Breaking! Trump would still accept foreign dirt on his political opponent

8,883 Views | 76 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BrooksBearLives
cinque
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I just don't think he understands or cares about the dishonorable motives of these foreign actors:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/id-exclusive-interview-trump-listen-foreigners-offered-dirt/story?id=63669304
Make Racism Wrong Again
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
I have just two words: Steele dossier.

End of thread.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
redfish961
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

End of thread.
Word
riflebear
cinque said:

I just don't think he understands or cares about the dishonorable motives of these foreign actors:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/id-exclusive-interview-trump-listen-foreigners-offered-dirt/story?id=63669304
He said he would 'listen'. There is nothing illegal about that.

What if a foreign govt came to him in 2015 or 2016 and told his team they were being spied on by Obama's FBI Director CIA Director State Dept and Dept of Justice. Should he ignore that? Should our country ignore that type of corruption? Lets go further, what if they told him the DNC & his opponent and the current President were in on it and were using the press to come up with a fake dossier to set him up and take him down as an insurance policy?

Imagine how much turmoil and division that would have saved our country if Trump's campaign knew this was happening back in 2016
GrowlTowel
Better question would be . . . Would he pay for the information? You know, like Killary did.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
HuMcK
Since we're throwing outlandish scenarios out there: imagine if, instead of lying to cover up contacts with them, the Trump campaign had shown integrity by telling the Russians to kick rocks when they offered help and reported them to the FBI.
GrowlTowel
HuMcK said:

Since we're throwing outlandish scenarios out there: imagine if, instead of lying to cover up contacts with them, the Trump campaign had shown integrity by telling the Russians to kick rocks when they offered help and reported them to the FBI.

Why? Imagine a world where a sitting president didn't spy on a rival campaign.

Imagine a world if you thought there were Russian assets within a campaign you would tell the campaign instead of spying on them, hoping for something illegal to happen.
riflebear
HuMcK said:

Mueller said they went out of their way to not work w/ the Russians.

Now, back to reality. Outlandish scenarios? Have you been paying attention to the biggest corruption scandal and cover up in our history speaking of outlandish scenarios.
How about the DNC & Hillary campaign and all the other felons seeking out Russians to get fake dirt on Trump, how about them reaching out to other countries to set up people in the Trump campaign.

On the scale of 1-100 (100 being on fire corruption) what you are saying Trump did is a 1. What the Dems/Liberals did is a 100 or worse but lets keep focusing on Trump? LOL, amazing you guys are still this blinded by reality or even worse wanting to completely avoid it.
cinque
GrowlTowel said:

HuMcK said:

Imagine a world if you thought there were Russian assets within a campaign you would tell the campaign instead of spying on them, hoping for something illegal to happen.
Why? Because we have laws against foreign actors involving themselves in our elections.
Make Racism Wrong Again
GrowlTowel
cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

HuMcK said:

Why? Because we have laws against foreign actors involving themselves in our elections.

Exactly. And it happened all with Obama's knowledge. Yet he said it didn't happen.

Makes you wonder why.
4yrletterbear
Imagine if the Obama Administration had ANY INTEGRITY at ALL

Weaponizing the IRS
Fast and Furious
Lies to get Omama Care passed.
Using the DOJ for political purposes
Ignoring written laws on immigration
Using EVERY possible racial situation to divide the country

My fingers are getting tired........
BrooksBearLives
riflebear said:

cinque said:

What if a foreign govt came to him in 2015 or 2016 and told his team they were being spied on by Obama's FBI Director CIA Director State Dept and Dept of Justice. Should he ignore that? Should our country ignore that type of corruption? Lets go further, what if they told him the DNC & his opponent and the current President were in on it and were using the press to come up with a fake dossier to set him up and take him down as an insurance policy?

Imagine how much turmoil and division that would have saved our country if Trump's campaign knew this was happening back in 2016

Are you serious?

You call the FBI. That's what you do. If you REALLY give a crap about corruption, you hand it over to law enforcement.

Trump was the one who brought up "Oppo research" and said he'd listen. That's a campaign finance law violation. The ONLY reason mueller didn't indict Don Jr and Kushner was because he felt they were too stupid to know it was a campaign finance violation.

They can't say that now.

Regardless of how you feel about this, it is insanely stupid to admit to this on camera in an interview.

The President is a moron. He's just... stupid.
BrooksBearLives
GrowlTowel said:

cinque said:

GrowlTowel said:

HuMcK said:

Exactly. And it happened all with Obama's knowledge. Yet he said it didn't happen.

