Observation: It seems Waco starts as many threads .....

2,510 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Florda_mike
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
.... as Cinque used to and Cinque starts none anymore

Wonder why? Anybody know?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Thank God we live in America and you are not forced to read them and he is free to post them. We should also thank sicem for allowing us use of this forum. They dont have to. Freedom is a good thing isn't it?
Canada2017
Florda_mike said:

Probably a coincidence.........though at times there seems to be an inverse relationship between the posting frequencies of the spambot and 'minister'.

Florda_mike
I'm beginning to notice this too
4th and Inches
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Thank God we live in America and you are not forced to read them and he is free to post them. We should also thank sicem for allowing us use of this forum. They dont have to. Freedom is a good thing isn't it?
alot of truth here...
4th and Inches
Canada2017 said:

Florda_mike said:

Probably a coincidence.........though at times there seems to be an inverse relationship between the posting frequencies of the spambot and 'minister'.

at least Waco47 has opinions... It is very rare that cinque posts an opinion/comment that wasnt penned by another first...
ValhallaBear

Good Lord if you're not the dumbest guy around

They don't 'allow' you to use the forum...they need you to use this forum...this isn't a non-profit

Websites have their ad rates set on usage numbers

If they let you advertise for something you were selling for free that would be 'allowing' you to use the website to advance your interests

No wonder libertarianism is a joke
william
i'm having nuts.

- KKM

>>Carve away the stone (Sisyhpus)
Carve away the stone
Make a graven image
With some features of your own<<
quash
ValhallaBear said:

They don't 'allow' you to use the forum...they need you to use this forum...this isn't a non-profit

If they let you advertise for something you were selling for free that would be 'allowing' you to use the website to advance your interests

Because you don't know what it is. Lulz.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
ValhallaBear
quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

I know you don't
quash
ValhallaBear said:

quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

I know you don't

You always run from this challenge, but...

Prove it. I have tons of posts, it shouldn't be hard. But back it up with cites to the LP platform, because your opinion on what a libertarian is counts for zip.

I support my stands. You try it.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

I know you don't

Prove it. I have tons of posts, it shouldn't be hard. But back it up with cites to the LP platform, because your opinion on what a libertarian is counts for zip.

Can Gary Johnson yet name a world leader (dead or alive)? Gosh I hope so. I would hope by now that he can name three. LOL!!! To be taken seriously, you should first find a serious candidate. Yes, I strongly believe that our country needs a legitimate third party but so far, The Libertarian Party has been EPIC FAIL.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
quash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

I know you don't

Can Gary Johnson yet name a world leader (dead or alive)? Gosh I hope so. I would hope by now that he can name three. LOL!!! To be taken seriously, you should first find a serious candidate. Yes, I strongly believe that our country needs a legitimate third party but so far, The Libertarian Party has been EPIC FAIL.
Texas, Kentucky and Tennessee Republicans must disagree with you, as all three states are trying to make it much harder for third parties to get on the ballot.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
ValhallaBear said:

They do allow us to post. It's their business and they are not forced to allow any of us to post. They make rules and if we don't follow them they can ban us. Actually they can ban anyone at anytime. I understand they sell ads and they need numbers. But it is still their decision on an individual basis.
Florda_mike
I'm thinking there's a good chance that Cinque-bot is now starting threads as Waco since we've really outed Cinque recently and connected Cinque to so many wrongs

I'm not for an account with multiple personalities, backing each personality up, being allowed to continue here, but it's good for the site as explained so eloquently above by Valhalla, so Cinque and all of it's little Cinquettes will continue to post here infinitely if they wish
ValhallaBear

ValhallaBear said:

They do allow us to post. It's their business and they are not forced to allow any of us to post. They make rules and if we don't follow them they can ban us. Actually they can ban anyone at anytime. I understand they sell ads and they need numbers. But it is still their decision on an individual basis.

Do you thank Wal Mart for allowing you to shop there?
ValhallaBear
quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

I know you don't

Not one single post since Russia gate started have you questioned the use of US intelligence to spy on private citizens...this should be kryptonite to a true libertarian

Wait for the report is not a stance...we got the report. It verified everything we've been trying to say. The idea of obstruction in a non crime is patently absurd. Again, another gross abuse of government power that earns a meh from you

There is vast evidence that this is precisely what happened. It hasn't been rounded into a prosecutable case yet but crimes of this magnitude involving these institutions take an incredible amount of due diligence

Your hate for Trump betrays libertarian principles
corncob pipe
"Not one single post since Russia gate started have you questioned the use of US intelligence to spy on private citizens...this should be kryptonite to a true libertarian"

BOOM !!!
corncob pipe
Back in the heady days of BFans, he and you, used to warn us about the abuses that could occur from the Patriot Act...

not a peep now from him
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

I know you don't

Texas, Kentucky and Tennessee Republicans must disagree with you, as all three states are trying to make it much harder for third parties to get on the ballot.
Yep, the Establishment is going to do all they can to keep the status quo. This applies to both Republican and Democratic states. This does include the state of Texas.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
quash
ValhallaBear said:

quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

I know you don't

Not one single post since Russia gate started have you questioned the use of US intelligence to spy on private citizens...this should be kryptonite to a true libertarian

Wait for the report is not a stance...we got the report. It verified everything we've been trying to say. The idea of obstruction in a non crime is patently absurd. Again, another gross abuse of government power that earns a meh from you

There is vast evidence that this is precisely what happened. It hasn't been rounded into a prosecutable case yet but crimes of this magnitude involving these institutions take an incredible amount of due diligence

LOL, love how you ignore the years of posts before decrying that very topic. Look, just because you only recently got on the bandwagon just means you can't see who is sitting up front. And sorry you missed my posts about domestic spying since then. You did.

