AG Bill Barr (& Durham) in Rome to listen to Mifsud 'secret tape'

6,670 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Doc Holliday
riflebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If you haven't been following along the last 3 years this is where the DNC Hillary & Obama intelligence leaders started their election interference w/ Russia to set up Trump w/ an insurance policy.

I didn't think Barr & his investigators would go this deep but this is great news if you want justice that Barr is in Rome investigating this. I'm still not holding my breath but I hope all these corrupt pawns in this are brought to justice.

Supposedly Durham is there too - please please nail these people

Doc Holliday
Remember when this was all conspiracy according to the usual suspects?

Can't wait until the public finds out how our Intelligence Community was sending western intelligence spies from multiple countries --- posing as Russians to entrap Trump's campaign members while lying to the courts that they were legit Russian spies. The predicates are all faulty and that's why the SC found NO COLLUSION.

william
incipit the faltese malcon.

- KKM
Fetterman2024
Wrecks Quan Dough
william said:

incipit the faltese malcon.

- KKM
immantize the eschaton

-MMK
riflebear
Finally....Lawyer up big guy

Sam Lowry
Trump earns respect every day he keeps messing with these deep state cretins. Not least among them John Brennan, an apologist for torture who lied about droning civilians and spying on Congress.

And not one "antiwar" Democrat will care.
riflebear
They are saying Durham wouldn't have expanded his probe or hired more staff if he hadn't found something.

Tick tock tick tock....

Doc Holliday
riflebear said:

They are saying Durham wouldn't have expanded his probe or hired more staff if he hadn't found something.

Tick tock tick tock....

Justice is coming.
Doc Holliday
riflebear
Please be true

Doc Holliday
riflebear said:

Please be true

Its true. Peter Strzok is ****ting his pants.
riflebear

cinque
When he comes home, will he look into why police are shooting unarmed citizens in their homes? He is, after all the people's lawyer. Not.
fubar
The circlers are slow to the jerk on this one. What gives?
Gunter gleiben glauchen globen
BrooksBearLives
riflebear said:

If you haven't been following along the last 3 years this is where the DNC Hillary & Obama intelligence leaders started their election interference w/ Russia to set up Trump w/ an insurance policy.

I didn't think Barr & his investigators would go this deep but this is great news if you want justice that Barr is in Rome investigating this. I'm still not holding my breath but I hope all these corrupt pawns in this are brought to justice.

So. What happened with this?

I can't wait to hear all the totally real and not at all made-up conspiracy theories that come from this!
Doc Holliday
BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

I can't wait to hear all the totally real and not at all made-up conspiracy theories that come from this!
New intel.

Mifsud's phones were found.

You can't wait for the last administration's IC to be indicted?
BrooksBearLives
Doc Holliday said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

New intel.

Mifsud's phones were found.

You can't wait for the last administration's IC to be indicted?

I feel like you should be better at picking up on sarcasm.
riflebear
BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

Doc Holliday
Rachel Maddow is freaking the **** out right now LMAO

She said Durham/Barr's investigation looks like 'dangerous' plot to boost Trump in 2020.
BrooksBearLives
riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

So you're saying an investigation = guilt?

Interesting!
Doc Holliday
riflebear
BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

Interesting!

I didn't say that in this post. Just giving updates.
BrooksBearLives
riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

Interesting!

You keep issuing the fact there is an investigation as justification for there being an investigation.

Let's just be honest with each other. You guys have chased these rabbits that end up being absolutely nothing. I watched your little hearts get broken by Flynn and Manafort, etc.

There's a reason only blogs and no-name "news" websites are talking about this. You DO realize that, right?

Take a breath. Take a break. Allow yourself to entertain the possibility that you might not have secret information the world doesn't have. It's all just made up.
Doc Holliday
BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

Interesting!

You keep issuing the fact there is an investigation as justification for there being an investigation.

Let's just be honest with each other. You guys have chased these rabbits that end up being absolutely nothing. I watched your little hearts get broken by Flynn and Manafort, etc.

There's a reason only blogs and no-name "news" websites are talking about this. You DO realize that, right?

Take a breath. Take a break. Allow yourself to entertain the possibility that you might not have secret information the world doesn't have. It's all just made up.
Do you honestly believe that when the FISA abuse IG report drops that there will be no indictments against Obama's IC?

Buddy...you can't send fake Russian spies and use fake documents to spy on your political opposition in order to undermine or remove them. The bad guys got caught. You will soon find out how much you've been lied to.
cinque
If Americans wouldn't read the Mueller, report, what makes you cons think they'll care about the IG Report?
Doc Holliday
cinque said:

If Americans wouldn't read the Mueller, report, what makes you cons think they'll care about the IG Report?
Because it comes with handcuffs for Comey, Brennan, Clapper and Obama's legacy will be furthered destroyed.

And never again will someone hijack our government and try to remove the power of the people and their votes.
cinque
Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Because it comes with handcuffs for Comey, Brennan, Clapper and Obama's legacy will be furthered destroyed.

And never again will someone hijack our government and try to remove the power of the people and their votes.
I think you're going to be very disappointed.
BrooksBearLives
Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
riflebear
Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

I wish and they deserve it but that's not going to happen.

What's amazing is reserved Senator Grassley who hasn't jumped into any of this said he's worried the deep state is holding back the IG report or making changes to hide or protect people.
riflebear
BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

Interesting!

I swear some of you live in the twilight zone. So we have 3 years of a manufactured made up story about Trump and Russia collusion to remove a President who was elected fairly and you don't want to find out who the criminals were who pushed this? I've said this many times if the GOP had tried to do this to Obama I would want everyone involved criminally to be thrown away for good.

Have you really ignored the evidence the last 3 years?

What was "all made up" was 3 years of Russia collusion and Trump is a spy - where were you when that was exposed as a fraud? Now when there is real evidence (why an investigation was even opened) you say it's a fraud? Are you really that naive or uneducated or blind or partisan? Or all of the above?

There is an investigation because a non partisan Obama appointed IG has given out criminal referrals and others to the DOJ and there have been multiple people fired or demoted or removed by non partisan groups inside the DOJ. How exactly is that 'chasing' rabbits when there is real proof here unlike Russia where it was all manufactured? I can't believe I'm even having to type this because you've been on this site unless you just ignore the articles and evidence?

I don't think I've ever spoken about Manafort or ever said he was innocent - his crimes were from years before he even worked w/ Trump.

Flynn is still pending and it's already been exposed that was a setup and he pled guilty to protect his son (allegedly).

BrooksBearLives
I'm still laughing.

There will be a wall in Colorado before anything comes of this.
riflebear
BrooksBearLives said:

I'm still laughing.

There will be a wall in Colorado before anything comes of this.
Read this and see if you are still laughing.

ABC BEAR
BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

Interesting!
That seems to be the standard applied for the associates of Rudy Giuliani, so why shouldn't the associates of Hillary be treated the same?
cinque
ABC BEAR said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

Interesting!
That seems to be the standard applied for the associates of Rudy Giuliani, so why shouldn't the associates of Hillary be treated the same?
Hillary's associates aren't as scummy as Rudy's.
fubar

Presto!
Gunter gleiben glauchen globen
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.