Trump says he's most mistreated person ever in US history

3,009 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by CutTheTVoff
cinque
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Really?

https://www.docsteach.org/documents/document/peter
Canada2017
Rent due....or do you think everyone has forgotten you merely troll for pennies ?
cinque
Canada2017 said:

Rent due....or do you think everyone has forgotten you merely troll for pennies ?
I was hoping you were asleep...
Buddha Bear
cinque said:

Really?

https://www.docsteach.org/documents/document/peter
narcissist gonna narcissist.

me me me me me me me me me
Canada2017
cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

I was hoping you were asleep...

And I was hoping you'd finally found a real job.
cms186
Im guessing hes forgotten about the 4 US presidents who were assassinated in office?
I'm the English Guy
HuMcK
cms186 said:

Im guessing hes forgotten about the 4 US presidents who were assassinated in office?

Or the last one, who had some nutjob fast-talking New York con-man out there claiming to have proof that POTUS 44 was born in Africa.
cms186
HuMcK said:

cms186 said:

Or the last one, who had some nutjob fast-talking New York con-man out there claiming to have proof that POTUS 44 was born in Africa.
you would have to be real dumb to elect a con man like that into a position of power, you would think
I'm the English Guy
contrario
Trump illustrates no perspective when he uses his superlatives. If Obama had used superlatives as much as Trump does, the republicans on here would have been all over him. Obama blamed the poor economy on the previous administration and he was never given a break for saying that. But Trump claims no one in the history of the US has been treated worse than him and silence from the binaries on the right. Hypocrites.
Johnny Bear
In the modern era, there have been Presidents that were hated by much of the MSM and unfairly reported on most of the time (Nixon, Reagan, and both of the Bush(s) as examples), but there's never been anything like the level of raw, visceral hatred for this POTUS in the media (at least since the 19th Century). The level of dishonesty and vicious attacks (mostly personal in nature) has been mind boggling. There is just nothing to compare to how unfairly he's been treated. And please - don't throw up the treatment of Obama by the conservative press as anything even approaching what the MSM has tried to do to Trump. Yes, of course the conservative press passionately opposed Obama's policies, but there was nothing like the level of personal hatred for the guy and the goal was always to legally defeat him and the ideology he advocated at the polls and not to remove him through a coup (as has been attempted over the last 2 1/2 years and continues to be attempted). There is just no comparison and Trump has a legitimate point.
contrario
Johnny Bear said:

In the modern era, while there have been Presidents that were hated by much of the MSM and unfairly reported on most of the time (Nixon, Reagan, and both of the Bush(s) as examples), but there's never been anything like the level of raw, visceral hatred for this POTUS in the media (at least since the 19th Century). The level of dishonesty and vicious attacks (mostly personal in nature) has been mind boggling. There is just nothing to compare to how unfairly he's been treated. He's got a point.
If he had said worst treated president ever, he may have a point based on the body of work of the left over the past 2+ years. However, that isn't what he said. And while one may try to infer that from what he said, the words he used were careless, at best. He got caught up in his superlatives and it makes it sound like he's been treated the worst of all people in the US in the history of the US. If he's going to use superlatives, he needs to be clear. Otherwise he comes off as a narcissistic elitist, which we all know he is, but he needs to do a better job of hiding it.
cms186
Johnny Bear said:

In the modern era, there have been Presidents that were hated by much of the MSM and unfairly reported on most of the time (Nixon, Reagan, and both of the Bush(s) as examples), but there's never been anything like the level of raw, visceral hatred for this POTUS in the media (at least since the 19th Century). The level of dishonesty and vicious attacks (mostly personal in nature) has been mind boggling. There is just nothing to compare to how unfairly he's been treated. And please - don't throw up the treatment of Obama by the conservative press as anything even approaching what the MSM has tried to do to Trump. Yes, of course the conservative press passionately opposed Obama's policies, but there was nothing like the level of personal hatred for the guy and the goal was always to legally defeat him and the ideology he advocated at the polls and not to remove him through a coup (as has been attempted over the last 2 1/2 years and continues to be attempted). There is just no comparison and Trump has a legitimate point.
I accept the treatment of Trump by some in the media has been poor, but I also think that there is some truth to what is being said, but then I dont like him, so im naturally biased against him, I am honest and objective enough to recognise that. But lets not forget that Obama was routinely smeared by the right wing media wrt his birth certificate and religion, despite the fact he was demonstrably American and Christian, You'll still get posters on here referring to him as a Kenyan born Muslim (and in much less tactful/respectful language too).

