How many of you have beaten your wife?

2,534 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Golem
Mitch Blood Green
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There's positions available in the Trump administration.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
tommie said:

What if I just want a position in the Trump Administration where I am able to expedite militant Muslims' opportunities to meet Allah and procure their 72 virgins? Would wife or girlfriend beating disqualify me from such a position? Gosh, I hope not.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
GrowlTowel
Daily. Just like the muck Mucks of Minnesota and Michigan. You know, just remind them that they are women and vote Democrat.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
GrowlTowel said:

Daily. Just like the muck Mucks of Minnesota and Michigan. You know, just remind them that they are women and vote Democrat.
Minnesota has become a total embarrassment. The cray cray of California and New York still has them beat. But they are catching up quickly. I am convinced if Osama bin Laden was still alive he could easily win a Senate seat from Minnesota.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
midgett
I've been beaten by my wife. Obama tried to hire me in his administration.
Canada2017
Guess I better apply.
BaylorFTW
tommie said:

I can appreciate you wanting to support candidates that have good moral fiber. But the thing is I don't recall you being critical of Democratic candidates and their moral failings. Tell us which Presidential candidates that you think are the paragons of virtue that we should be considering instead of Trump?
riflebear
tommie said:

Please clarify. If u are talking about today He has denied it and the FBI cleared him and he was confirmed in the past by Congress. So all of a sudden Trump supports wife beaters? TDS is a real thing. Very sad.
Booray
Imagine every candidate recites a fact you do not know and you have to pick the one false fact out of the bunch.

I pick whatever Trump said every time.
Canada2017
Booray said:

Imagine every candidate recites a fact you do not know and you have to pick the one false fact out of the bunch.

I pick whatever Trump said every time.

Never would have guessed you would feel that way.

Shocked

JXL
Keith Ellison says hi. Lucky for him he's a Democrat.
Mitch Blood Green
midgett said:

I've been beaten by my wife. Obama tried to hire me in his administration.

Your wife beat you because you don't listen.
corncob pipe
Florda_mike
TDS OP!!!
Malbec
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

GrowlTowel said:

Minnesota has become a total embarrassment. The cray cray of California and New York still has them beat. But they are catching up quickly. I am convinced if Osama bin Laden was still alive he could easily win a Senate seat from Minnesota.
No, they have been ahead of the curve for quite a while in Minnesota.

Golem
I beat my wife ALL THE TIME!!! Chess. Monopoly. Go Fish. Connect 4. I even schooled her in Street Fighter last week.

And let's be honest guys, you probably beat her to one particular finish line once in a while too....just sayin.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.