Netanyahu in trouble.

3,162 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Canada2017
curtpenn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HuMcK said:

curtpenn said:

cinque said:

Are there any decent leaders left anywhere in the free world?
Just want to go on the record here - Warren is a lying sack of sh$t. The fact that she's a leading candidate for a once proud party tells me all I need to know about current Democrats and the existential danger they represent to our Republic.
But that Trump fellow, he sure is a beacon of honesty and integrity that we should all aspire to emulate! /s

For real though, y'all forfeited the right to whine about corruption or dishonesty when you went all in for Trump.
Not blind to Trump's shortcomings. "Y'all" forfeited the right to govern when you became a threat to the continuation of our freedom.

Regardless, Trump has nothing to do with Warren's failures. So, there's that... but nice try.
Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
curtpenn said:

HuMcK said:

curtpenn said:

cinque said:

Are there any decent leaders left anywhere in the free world?
Just want to go on the record here - Warren is a lying sack of sh$t. The fact that she's a leading candidate for a once proud party tells me all I need to know about current Democrats and the existential danger they represent to our Republic.
But that Trump fellow, he sure is a beacon of honesty and integrity that we should all aspire to emulate! /s

For real though, y'all forfeited the right to whine about corruption or dishonesty when you went all in for Trump.
Not blind to Trump's shortcomings. "Y'all" forfeited the right to govern when you became a threat to the continuation of our freedom.

Exactly
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.