Makes you wonder why.

You're kidding, right? Records show Obama wanted to come forward with this, but McConnell said if he did, he would accuse Obama of trying to sway the election.

And Obama DID take steps, freezing assets and kicking Russians out of their embassies.
BrooksBearLives
riflebear said:

HuMcK said:

Now, back to reality. Outlandish scenarios? Have you been paying attention to the biggest corruption scandal and cover up in our history speaking of outlandish scenarios.
How about the DNC & Hillary campaign and all the other felons seeking out Russians to get fake dirt on Trump, how about them reaching out to other countries to set up people in the Trump campaign.

On the scale of 1-100 (100 being on fire corruption) what you are saying Trump did is a 1. What the Dems/Liberals did is a 100 or worse but lets keep focusing on Trump? LOL, amazing you guys are still this blinded by reality or even worse wanting to completely avoid it.

Mueller did NOT say they "went out of their way to NOT work with Russians."

"If it is what you day it is, I love it... especially late in the summer."
Canada2017
4yrletterbear said:

Imagine if the Obama Administration had ANY INTEGRITY at ALL

Weaponizing the IRS
Fast and Furious
Lies to get Omama Care passed.
Using the DOJ for political purposes
Ignoring written laws on immigration
Using EVERY possible racial situation to divide the country

My fingers are getting tired........

Leftists will ignore each of your examples .

They have to .
HuMcK
POTUS, yesterday: "I don't think in my whole life I called the FBI"

...which of course is yet another provable lie for supporters to ignore.
HuMcK
BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

HuMcK said:

"If it is what you day it is, I love it... especially late in the summer."

You're right that Mueller never said that, but Barr did in his initial letter. So when people ask, why would Barr misrepresent like that then release the Report? It's because he knows full well that most will never actually read it themselves, hence the deliberate misrepresentations at the beginning to cement a chosen narrative. And it worked like a charm, Riflebear is in here asserting Barr's shady conclusions as facts, totally ignorant of what Mueller actually said.
ScottS
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

End of thread.

Bingo
BrooksBearLives
ScottS said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

End of thread.

Bingo

You have no idea what you're talking about. The Steele Dossier was paid for oppo research. The monies were disclosed.

Accepting gifts of money or things of value from overseas is against the last.

You're just... wrong. The Steele Dossier wasn't a campaign finance violation.

What an uninformed take.
ValhallaBear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

End of thread.
The Steele dossier is a red herring...made up bull**** to justify the real crime....The Obama administration using the NSA database of all electronic communication to gather information on political and social opposition
ScottS
Hitlery paid for that dossier. Steele was foreign.
riflebear
BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

cinque said:

Are you serious?

You call the FBI. That's what you do. If you REALLY give a crap about corruption, you hand it over to law enforcement.

Trump was the one who brought up "Oppo research" and said he'd listen. That's a campaign finance law violation. The ONLY reason mueller didn't indict Don Jr and Kushner was because he felt they were too stupid to know it was a campaign finance violation.

They can't say that now.

Regardless of how you feel about this, it is insanely stupid to admit to this on camera in an interview.

The President is a moron. He's just... stupid.
A Moron who became a billionaire and won the Presidency despite being spied on and having the FBI White House DOJ CIA and State Dept trying to take him down along w/ 95% of the press and still won. He's a genius MORON.

It's not about defending Trump, it's about calling out the hypocrisy from you libs who try to push this story all while ignoring the real corruption that is 100X worse that is about to be exposed from 2016.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/06/russian_comedians_prank_call_rep_adam_schiff_promise_him_naked_photos_of_trump_from_fsb.html

ScottS
Hitlery would have turned America into Venezuela
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BrooksBearLives said:

ScottS said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

End of thread.

Bingo

You have no idea what you're talking about. The Steele Dossier was paid for oppo research. The monies were disclosed.

What an uninformed take.
So your argument is that as long as the political dirt is bought and paid for that it is perfectly okay? LOL!!!

Not sure if the Steele Dossier was a finance violation or not, but it was clearly Hillary Clinton/ the Democratic Party accepting foreign dirt on a political opponent.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
riflebear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

ScottS said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

End of thread.

Bingo

What an uninformed take.
So your argument is that as long as the political dirt is bought and paid for that it is perfectly okay? LOL!!!

