Uncle Joe

6,252 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Jack Bauer
Jack and DP
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Apparently Joe doesn't realize the highest number of people on public assistance are.....yep, you guessed it. White people.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Buddha Bear
He just needs to retire already.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Buddha Bear said:

Ironically, Joe is the best the Dems got. He will be the nominee and they will force Kamala on him to be his running mate. You can bank on it.

-- Barack Obama
Sam Lowry
Bright, sure...but are they articulate and clean?
Buddha Bear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Buddha Bear said:

Ironically, Joe is the best the Dems got. He will be the nominee and they will force Kamala on him to be his running mate. You can bank on it.
If that happens, Trump wins in a landslide.
ABC BEAR
There's Uncle Joe, he's thinking kind of slow at the junction.....White Supremacist Junction.
riflebear
Republicans just need to shut up and stop criticizing Biden. Every Republican should want him to win the primary. He's the easiest opponent for the GOP to run against and by far has the most baggage of any candidate.
ABC BEAR
Criticizing and poking fun are two different things. Joe's gaffes are the most entertaining thing in the political realm right now.
Jack Bauer
Trump was right about one thing...he does look like a "young man" compared to Old Joe.
ValhallaBear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Apparently Joe doesn't realize the highest number of people on public assistance are.....yep, you guessed it. White people.
You need to familiarize yourself with 'per capita'
whitetrash
I've tried to figure out what new ideas could come out of an Asian & Latino Coalition and the only one I can come up with is refried rice.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
ValhallaBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Thank you Oh Wise One. I wasn't talking about per capita. I was talking about raw numbers.

-- Barack Obama
Malbec
ValhallaBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

"Per capita" doesn't change the false postulation that if a person is poor, then they are not white.
Canada2017
riflebear said:

Republicans just need to shut up and stop criticizing Biden. Every Republican should want him to win the primary. He's the easiest opponent for the GOP to run against and by far has the most baggage of any candidate.

Some truth here.

But Biden isn't going to get the nomination regardless what Republicans do or not say.

Biden is too moderate , too old, too dumb....but most critically too white .
ValhallaBear
Malbec said:

ValhallaBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

"Per capita" doesn't change the false postulation that if a person is poor, then they are not white.
I didn't say that

It refutes the point being attempted, that there are more whites than POCs on welfare
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
ValhallaBear said:

Malbec said:

ValhallaBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I didn't say that

It refutes the point being attempted, that there are more whites than POCs on welfare
My point was that there are a whole bunch of poor white people in this country as well. I am not a huge fan of one of today's popular terms and narratives,- "white privilege." It is insulting. Especially when I think about my Dad and his climb out of extreme poverty.

-- Barack Obama
Malbec
ValhallaBear said:

Malbec said:

ValhallaBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I didn't say that

Biden's comment is clear. He sees that there are "poor kids" and then there are "white kids." If you are white, then you are not poor, and if you are poor, then you are not white.

The point you are attempting to "refute" is simply an indication that Joe is wrong; there are indeed many poor white people. Saying that there are a larger percentage of poor POC among their segment of the population than the percentage of poor whites among theirs does not refute the point that there are many poor whites.
Jack Bauer
Trump does/says something stupid
MSM: "Is this the end of our country?"

Democrat does/says something stupid.
MSM: "Conservatives pounce/seize!!"

Forest Bueller
riflebear said:

Yep.
Oldbear83
riflebear said:

It occurs to me that this is likely what Democrats said about Trump during the 2016 primaries.
Forest Bueller
Jack Bauer said:

Trump does/says something stupid
MSM: "Is this the end of our country?"

Democrat does/says something stupid.
MSM: "Conservatives pounce/seize!!"

The MSM literally are cockroaches. They are now so biased now they don't even try to hide it any longer.
Florda_mike
God please let him win democrat nomination

Him and Trump in a debate would be hilarious
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Florda_mike said:

I would pay to see them walk out behind the schoolhouse.

-- Barack Obama
Reporter
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Buddha Bear said:

I hope Joe gets more votes than you got when you ran , RD. 5.3%? Abysmal !!!!!!
Florda_mike
Reporter said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Buddha Bear said:

Omg

If that's even right, have you even had the balls to run?

I haven't
Reporter
No - good point. But if I did I'd surely get over 5.3% of the votes in my home county.

Caveat - I voted against RD2 in that election so I am a bit conflicted here.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Reporter said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Buddha Bear said:

Hey there Bud! If is isn't the -$300 million dollar man! Your figures seem to be constantly changing. It does not matter. Great to hear from you. What do you think about the new class of Kappas coming in? Would you consider them "perverted little tarts" or are they just underage drinkers? Do you still post on Facebook? Are you still married? Not sure if Joe will get more votes than I did way back in 2012. We shall see.

-- Barack Obama
Forest Bueller
Reporter said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Buddha Bear said:

Geez, we get it, we've been told about this about 2000 times now. There is medicine for OCD. You seem very obsessed over RD's poor showing, hey it's ok.

There is no shame in losing an election.
riflebear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Florda_mike said:

I would pay to see them walk out behind the schoolhouse.
Florda_mike
Those fellas have some hurt tailbones like me
Reporter
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

RD is a big loser. His responses to me are so far off the beaten path that's it's laughable - about as laughable as his political prowess!!! We who know him best reject him absolutely and totally.
Florda_mike
Reporter said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

RD is a big loser. His responses to me are so far off the beaten path that's it's laughable - about as laughable as his political prowess!!! We who know him best reject him absolutely and totally.

Why?
Oldbear83
Reporter said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Hmm. I always found RD to be reasonable, often witty, even when we disagree.

Ah well.
Jack Bauer
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.