Don't start no shlt, there won't be no shlt

1,325 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Florda_mike
corncob pipe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
riflebear
Impressive he kept the cigarette in his mouth. Antifa are such cowards with their masks on.
corncob pipe
watch the 'Septum' Bros slink away...
Jack Bauer
Exactly what kind of "****" is the 300 lbs woman expected to start?
Florda_mike
corncob pipe said:

Needs to be more of that to shut these pinkos down

Shoulda knocked hell ought of those covered up women that were participating too

And the old man in his face looking him square in eyes

Overall though, I approve of this though

Florda_mike
riflebear said:

Impressive he kept the cigarette in his mouth. Antifa are such cowards with their masks on.

Isn't it illegal to protest with masks?
Doc Holliday
That old asshat at the end posturing...I would have messed him up so much just for looking at me like that and getting in my face.

Elbow to the socket, wrap and then kick the back of his knees while he chokes in agony.
corncob pipe
only take physical measures when people put their hands on you or your things...
Doc Holliday
corncob pipe said:

only take physical measures when people put their hands on you or your things...
Agreed, but I make an exception for anyone getting in my face as I see it as an act of violence and threat. Especially if they're pushing me away with their body. But I make sure to NEVER instigate a fight.

I never let anyone close the gap on me and always charge at them when they trow a punch.

Nose and eye blows are best as they will tear up and temporary lose vision.
Florda_mike
corncob pipe said:

Then that fat ass woman was fair game for being concussed
corncob pipe
the old activist man is using a Vulcan stare down technique...
Florda_mike
Doc Holliday said:

corncob pipe said:

Agreed, but I make an exception for anyone getting in my face as I see it as an act of violence and threat.

I never let anyone close the gap on me and always charge at them when they trow a punch.

Absolutely
Canada2017
Doc Holliday said:

corncob pipe said:

Agreed, but I make an exception for anyone getting in my face as I see it as an act of violence and threat. Especially if they're pushing me away with their body. But I make sure to NEVER instigate a fight.

Nose and eye blows are best as they will tear up and temporary lose vision.

I merely follow old Teddy's advice .
redfish961
riflebear said:

No doubt...That was almost movie like, lol.

One man wrecking crew and finishes off his smoke while doing it and quite calmly, I might add.
Florda_mike
redfish961 said:

riflebear said:

No doubt...That was almost movie like, lol.

One man wrecking crew and finishes off his smoke while doing it and quite calmly, I might add.

Eastwoodesque!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.