Not sure if the Steele Dossier was a finance violation or not, but it was clearly Hillary Clinton/ the Democratic Party accepting MADE UP FAKE/LIES foreign dirt on a political opponent.
FIFY
Johnny Bear
HuMcK said:

POTUS, yesterday: "I don't think in my whole life I called the FBI"

...which of course is yet another provable lie for supporters to ignore.

LOL!!!! That was 37 years ago. Among those alive 37 years ago, who remembers everything they did in 1982?? - especially someone with anywhere near as many things going on as Donald Trump had in progress. What a joke!!
Sam Lowry
BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

cinque said:

Are you serious?

Trump was the one who brought up "Oppo research" and said he'd listen. That's a campaign finance law violation.
That's at least debatable.
Doc Holliday
BrooksBearLives said:

ScottS said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

End of thread.

Bingo

What an uninformed take.
You are in for a world of butthurt.

Durham already has grand juries for this corruption.
Waco1947
BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

HuMcK said:

"If it is what you say it is, I love it... especially late in the summer."
edit
Waco1947
BrooksBearLives said:

ScottS said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

End of thread.

Bingo

What an uninformed take.
corncob pipe
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

ScottS said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

End of thread.

Bingo

What an uninformed take.

Not sure if the Steele Dossier was a finance violation or not, but it was clearly Hillary Clinton/ the Democratic Party accepting foreign dirt on a political opponent
gee wiz Wally...

that sounds like... wait for it..... COLLUSION
corncob pipe
OH hey Wally... double gee wizzz

Comey said it was "salacious" "unverifiable".... but they went to use it in FIFA court anyway...

that sounds like..... wait for it.... OBSTRUCTION
HuMcK
Doc Holliday said:

BrooksBearLives said:

ScottS said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

End of thread.

Bingo

What an uninformed take.

You got a source for that other than that slimy rat Joe DiGenova? Last I read, Durham was conducting a "review" instead of a criminal investigation. I read he doesn't even subpoena power to compel witness testimony in this matter, hence Steele's unchallenged refusal to talk to him.
Doc Holliday
HuMcK said:

Doc Holliday said:

BrooksBearLives said:

ScottS said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

End of thread.

Bingo

What an uninformed take.

You got a source for that other than that slimy rat Joe DiGenova? Last I read, Durham was conducting a "review" instead of a criminal investigation. I read he doesn't even subpoena power to compel witness testimony in this matter, hence Steele's unchallenged refusal to talk to him.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/12/us/politics/russia-investigation-cia.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytpolitics

The New York Times has a report surrounding U.S. Attorney John Durham questioning CIA officials about the origination of the Trump-Russia investigation.

It doesn't actually look like Durham is questioning the CIA about the investigation itself; rather it appears he is questioning the CIA about how they came to the conclusions within the January 7th, 2017, Intelligence Community Assessment, or ICA.

The December 29th, 2016, Joint Analysis Report on Russia Cyber Activity was a quickly compiled bunch of nonsense about Russian hacking. The JAR was followed a week later by the January 7th, 2017, Intelligence Community Assessment. The ICA took the ridiculous construct of the JAR and then overlaid a political narrative that Russia was trying to help Donald Trump.

The claims within the ICA were/are completely silly, and manufactured specifically to present a political narrative intended to undermine President-elect Donald Trump. The ICA was the brain-trust of John Brennan, James Clapper and James Comey. NSA Director Mike Rogers would not sign up to the "high confidence" claims, likely because he saw through the political motives of the report.

Apparently John Durham is looking into just this aspect: Was the ICA document a politically engineered report stemming from within a corrupt intelligence network?

The importance of that question is rather large. All of the downstream claims about Russian activity, including the Russian indictments promoted by Rosenstein and the Mueller team, are centered around origination claims of illicit Russian activity outlined in the ICA.

If the ICA is a false political document. then guess what?

Yep, the entire narrative from the JAR and ICA is part of a big fraud. [Which it is]
fadskier
So do we only accept information from sources we like? If a foreign government has damaging information on a presidential candidate, why are we supposed to ignore it? I thought more information was better. Wikileaks releasing Hillary's emails allowed the public to learn that she had a unsecured server and that the DNC rigged the primaries for her. Ultimately, the American people learned of her dishonesty. Why was that a bad thing?

Furthermore, why is it bad if Russia releases bad stuff on a presidential candidate but we're okay with a privately taped conversation from 12 years previous being released. Double standard?
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.