WHAT...?? NO DECLASSIFICATION THREAD YET....?

9,703 Views | 114 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by quash
corncob pipe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jack and DP
ValhallaBear
The toilets were overflowing in DC last night
corncob pipe
Queensberry Rules no longer apply.. now we will get to see Queens NY rules..
ValhallaBear
ValhallaBear
BearFan33
There have to be indictments and prosecutions that result from all this declassification or this crap will happen again. Simply demoting and firing folks will not be enough. Laundering of campaign, Clinton foundation or Soros money to fund participants in the coup also needs to be investigated and culprits brought to justice.
corncob pipe
Jack and DP said:

Bugg Eyed schltt's tweet is beyond preposterous

you can't do business with anyone of these people...
ValhallaBear
corncob pipe said:

Jack and DP said:

Bugg Eyed schltt's tweet is beyond preposterous

you can't do business with anyone of these people...
'He can't do that to our pledges!

Only we can do that to our pledges!'
Doc Holliday
Familiarize yourselves with the term 'Rat****er'.

That's exactly what the declass will show. No predicates, Dem/FBI collusion with foreign intel and ultimately a failed political coup.
Doc Holliday
Also:

It seems to me that the declassification will be timed with the OIG report. It allows that report to be released without there being a ton of redactions. It also prevents the coup plotters from leaking to spin it first, because it will still be classified until the last second!
corncob pipe
rat fkker is a standard legal term... ?
Doc Holliday
corncob pipe said:

rat fkker is a standard legal term... ?
Sort of:

ValhallaBear
riflebear

riflebear
riflebear
riflebear
LOL

riflebear
I don't agree w/ everything he does but it's nice to have a GOP President who fights back and has a backbone again.

Doc Holliday
I remember when everyone thought I was a bat**** crazy tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist for calling this stuff out nearly 2 years ago.

Now I'm preparing crow.
Jack and DP
cinque
Make Racism Wrong Again
Canada2017
No doubt Dems have already prepared any needed spin campaign.
Malbec
Doc Holliday said:

I remember when everyone thought I was a bat**** crazy tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist for calling this stuff out nearly 2 years ago.

Now I'm preparing crow.
Prepare? Screw that. Raw. Feathers and all.
Jack and DP
quash
Return of the Clavern.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
corncob pipe
Did you mean to say... (but got auto corrected from typing...)

Release the Kracken??
quash
Release the Lictor!
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
riflebear
Jack and DP said:

The hypocrisy doesn't even shock me anymore. It's so obvious they don't even care.

Florda_mike
Doc Holliday said:

Now I'm preparing crow.

Make it rare for the weak tummies of liberals
Doc Holliday
Here's my new understanding of Italy's intel involvement with what some new information has suggested. This is Italian sources, so can't confirm. Source is Gateway Pundit who has broke some SPYGATE facts before.

Members of Italian intelligence were approached by Hillary Clinton, the Obama Administration, and the Deep State in order to frame Trump by PLANTING EVIDENCE on American servers to force Trump to step down from office.

In other words, members of Italian intelligence found a target in Occhionero, a Republican-sympathizer who had two servers for his company, Westland Securities, located in America. One was in Washington State, and the other in West Virginia.

The plan was for Italian Intelligence to hack into these servers, plant classified emails from Hillary's servers inside these servers on American soil, and then alert the FBI.

The FBI would then raid these locations, "discover" these e-mails, investigate, link these servers to Trump

And then force Trump to resign.
Doc Holliday
Florda_mike said:

Doc Holliday said:

Now I'm preparing crow.

Make it rare for the weak tummies of liberals
When this all comes out, they will go into hiding just like they did when Trump won the Presidency.

They're cowards and they will never admit their own is corrupt.
cinque
Doc Holliday said:

Here's my new understanding of Italy's intel involvement with what some new information has suggested:

Members of Italian intelligence were approached by Hillary Clinton, the Obama Administration, and the Deep State in order to frame Trump by PLANTING EVIDENCE on American servers to force Trump to step down from office.

In other words, members of Italian intelligence found a target in Occhionero, a Republican-sympathizer who had two servers for his company, Westland Securities, located in America. One was in Washington State, and the other in West Virginia.

The plan was for Italian Intelligence to hack into these servers, plant classified emails from Hillary's servers inside these servers on American soil, and then alert the FBI.

The FBI would then raid these locations, "discover" these e-mails, investigate, link these servers to Trump

Chuckle, where do get this stuff?
Make Racism Wrong Again
Doc Holliday
Read:

https://drive.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=https://www.neonrevolt.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/20180219-Government-Sponsored-Cyber-Threat.pdf
HuMcK
cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

Here's my new understanding of Italy's intel involvement with what some new information has suggested:

Chuckle, where do get this stuff?

It's a copy/pasted from GatewayPundit far as I can tell. I looked up this Occhionero fellow, and somehow GatewayPundit neglected to mention that he and his sister were arrested in 2017 for hacking up to 18,000 online accounts of prominent figures including former Italian PM Matteo Renzi, president of the European Central Bank Mario Draghi, several former members of Italy's tax police, and a Vatican cardinal.

The way these things have gone in the past makes me wonder if this is some kind of pre-emptive spin attempt before we find out the Italian guy (Republican sympathizer according to GatewayPundit? Not sure what that means or why they mention it) had dug up some of Hillary's emails with the encouragement/blessing of a Trump-connected figure, a la Barbara Leeden or the now deceased Peter Smith.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.