As to obstruction and the Mueller Report I could tell you what I think, but Doc and oldbear seem to know better, why don't you ask them what I think?

I don't hate Trump, I just think he's corroding our civic institutions, but they will survive him without "resistance". America was always great. Trump just wants to monetize it for his brand.

But, about that last sentence, please explain it. Libertarian principles require me to love Trump? You really do not know the first thing about libertarianism. You should see the thread I started about why Trump is the opposite of a libertarian.

quash
Florda_mike said:

I'm thinking there's a good chance that Cinque-bot is now starting threads as Waco since we've really outed Cinque recently and connected Cinque to so many wrongs

I'm not for an account with multiple personalities, backing each personality up, being allowed to continue here, but it's good for the site as explained so eloquently above by Valhalla, so Cinque and all of it's little Cinquettes will continue to post here infinitely if they wish
Geez.

cinque and Waco are so different. There is no connection.

Meanwhile you are oblivious to Valhalla and corncob being the same guy, stove.
Florda_mike
^^^ "Cinque and Waco are so different?"

Can't be serious?
ValhallaBear
quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

LOL, love how you ignore the years of posts before decrying that very topic. Look, just because you only recently got on the bandwagon just means you can't see who is sitting up front. And sorry you missed my posts about domestic spying since then. You did.

As to obstruction and the Mueller Report I could tell you what I think, but Doc and oldbear seem to know better, why don't you ask them what I think?

I don't hate Trump, I just think he's corroding our civic institutions, but they will survive him without "resistance". America was always great. Trump just wants to monetize it for his brand.

But, about that last sentence, please explain it. Libertarian principles require me to love Trump? You really do not know the first thing about libertarianism. You should see the thread I started about why Trump is the opposite of a libertarian.

What bandwagon am I on?

I know more about libertarianism than you ever dreamed. I was a staunch libertarian in '06 and then on for about 7 or 8 years. Read all the books, read Lewrockwell.com religiously, even went to 2 Mises Institute Conferences in Ft Worth. Met Lew and Tom Woods. Great guys.

When did I ever say Trump was libertarian?

Wait. Are you inferring I said being a libertarian requires you to love Trump?

You could **** up a rock fight
ValhallaBear
d'oh!

quash
ValhallaBear said:

d'oh!

Doh what? I stand by that. And I will until there is evidence to the contrary, which Doc never produced. AG Barr might. Let's see.
quash
ValhallaBear said:

quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

What bandwagon am I on?

I know more about libertarianism than you ever dreamed. I was a staunch libertarian in '06 and then on for about 7 or 8 years. Read all the books, read Lewrockwell.com religiously, even went to 2 Mises Institute Conferences in Ft Worth. Met Lew and Tom Woods. Great guys.

When did I ever say Trump was libertarian?

Wait. Are you inferring I said being a libertarian requires you to love Trump?

You could **** up a rock fight
You just got on the bandwagon of domestic spying, I've been there since before the USA PATRIOT Act.

2006. Yes, you're quite the oldtimer...

Again, it is very simple. To prove I'm not a libertarian just quote me and then quote Lew Rockwell if that's your go to guy. You have thousands of posts to work with, it shouldn't be hard. And you have such a phenomenal background, what are you waiting for?
quash
Florda_mike said:

^^^ "Cinque and Waco are so different?"

Can't be serious?
Not enough time or crayons....
Florda_mike
Has anyone noticed how many times Quash has now posted on this OP of Cinque and Waco similarities??? Sorta odd and now Quash is trying to divert thread?

Quash has posted 8 of the 27 replies in this thread or 30%!

Waco nor Cinque has replied even once

Is this odd? Could Quash be part of the Waco/Cinque duo?
ValhallaBear
quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

d'oh!

Doh what? I stand by that. And I will until there is evidence to the contrary, which Doc never produced. AG Barr might. Let's see.
The evidence is ubiquitous.

There was never a collusion investigation because a first year law student would have determined there was never one iota of evidence Trump was involved with Russians

This was about trying to nail Trump for obstruction
Florda_mike
ValhallaBear said:

quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

d'oh!

The evidence is ubiquitous.

There was never a collusion investigation because a first year law student would have determined there was never one iota of evidence Trump was involved with Russians

This was about trying to nail Trump for obstruction

This is actually just about a bunch of evil globalists trying to nail Trump because he's making one of the main nations, the USA, a strong nation inspiring "nationalism" which is contrary to their globalism obsessions

The evil globalists thought they had the nations destroyed ("these jobs, they aren't coming back" Obama) then along comes Trump and a rebirth for nationalism in their previously thought global empire
fubar
On the other hand, nobody thinks Florduh is anybody but Florduh.

Because nobody else is that ****ing stupid.
Florda_mike
pruritus_ani said:

On the other hand, nobody thinks Florduh is anybody but Florduh.

Because nobody else is that ****ing stupid.

Oh my

In jumps the perpetual itchy anus of the site!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.