Judge: Pepper Hamilton has violated court orders, Baylor has made Title IX suits more

5,756 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
PartyBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm sure this was just the opening salvo to let Baylor and PH know he will do it. I'm sure they get worse if they pull anymore crap.
Reporter
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

witchmo said:

The ties that bind coming unraveled.
Yes, witchmo, the truth is FINALLY seeing the light of day. Too bad there is not more outrage from Baylor Alumni. The overwhelming majority just don't really care. Sad but true. Pat Neff continues to tell us that Baylor is knee deep in money and contributions (which I do not believe). The message to me from Baylor is that I should funnel my money elsewhere. I am following their guidance.

What money? Baylor records show you've donated a grand total of $7.04. I'm sure this has resulted in shudders throughout Baylor nation. Please reconsider your decision to not give anymore.
Guy Noir
Baylor should appreciate any and all gifts that are donated.

Especially those gifts that do not have strings attached.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Reporter said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

witchmo said:

The ties that bind coming unraveled.
Yes, witchmo, the truth is FINALLY seeing the light of day. Too bad there is not more outrage from Baylor Alumni. The overwhelming majority just don't really care. Sad but true. Pat Neff continues to tell us that Baylor is knee deep in money and contributions (which I do not believe). The message to me from Baylor is that I should funnel my money elsewhere. I am following their guidance.

What money? Baylor records show you've donated a grand total of $7.04. I'm sure this has resulted in shudders throughout Baylor nation. Please reconsider your decision to not give anymore.
As always, you have nothing to offer to the topic at hand. Since you were a key player in the root of the scandal, should you even be posting here? Seems the only thing you ever have to offer here are personal attacks. But of course some things never change. That is pretty much how things were when you were on the board. Even little sorority girls were not safe from your venom.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.