State Dept Identifies Multiple Security Incidents with Hillary's Emails

1,480 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by riflebear
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is Big: State Dept Identifies Multiple Security Incidents with Hillary's Emails

In a letter to Iowa Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley, the State Department revealed that it has identified "multiple security incidents" involving current or former employees' handling of Hillary Clinton's emails, and that 23 "violations" and seven "infractions" have been issued as part of the department's ongoing investigation.

"To this point, the Department has assessed culpability to 15 individuals, some of whom were culpable in multiple security incidents," Mary Elizabeth Taylor, the State Department's Assistant Secretary in the Bureau of Legislative Affairs, wrote to Grassley. "DS has issued 23 violations and 7 infractions incidents. This number will likely change as the review progresses."

"In every instance in which the Department found an individual to be culpable of a valid security violation or three or more infractions, the Department forwarded the outcome to the Bureau of Diplomatic Security's Office of Personnel Security and Suitability (DS/PSS), to be placed in the individuals' official security file," Taylor wrote. "All valid security incidents are reviewed by DS and taken into account every time an individual's eligibility for access to classified information is considered.

"This referral occurred whether or not the individual was currently employed with the Department of State and such security files are kept indefinitely," Taylor added. "Consistent with the referral policy, for individuals who were still employed with the Department at the time of adjudication, the Department referred all valid security violations or multiple infractions to the Bureau of Human Resources."

President Trump, tweeted early Tuesday highlighting the State Department's findings saying, "This is really big."

https://saraacarter.com/this-is-big-state-dept-identifies-multiple-security-incidents-with-hillarys-emails/
Doc Holliday
This whole thing is a damn joke.

Hill***** gets up there and says "lots of SoS use private email". Find out later that it was Powell, ten years earlier in very limited circumstances.

Then she says,"well there was nothing classified in there". Come to find out there were hundreds of emails with classified info, including some so highly classified that public officials can't even talk of their existence.

She deleted over half the emails, after they were put under a congressional preservation order. "Hey, those were personal emails about yoga and weddings". A search turns up hundreds of work related emails sent to other government employees that weren't turned over to the state department.

What in the absolute F***. I am so sick of this.

Are we in a police state?
Quote:

The agreement was reached, Strzok said, because "according to the attorneys, we lacked probable cause to get a search warrant for those servers and projected that either it would take a very long time and/or it would be impossible to get to the point where we could obtain probable cause to get a warrant."
The only reason they needed a warrant in the first place is because Hillary refused to use the official dot gov system while SECRETARY OF STATE. No warrant whatsoever is needed to access government email servers, and in addition they are designed to be permanently preserved. Any citizen can file a request for govt records, and that's exactly what happened with the Republican Campaign servers (where Don Jr emails were, to give one example)
corncob pipe
Look...

we need to be ruled over and taken care of by these type of rulers..

is she, at least, "nice" to her chief of staff ??? that's very important
Florda_mike
Obama is up to his overgrown ears in this too

That makes it harder to get to bottom of it as democrats protect their golden retired gay Kenyan crack dealer
corncob pipe
was she 'nice' to the DNC Chairman.. ?
contrario
Florda_mike said:

That makes it harder to get to bottom of it as democrats protect their golden retired gay Kenyan crack dealer
The more you post, the more I think you are a democratic puppet saying things you think a low-intelligence, racist republican would say. I hope for your sake you aren't this stupid and you are just another puppet, but i fear you might be real.
Florda_mike
contrario said:

Florda_mike said:

The more you post, the more I think you are a democratic puppet saying things you think a low-intelligence, racist republican would say. I hope for your sake you aren't this stupid and you are just another puppet, but i fear you might be real.

Dam right I'm real and dead set against commie leftists

At least I know who enemy is unlike YOU

Thought you'd be flattened by now as your lane constantly places you in middle of road with opportunity of getting run over
Canada2017
corncob pipe said:

Look...

Good grief did you ever put all this in perspective.

Our media is demented.
Malbec
corncob pipe said:

Look...

I'm sure she says "please" a lot.
corncob pipe
Malbec said:

corncob pipe said:

Look...

ScottS
I'm glad she was defeated. She seems like she has PMS all the time.
Doc Holliday
Clinton email witness testifies to Judicial Watch: "My previous legal fees about a year after the conclusion of the congressional testimony through my lawyers was negotiated for settlement for the Clintons to make payment."

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-releases-testimony-of-clinton-email-administrator-clinton-lawyer-cheryl-mills-communicated-with-him-a-week-prior-to-testimony/
corncob pipe
That's not nice.. we should expect more out of those that will govern us...
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
I have no doubt that Hillary is going to be given a timeout in the corner and then sent to bed early with no dessert! She is gonna get hers!!!!!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
ABC BEAR
corncob pipe said:

Malbec said:

corncob pipe said:

Look...

She is, as democrat insiders say, "The life of the party" warm, caring and sensitive.
riflebear
Some of our resident libs like to mock Trump and the convictions of some of his campaign team (remember they went to jail for unrelated charges) and use the fact that Hillary was never convicted nor anyone on her team. Unless people have been following along for 4-5 years they have no clue how corrupt the DOJ & FBI was when investigating her (or lack of) and letting her people off w/ immunity when NO ONE else would have received that treatment.

Doc Holliday
riflebear said:

Some of our resident libs like to mock Trump and the convictions of some of his campaign team (remember they went to jail for unrelated charges) and use the fact that Hillary was never convicted nor anyone on her team. Unless people have been following along for 4-5 years they have no clue how corrupt the DOJ & FBI was when investigating her (or lack of) and letting her people off w/ immunity when NO ONE else would have received that treatment.

As long as Democrats do their bidding, they don't care about the corruption.

They never jump on these threads. They don't criticize Democrats. They don't say anything bout the radical left and pedo trans movement, ANTIFA, attacks on free speech, censorship, media domination, academia domination.

They didn't care about Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS targeting, NSA spying, SPYGATE, FISA abuse, accepting foreign funds well into the billions. They don't care about Hillary's emails. They don't show the slightest concern.

They just want to win. Winning is all that matters to them.
riflebear
Doc Holliday said:

riflebear said:

As long as Democrats do their bidding, they don't care about the corruption.

They never jump on these threads. They don't criticize Democrats. They don't say anything bout the radical left and pedo trans movement, ANTIFA, attacks on free speech, censorship, media domination, academia domination.

They didn't care about Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS targeting, NSA spying, SPYGATE, FISA abuse, accepting foreign funds well into the billions. They don't care about Hillary's emails. They don't show the slightest concern.

They just want to win. Winning is all that matters to them.
Yup - Most (not all) hardcore liberals (and many in power) are hypocrites w/ no morals or ethics. Their policies and actions are 100% proof of that which is very sad. They don't even hide it anymore and neither does the media.
corncob pipe
Florda_mike
corncob pipe said:

riflebear
riflebear
If this is true it's getting crazy. Nothing like covering up Democrat criminal activity. This shouldn't surprise anyone that they are shadow banning

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.