Only property owners should be allowed to vote!?

6,061 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by quash
RebelT
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canada2017 said:

contrario said:

I still don't believe Florida Mike is real. I still think he is a caricature created by someone on here. No one is this out of touch with reality.

Don't agree with everything Florida Mike says.....but I definitely believe he is real and has had more life experiences than many posting here.

I believe he is real...ly brain damaged.
I still don't know why KenPom likes our offense. - croyse
Canada2017
RebelT said:

Canada2017 said:

contrario said:

I still don't believe Florida Mike is real. I still think he is a caricature created by someone on here. No one is this out of touch with reality.

Don't agree with everything Florida Mike says.....but I definitely believe he is real and has had more life experiences than many posting here.

Not sure you are in any condition to make such an accusation.

Florida Mike appears to enjoy 'stirring the pot'. Something many of us ( myself included ) enjoy doing on occasion.

Suspect he is a good guy in person.

Florda_mike
Canada2017 said:

RebelT said:

Canada2017 said:

contrario said:

Not sure you are in any condition to make such an accusation.

Florida Mike appears to enjoy 'stirring the pot'. Something many of us ( myself included ) enjoy doing on occasion.

Suspect he is a good guy in person.

100% accurate imo
quash
LIB,MR BEARS said:

quash said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Must possess a state issued ID
That will exclude more citizens from voting than non-citizens.
source?
http://www.brennancenter.org/sites/default/files/legacy/d/download_file_39242.pdf
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
LIB,MR BEARS
How is it a burden for them to get a current photo id?
quash
LIB,MR BEARS said:

How is it a burden for them to get a current photo id?
Read the Brennan Center link,it varies. For some Native Americans it is the state requirement of a street address where the rez has no such system in operation.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.