The Right wing media also routinely bashed Obama for playing too much Golf, Trump even tweeted about it, yet Trump has spent more time playing Golf than Obama ever did, he routinely tells lies on twitter that are easily proven to be so, its like he cant help himself. It would be better for his presidency if he removed himself from twitter entirely tbh, between the lies, the occasional, Un-Presidential, public insults of foreign (or domestic) politicians and the random retweets of Far Right personalities, it does his public image no good at all and just feeds the flames of the media who are looking for stuff to attack him.
I'm the English Guy
fadskier
I would have to say Trump is correct...just look at the people on this board who are obsessed with all things Trump...cinque, jinx, waco47....their day depends on Trump...what he does, what he says....
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
Doc Holliday
cms186 said:

Johnny Bear said:

I accept the treatment of Trump by some in the media has been poor, but I also think that there is some truth to what is being said, but then I dont like him, so im naturally biased against him, I am honest and objective enough to recognise that. But lets not forget that Obama was routinely smeared by the right wing media wrt his birth certificate and religion, despite the fact he was demonstrably American and Christian, You'll still get posters on here referring to him as a Kenyan born Muslim (and in much less tactful/respectful language too).

The Right wing media also routinely bashed Obama for playing too much Golf, Trump even tweeted about it, yet Trump has spent more time playing Golf than Obama ever did, he routinely tells lies on twitter that are easily proven to be so, its like he cant help himself. It would be better for his presidency if he removed himself from twitter entirely tbh, between the lies, the occasional, Un-Presidential, public insults of foreign (or domestic) politicians and the random retweets of Far Right personalities, it does his public image no good at all and just feeds the flames of the media who are looking for stuff to attack him.
Actually there is legit reason to believe Obama was not American or Christian. Lots of reasons.

Obama was still 'Kenyan born' in 2007 according to his literary agency...two months after announcing his bid for the U.S presidency. https://web.archive.org/web/20070403190001/http://www.dystel.com/clientlist.html

This is not fake.
SSadler
Doc Holliday said:

cms186 said:

Johnny Bear said:

Actually there is legit reason to believe Obama was not American or Christian. Lots of reasons.

Obama was still 'Kenyan born' in 2007 according to his literary agency...two months after announcing his bid for the U.S presidency. https://web.archive.org/web/20070403190001/http://www.dystel.com/clientlist.html

This is not fake.

neither is it accurate
cms186
Doc Holliday said:

cms186 said:

Johnny Bear said:

This is not fake.

I am perfectly aware it isn't fake, it was printed in error, something recognised by the person who wrote it:
Quote:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
The site that initially published it didn't even think it proved he wasn't American, they included this disclaimer with the original story:
Quote:

Andrew Breitbart was never a "Birther," and Breitbart News is a site that has never advocated the narrative of "Birtherism." In fact, Andrew believed, as we do, that President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961.
[W]e discovered, and now present, the booklet described below one that includes a marketing pitch for a forthcoming book by a then-young, otherwise unknown former president of the Harvard Law Review.
It is evidence not of the President's foreign origin, but that Barack Obama's public persona has perhaps been presented differently at different times.
But hey, i'm sure you know better than all of that, along with his official Birth Certificate of course.

I'm the English Guy
Doc Holliday
cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

cms186 said:

Johnny Bear said:

This is not fake.

I am perfectly aware it isn't fake, it was printed in error, something recognised by the person who wrote it:
Quote:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
The site that initially published it didn't even think it proved he wasn't American, they included this disclaimer with the original story:
Quote:

Andrew Breitbart was never a "Birther," and Breitbart News is a site that has never advocated the narrative of "Birtherism." In fact, Andrew believed, as we do, that President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961.
[W]e discovered, and now present, the booklet described below one that includes a marketing pitch for a forthcoming book by a then-young, otherwise unknown former president of the Harvard Law Review.
It is evidence not of the President's foreign origin, but that Barack Obama's public persona has perhaps been presented differently at different times.
But hey, i'm sure you know better than all of that, along with his official Birth Certificate of course.

