Ellen Outed As Conservative After She Treats Others With Respect

867 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Canada2017
Osodecentx
How long do you want to ignore this user?

DALLAS, TXEllen DeGeneres has been forced to come out of the closet as a conservative after she was spotted treating a political foe with respect.

Friends and family members have suspected she was a closeted conservative for years.
"She was always, like, smiling and talking with other people, even people she disagreed with," said a tearful Portia de Rossi. "I thought maybe she was just experimenting, but a full-blown conservative---I never feared it was this bad." De Rossi said that she's caught DeGeneres hiding in their giant walk-in closet listening to Ben Shapiro's podcast.
"I assumed she was just trying to find his weakness so she could punch him one day. I never in my wildest dreams thought she'd been turned."
DeGeneres came out to her fans in a special episode of her show yesterday.
"This is who I am," she said. "I'm a conservative, and I'm loud and proud. I can't hide my identity any longer. I have to be true to myself."
Audience members threw non-GMO tomatoes at her and she was forced to flee the set. She has been replaced with a more appropriate liberal spokesperson, Alyssa Milano, who will bring a different conservative on the show each week and punch them.
https://babylonbee.com/news/ellen-degeneres-comes-out-as-a-conservative-republican
Midnight Rider
From reading this board, you would never know that conservatives treat their political foes with respect.
fadskier
and she's getting flack for it from liberals
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
BearFan33
Osodecentx said:

DALLAS, TXEllen DeGeneres has been forced to come out of the closet as a conservative after she was spotted treating a political foe with respect.

Friends and family members have suspected she was a closeted conservative for years.
"She was always, like, smiling and talking with other people, even people she disagreed with," said a tearful Portia de Rossi. "I thought maybe she was just experimenting, but a full-blown conservative---I never feared it was this bad." De Rossi said that she's caught DeGeneres hiding in their giant walk-in closet listening to Ben Shapiro's podcast.
"I assumed she was just trying to find his weakness so she could punch him one day. I never in my wildest dreams thought she'd been turned."
"This is who I am," she said. "I'm a conservative, and I'm loud and proud. I can't hide my identity any longer. I have to be true to myself."
Audience members threw non-GMO tomatoes at her and she was forced to flee the set. She has been replaced with a more appropriate liberal spokesperson, Alyssa Milano, who will bring a different conservative on the show each week and punch them.
https://babylonbee.com/news/ellen-degeneres-comes-out-as-a-conservative-republican
That is fantastic satire
Osodecentx
BearFan33 said:

Osodecentx said:

That is fantastic satire
It is.

Bee is knocking it out off the park
GrowlTowel
I still don't understand why so many people were shocked by this. Everyone knows that Ellen likes Bush.
Canada2017
Ellen did a good thing .

Maybe folks will listen to her message....stop watching Fox, CNN and MSNBC....and become friends again .
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.