is this Treason

3,277 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by twd74
corncob pipe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
to aide and collude with a foreign agent to facilitate spying on a United States Presidential candidate/ President elect/ President ?
Osodecentx
It is not illegal to gather information through legal sources
corncob pipe
if the procedural aspects were legal
Malbec
Osodecentx said:

It is not illegal to gather information through legal sources
What about conspiring with a foreign agent to fabricate evidence used to obtain a warrant for surveillance?
corncob pipe
What about FBI attempting to bug the WH ? would that be treason?
ValhallaBear
'Information gathering'

geewago
I have yet to meet a Democrat who voted for Trump at the last minute because of a pop up ad by Russia or any other piece of influence that they supposedly wielded on the election.
fadskier
I have not yet heard an explanation as to how Russia won this election for Trump.
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
Doc Holliday
fadskier said:

I have not yet heard an explanation as to how Russia won this election for Trump.
The left will never blame themselves.

They will fabricate a boogie man in order to convince people that they were ripped off and cheated instead of admitting their ideas are complete garbage and dangerous.
fadskier
Doc Holliday said:

fadskier said:

The left will never blame themselves.

They will fabricate a boogie man in order to convince people that they were ripped off and cheated instead of admitting their ideas are complete garbage and dangerous.
That's what I suspect...
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
FormerFlash
fadskier said:

Cuz Hillary said so. Duh. It can't be that she is an awful candidate, a despicable, unlikable human who blew the most winnable election in human history. That's just crazy talk.
Forest Bueller
FormerFlash said:

fadskier said:

Cuz Hillary said so. Duh. It can't be that she is an awful candidate, a despicable, unlikable human who blew the most winnable election in human history. That's just crazy talk.
This.

A completely unlikable person, who was not strategic with her political visits at the end of her campaign.

Have you seen her recent interviews? Still completely unlikable and really there is nothing there.

Outside of having been married to one of the best natural politicians of our time, and being handed a Senate seat with virtually no chance to lose and then handed the Sec.of State position, on her own she has been a zero.

Without Bill, she would have just been a Lawyer with a nasty attitude, probably a Partner at some firm eventually.

As far as a natural stand alone politician, she has nothing. Good grief Trump beat her, that says it all.
Osodecentx
Aldrich Ames, Edward Snowden and Chelsea Manning committed treason
Johnny Bear
Forest Bueller said:

FormerFlash said:

fadskier said:

This.

A completely unlikable person, who was not strategic with her political visits at the end of her campaign.

Have you seen her recent interviews? Still completely unlikable and really there is nothing there.

Outside of having been married to one of the best natural politicians of our time, and being handed a Senate seat with virtually no chance to lose and then handed the Sec.of State position, on her own she has been a zero.

Without Bill, she would have just been a Lawyer with a nasty attitude, probably a Partner at some firm eventually.

As far as a natural stand alone politician, she has nothing. Good grief Trump beat her, that says it all.
A lot of your post is accurate, but you way under-sell Trump and the campaign he waged in 2016. Think about it. Yes, Hillary is as you describe, but then again (1) she had a dutiful MSM in her back pocket, spewing propaganda on her behalf 24/7, (2) she had the full force of the Obama Administration deep state spying on and aggressively trying to illegally sabotage Trump and his campaign, (3) she had that same deep state rigging what should've been an open and shut case leading to her indictment to inexplicably exonerate her and (4) she had the ruthless, Clinton political machine behind her that successfully screwed Bernie Sanders over on the way to the nomination. And in spite of all of that, Trump won and he won big (electorally speaking, which is ALL that matters in a POTUS election). Give Trump credit - with all of that going for her, you have to have a lot more going on than just the fact that she's unlikable to beat her and to beat her that solidly.
Forest Bueller
Johnny Bear said:

Forest Bueller said:

FormerFlash said:

fadskier said:

This.

A lot of your post is accurate, but you way under-sell Trump and the campaign he waged in 2016. Think about it. Yes, Hillary is as you describe, but then again (1) she had a dutiful MSM in her back pocket, spewing propaganda on her behalf 24/7, (2) she had the full force of the Obama Administration deep state spying on and aggressively trying to illegally sabotage Trump and his campaign, (3) she had that same deep state rigging what should've been an open and shut case leading to her indictment to inexplicably exonerate her and (4) she had the ruthless, Clinton political machine behind her that successfully screwed Bernie Sanders over on the way to the nomination. And in spite of all of that, Trump won and he won big (electorally speaking, which is ALL that matters in a POTUS election). Give Trump credit - with all of that going for her, you have to have a lot more going on than just the fact that she's unlikable to beat her and to beat her that solidly.

Ok, I sold Trump short for certain, he did overcome the entire political machine pretty much, and got the working class folks from several states that had gone for Obama, to switch over to him.

He did kick her ass, as far as actual states are concern, which is all that matters, although she won in huge landslides in Cali and NY.

Fair enough, he overcame great odds.
Swanni
Forest Bueller said:

Johnny Bear said:

Forest Bueller said:

FormerFlash said:

fadskier said:

This.

Ok, I sold Trump short for certain, he did overcome the entire political machine pretty much, and got the working class folks from several states that had gone for Obama, to switch over to him.

He did kick her ass, as far as actual states are concern, which is all that matters, although she won in huge landslides in Cali and NY.

I felt it was a choice between bull poop and cat poop. Bother we're lousy choices.
Swanni
Swanni
Forest Bueller said:

Johnny Bear said:

Forest Bueller said:

FormerFlash said:

fadskier said:

This.

I felt it was a choice between bull poop and cat poop. Both were bad choices.
Swanni
Florda_mike
If, before I went to sleep tonight, I heard the entire left of this country passed away peacefully and painlessly, it would be hard to wake me in morning from an uninterrupted beautiful slumber
Forest Bueller
Florda_mike said:

If, before I went to sleep tonight, I heard the entire left of this country passed away peacefully and painlessly, it would be hard to wake me in morning from an uninterrupted beautiful slumber
That you Thanos.
corncob pipe
don't ever forget

there are many "Republicans" that are in this too.... most notably McCain RIH
OldBurlyBear86
corncob pipe said:

don't ever forget

there are many "Republicans" that are in this too.... most notably McCain RIH
he is not resting....I can assure you of that.
corncob pipe
Criminal disloyalty to the state.

I would think a coup qualifies.
corncob pipe
people spent years falsely accusing Trump of *treasonous collusion with Russia

those who willfully and dangerously perpetuated the false accusation/Russia hoax against the nation's duly elected president.
corncob pipe
corncob pipe
treason
/trzn/
noun
1. the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government
twd74
corncob pipe said:

What about FBI attempting to bug the WH ? would that be treason?
No. It would, however, be incredibly stupid.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.