Watch how Trump publicly treats his Chief of Staff.

1,669 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Johnny Bear
cinque
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Were it anybody other than Mulvaney, one could feel compassion for him. But he deserves everything he gets from Trump:

https://www.thewrap.com/trump-mick-mulvaney-oval-office-coughing-abc-interview-video/

Malbec
TexasScientist
It's all about his narcissistic self.
contrario
He was coughing in the middle of a taped interview. What's the issue here other than TDS?

As I've said many times before, there are a lot of real and substantive things to attack Trump in. Why tarnish any credibility you have left by making a big deal about something like this?
cinque
Tony Schwartz, the author of Trump's "The Art of the Deal", said in a TV interview this evening, that anybody really who knows Trump, hates him.

I can see that.
contrario
cinque said:

Tony Schwartz, the author of Trump's "The Art of the Deal", said in a TV interview this evening, that anybody really who knows Trump, hates him.

I can see that.
I absolutely agree with that. But not because he asks you to leave because you are coughing up a lung during a taped interview.
cinque
contrario said:

cinque said:

I can see that.
I absolutely agree with that. But not because he asks you to leave because you are coughing up a lung during a taped interview.
There are ways to treat people to leave them with a modicum of dignity. Trump, being true to himself, was unnecessarily rude and imperious, acting like some mercurial producer on a movie set.
Mitch Blood Green
If he's mistreated, it's his own fault. When you take a job or enter into a contract with Trump, by now, you should know it will end negatively for you.
TexasScientist
contrario said:

He was coughing in the middle of a taped interview. What's the issue here other than TDS?

As I've said many times before, there are a lot of real and substantive things to attack Trump in. Why tarnish any credibility you have left by making a big deal about something like this?
Because it is a window into what kind of person he is.
TexasScientist
tommie said:

If he's mistreated, it's his own fault. When you take a job or enter into a contract with Trump, by now, you should know it will end negatively for you.
Actually it's Trump's fault. He holds the office of the president. The country must have people willing to accept the various positions and duties necessary to a functional executive branch. Trump's own behavior causes dysfunction in the executive branch.
Mitch Blood Green
TexasScientist said:

tommie said:

Actually it's Trump's fault. He holds the office of the president. The country must have people willing to accept the various positions and duties necessary to a functional executive branch. Trump's own behavior causes dysfunction in the executive branch.

There's always been dysfunction around this guy. Nothing new here. Why would you work for him? That'll explain why much of the government is without department leadership.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Toddlers at the movie theater and babies at weddings also piss me off.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
fadskier
and we care because....??????
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
contrario
fadskier said:

and we care because....??????
tds
Johnny Bear
LOL!! What a non-story. Some of you people need to get a life (or at least ask your doctor to strengthen the dosage of your TDS meds).
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.