Well never know if it's legit or not. He sealed his records. It was the first thing he did as President.

I don't really care.

What bothers me is being told it's not ok to question. Obama has a shady past, name change and writing about him did not fit his personal descriptions.

But I'm thankful he's being exposed as the criminal he is who weaponized his intel community and ran his administration like a banana republic.
cms186
Doc Holliday said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

cms186 said:

Johnny Bear said:

This is not fake.

Quote:

Quote:

Well never know if it's legit or not. He sealed his records. It was the first thing he did as President.

I don't really care.

What bothers me is being told it's not ok to question. Obama has a shady past, name change and writing about him did not fit his personal descriptions.

But I'm thankful he's being exposed as the criminal he is who weaponized his intel community and ran his administration like a banana republic.
a Liberal could say almost exactly the same thing about the concerns about Trump, the only difference is there's a lot more to go on than a single pamphlet from 25 years ago that's been debunked by the person who wrote it
I'm the English Guy
Johnny Bear
cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

cms186 said:

Johnny Bear said:

This is not fake.

Quote:

Quote:

I don't really care.

a Liberal could say almost exactly the same thing about the concerns about Trump, the only difference is there's a lot more to go on than a single pamphlet from 25 years ago that's been debunked by the person who wrote it
And that liberal would be lying. The actual truth is about to be revealed on the completely illegal, criminal activities of the Obama Administration in spying on and trying to sabotage the candidacy and eventually the Presidency of a duly elected candidate. Barr is on the trail. You can wish for evidence of illegalities on the part of Trump and his campaign all you want, but there's nothing there - otherwise all of the exhaustive investigations over the last 2 1/2 years would've revealed evidence and they clearly didn't. I hope there is serious jail time in the near future for as many of Obama's lackeys as possible up to and including Hillary and if at all possible, Obama himself.
riflebear
cms186 said:

Well if liberals and Hollywood had their way he would have been by now. Frankly, I'm surprised it hasn't been attempted yet. I'm concerned if he wins in 2020 someone will try to do it.

Doc Holliday
cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

cms186 said:

Johnny Bear said:

This is not fake.

Quote:

Quote:

I don't really care.

The only difference is you lefties won't question your own. You also have academia, media and Hollywood on your side. Plus the establishment.

Conservatives don't even really like the Republican party. Democrats and leftists love their overlords and never criticize them. I think deep down you want to be ruled and you want people to tell you how it should be.
cms186
Johnny Bear said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

cms186 said:

Johnny Bear said:

This is not fake.

Quote:

Quote:

I don't really care.

And that liberal would be lying. The actual truth is about to be revealed on the completely illegal, criminal activities of the Obama Administration in spying on and trying to sabotage the candidacy and eventually the Presidency of a duly elected candidate. Barr is on the trail. You can wish for evidence of illegalities on the part of Trump and his campaign all you want, but there's nothing there - otherwise all of the exhaustive investigations over the last 2 1/2 years would've revealed evidence and they clearly didn't. I hope there is serious jail time in the near future for as many of Obama's lackeys as possible up to and including Hillary and if at all possible, Obama himself.
that doesnt even remotely address the point i am making, Doc Holiday said he doesnt like being told it isnt ok to question Obama, thats fine, im merely pointing out that the same thing happens when people question Trump
I'm the English Guy
robby44
When you're a draft Dodger how should you expect to be treated? As a hero?
J.R.
where I'm from he's called a Tiddy Baby!
Buddha Bear
cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

cms186 said:

Johnny Bear said:

This is not fake.

Quote:

Quote:

I don't really care.

Trump has sealed his records too and has threatened to sue who ever leaks anything. Pretty much the entire post could be replaced with Trump and "still" be accurate.
cinque
So, has Trump been mistreated more than Gordon the slave?
CutTheTVoff
HuMcK said:

cms186 said:

Are you telling me obama was mistreated? I may never have read a more ignorant statement in my life.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.