Oops - Trump's Own Fake Polls Released

818 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
TexasScientist
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Trump fires his own (fake news) pollsters after releasing polls trailing former Vice President Joe Biden in critical 2020 battleground states, according to a person close to the campaign.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/meet-the-press/trump-campaign-cutting-ties-pollsters-after-internal-numbers-leaked-n1017991

When questioned by George Stephanopoulos he denied the results claiming he is winning everywhere.

NBC News:
"The president denied the existence of any negative polling during comments last week in the Oval Office, saying his campaign has "great internal polling" and saying the numbers reported were from "fake polls."

"We are winning in every single state that we've polled. We're winning in Texas very big. We're winning in Ohio very big. We're winning in Florida very big," he said."
fadskier
I'm curious. What's the point of this post? I mean what do you want people to do about it?
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
TexasScientist
Whether you like Trump or not, it just shows how childish he behaves. Denying the obvious. His biggest opponent to re-election is himself.
fadskier
TexasScientist said:

Whether you like Trump or not, it just shows how childish he behaves. Denying the obvious. His biggest opponent to re-election is himself.
I would agree, just don't know why people keep pointing out the obvious. I think the biggest opponent to his reelection is his opponent. The Dems must present someone who's middle ground. So far, even though I am split on Trump, he's better than anything they have.
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
Malbec
Yeah, it's June 17th. What does polling from March have to do with questions George Stephanopoulos asked a couple of days ago? What campaign uses 3 month old polling to make strategy decisions? Biden didn't even announce he was running until late April, so what does a poll about someone who is not even a candidate mean? I think we know what this is. There's no need to even utter the two words.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Personally, I hope the fake polls all show Trump losing by double digits right up close to election day. The lazy folks will stay at home on the couch, smoke dope, and watch Jerry Springer reruns and the conservative folks will get out and vote in force.

This is turning out to be deja vu all over again of the 2016 election. The Democrats and their mainstream media extension don't seem to have learned a damn thing!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.