Beto says FU to Baylor's tax exempt status

1,617 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Waco1947
CammoTX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Guess you need to go after Notre Dame too. And BYU.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
I am no fan of the fake Mexican, butI have a problem with church s' tax-exempt status, regardless of LBGTQ EIEIO. Much abuse. Needs to be fixed.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
midgett
The tax exempt status should remain.

There are abuses and those need to be dealt with especially when it comes to allowing political candidates to "campaign" in the pulpit.
BellCountyBear
The income tax by its very design encourages dishonesty and should be done away with. Income should not be taxed...consumption should be.
VaeBear
I believe I heard he is polling at less than 2% now.
Canada2017
Beto continues to position himself for a long future with an increasingly radical Democratic Party .
ABC BEAR
Keep Beato talking. That is the best tonic for keeping real Americans primed and ready to vote a straight GOP ticket.
Sam Lowry
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I am no fan of the fake Mexican, butI have a problem with church s' tax-exempt status, regardless of LBGTQ EIEIO. Much abuse. Needs to be fixed.
No abuse, no need to fix. Churches have a right and an obligation to address political issues.
Redbrickbear
The law of Merited impossibility:

"this [insert here] thing will never happen; but when it does you bigots will deserve it"
Redbrickbear
Libs the day before yesterday:

"You right wingers are crazy. No one will ever take away your religious groups tax status over your personal feelings related to homosexuality."

Libs today:

"We are coming for your tax status unless you support sodomy 100%"

Waco1947
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

True.
Waco1947
CammoTX said:

If BU receives Federal Funding for research or scholarships then Yes Beto is right.
Redbrickbear
Waco1947 said:

CammoTX said:

If BU receives Federal Funding for research or scholarships then Yes Beto is right.
If Cal-Berkeley or ut-Austin receive Federal funding and create departments of "white studies" dedicated to promoting racism and hate speech directed at white Americans then they should lose their tax status.

Right waco?
Waco1947
Redbrickbear said:

Waco1947 said:

CammoTX said:

If Cal-Berkeley or ut-Austin receive Federal funding and create departments of "white studies" dedicated to promoting racism and hate speech directed at white Americans then they should lose their tax status.

Right waco?
It depends on what "White Studies" means. I took Black History in 1968. It focused on slavery, racism, segregation, KKK terrorism, and Black history.
Tell me about the syllabus for "White Studies?"
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.