Saudi Arabia Executes 37 in One Day for Terrorism

1,359 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Canada2017
Osodecentx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Law and order, sharia style. Coming to a city near you sooner than you think

ANKARA, Turkey Saudi Arabia executed 37 people on Tuesday after they had been sentenced to death for terrorism-related crimes.
The executions were announced in a statement on the state-run news agency, which said the men had been put to death for "their adoption of extremist, terrorist ideology and forming terrorist cells to corrupt and disturb security, spread chaos and cause sectarian discord."
Some of the men had been involved in bomb attacks on security headquarters that had killed officers, the agency said.
The statement also accused them of "cooperating with hostile parties in a way that damaged the high interests of the homeland."

Canada2017
Osodecentx said:

Law and order, sharia style. Coming to a city near you sooner than you think

ANKARA, Turkey Saudi Arabia executed 37 people on Tuesday after they had been sentenced to death for terrorism-related crimes.
The executions were announced in a statement on the state-run news agency, which said the men had been put to death for "their adoption of extremist, terrorist ideology and forming terrorist cells to corrupt and disturb security, spread chaos and cause sectarian discord."
Some of the men had been involved in bomb attacks on security headquarters that had killed officers, the agency said.
The statement also accused them of "cooperating with hostile parties in a way that damaged the high interests of the homeland."

I like it .
J.R.
Saudi ain't our friends
Doc Holliday
J.R. said:

Saudi ain't our friends

Unfortunately the world has to play ball with Saudi Arabia because they are corrupt and powerful.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
If only we could become more like KSA.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
BBear77
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Mitch Blood Green
Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Saudi ain't our friends

Unfortunately the world has to play ball with Saudi Arabia because they are corrupt and powerful.

No we don't. They have nothing we can't get elsewhere. They are a one trick exporter.
EatMoreSalmon
tommie said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Saudi ain't our friends

No we don't. They have nothing we can't get elsewhere. They are a one trick exporter.
To most of our European allies. Not likely to change.
BellCountyBear
I wish we still had that kind of justice.
riflebear
For rape & murder I would be OK w/ this. Better than keeping them in prison paying for care for 20 years before their death penalty.

Funny seeing liberals comment on Saudi Arabia when they were loving Obama's deal w/ Iran and releasing terrorists back into the Middle East. It's great to have a President w/ a backbone again.
Canada2017
BBear77 said:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Exactly

Of course to folks who can't find either SA or Iran on a map...........
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.