O'Rourke: churches should be taxed if they refuse to support gay marriage

3,311 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by quash
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canada2017 said:

Father Gregg asked our congregation to sign a petition today.

A petition to put the question of late term abortions on the ballot here in Colorado next year .

Apparently anyone can obtain an abortion up to the day of birth ....for any or no reason .

The petition asks that after a TWENTY TWO WEEK pregnancy....no abortions be allowed .

My wife and I signed it. Many parishioners didn't .

As one lady said ....it's pointless .

' Our society has become a society of death '.

She's right .

Churches are on the way out .

Abortion rates in Colorado are continuing to decrease, so much so that there are fewer clinics than there used to be.

Late term refers to anything beyond 22 weeks and I would bet the number of late term abortions in any recent year never got double digits in Colorado. Teen birthrate is down there, too
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Canada2017
quash said:

Canada2017 said:

Father Gregg asked our congregation to sign a petition today.

A petition to put the question of late term abortions on the ballot here in Colorado next year .

Apparently anyone can obtain an abortion up to the day of birth ....for any or no reason .

The petition asks that after a TWENTY TWO WEEK pregnancy....no abortions be allowed .

My wife and I signed it. Many parishioners didn't .

As one lady said ....it's pointless .

' Our society has become a society of death '.

She's right .

Churches are on the way out .

Abortion rates in Colorado are continuing to decrease, so much so that there are fewer clinics than there used to be.

Late term refers to anything beyond 22 weeks and I would bet the number of late term abortions in any recent year never got double digits in Colorado. Teen birthrate is down there, too

Murder is murder .

Regardless if it is a white cop shooting an unarmed black woman.....

Or black gang bangers shooting a white store clerk .....

or babies being ripped apart in the womb .

But that's what our society has become ....and it's going to get far worse.

My only goal realistically is to protect members of my family the best I can. To give them the best possible odds.

Farm in El Paso .....sold and closed .

Found the next place already .
quash
I find optimism in the facts.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.