of the same dam thing don't you?

And you can therefore surmise that's why we can't get the "convictions" you speak of therefore, right?
You are wrong and poorly informed. Learn to use facts.
Booray
Emails go to and from people and organizations. It stands to reason that that emails involving the Secretary of State might go to and from the White House. This "breaking story" from Judicial Watch confirms that the Secretary of State and the White House emailed each other; Hillary may have deleted her copy of the emails, but the White House kept its copy. STUNNING! CRIMINAL! HEINOUS!

The eyebrow raiser would have been the absence of emails at the White House to and from the Secretary of State.

Tinfoil abounds.
corncob pipe
more stunning yet... were any classified and sent from unsecured Blackberry.. and are these also on Wiener's laptop?
Doc Holliday
Hillary and co. DOWNGRADED the State Department's computer security so that Hillary specifically didn't have to whitelist her server, because she didn't want anyone knowing she had it. The Clintons are notorious for whoring themselves out to other governments for cash $$$$...so not surprising.

And soon after that you may remember the State Department got phished and some hacker got total access to State Department computers due to the security downgrade.

So Hillary not only had an insecure server (to put it mildly) she also caused a classified system breach at the upper levels of our Federal government so she could keep it a secret.

State.gov server wasn't / isn't certified for classified data. Those systems don't connect to the internet which also begs the question how that data made it to an internet connected server state.gov or her own. Only mechanism for that is via manual transcription, scanning a printed copy, or copying via USB/CD/hard drive. That points directly to intentionality.
Doc Holliday
Booray said:

Emails go to and from people and organizations. It stands to reason that that emails involving the Secretary of State might go to and from the White House. This "breaking story" from Judicial Watch confirms that the Secretary of State and the White House emailed each other; Hillary may have deleted her copy of the emails, but the White House kept its copy. STUNNING! CRIMINAL! HEINOUS!

The eyebrow raiser would have been the absence of emails at the White House to and from the Secretary of State.

Tinfoil abounds.
What's important is that this is the first official confirmation that Obama was lying when he said he didn't know she had her own server. We knew that was true because Bob Ama showed up in the Podesta drop, but this is actually coming from the government.

The overarching story here is that Clinton used a private server to hide contacts and schemes to enrich $$$ herself through the Secretary of State position.
corncob pipe
Obama heard about all this in the newspapers

Obama's "remember the Alamo,... remember Goliad"

"cut it out" Putin

not a "smidgen"
Booray
Doc Holliday said:

Booray said:

Tinfoil abounds.
What's important is that this is the first official confirmation that Obama was lying when he said he didn't know she had her own server. We knew that was true because Bob Ama showed up in the Podesta drop, but this is actually coming from the government.

The overarching story here is that Clinton used a private server to hide contacts and schemes to enrich $$$ herself through the Secretary of State position.
So in one post you explain how Hillary was able to hide from everybody the fact that her emails were coming from a private server. In the very next post you say that the receipt of those emails by the White House proves that President Obama knew the email came from a private server.

I don't know about you but when I get an email from someone I regularly correspond with via email it appears in my inbox and on my from line as just the name of the person who sent the email. "Secretary Clinton." If I do some investigative work, I might see the actual email address or I might not, depending on how the sender set it up. On top of that, I have no idea how the president looks at his emails. My guess is he is not at a cubicle looking at a computer. (Have you ever seen a computer in the Oval Office?). You have no idea of what is on the emails that were on the White House server. And while the Clinton's may be shady, they are very shrewd. I very much doubt they are leaving a healthy trail of evidence for their alleged crimes by sending emails to the President about them.

All to say, if your major is fantastical thinking, you probably have a 4.0. If it is logic, you are likely on academic probation.

Doc Holliday
Booray said:

Doc Holliday said:

Booray said:

Tinfoil abounds.

So in one post you explain how Hillary was able to hide from everybody the fact that her emails were coming from a private server. In the very next post you say that the receipt of those emails by the White House proves that President Obama knew the email came from a private server.

I don't know about you but when I get an email from someone I regularly correspond with via email it appears in my inbox and on my from line as just the name of the person who sent the email. "Secretary Clinton." If I do some investigative work, I might see the actual email address or I might not, depending on how the sender set it up. On top of that, I have no idea how the president looks at his emails. My guess is he is not at a cubicle looking at a computer. (Have you ever seen a computer in the Oval Office?). You have no idea of what is on the emails that were on the White House server. And while the Clinton's may be shady, they are very shrewd. I very much doubt they are leaving a healthy trail of evidence for their alleged crimes by sending emails to the President about them.

All to say, if your major is fantastical thinking, you probably have a 4.0. If it is logic, you are likely on academic probation.

Here is what you don't understand: All e-mails Obama received must be whitelisted. In other words, only specifically approved e-mails get to the president. Either Obama knew and did it anyway, or his staff illegally white listed (approved) emails coming from her private server. One scenario makes Obama look corrupt, the other makes him look incompetent and surrounded by criminals.

I'll just leave this here:

ValhallaBear
Florda_mike
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Yeah right

Sure thing

But I'll still never use Uber from it could be ...... YOU!!!
quash
ValhallaBear said:

Thanks for the bump to AA stock.
quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Yeah right

Sure thing

Like I said.
OldBurlyBear86
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Yeah right

Sure thing

Like I said.
Your lack of cynicism is quite telling
riflebear
Florda_mike
riflebear said:

Hang em Rudy!!!

Hang em high, like from the highest tree!
riflebear
Doc Holliday
ValhallaBear said:

I suspect they started spying before they got a FISA warrant.
corncob pipe
You gotta hand it to Obama... in 2 terms he took the Bush Homeland Security 'tools' (quash and GSTzman warned us back then on BFans) ....and "fundamentally" transformed it to Weaponized Homeland Spying Political Action Agency

oddly, what has now come to pass, made these BFans contributors seem as if they had crystal balls seeing into the future...

why does quash deny everything that he foretold.... ?
Florda_mike
corncob pipe said:

You gotta hand it to Obama... in 2 terms he took the Bush Homeland Security 'tools' (quash and GSTzman warned us back then on BFans) ....and "fundamentally" transformed it to Weaponized Homeland Spying Political Action Agency

oddly, what has now come to pass, made these BFans contributors seem as if they had crystal balls seeing into the future...

why does quash deny everything that he foretold.... ?

^^^ For those not on BFs please explain a little more if ya would please???
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.