Hillary's Emails

3,046 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Doc Holliday
Booray
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I was disturbed by Hillary's apparent disregard of security protocols. But I don't think she ever called Obama on her cell phone from a restaurant where people could overheat the conversation. A conversation that was likely broadcast to Putin's bedside radio.

You guys can obfuscate all you want on the substance of the call. But does it bother you in the least little bit that Trump and his amateur hour buddies were so frickin careless?
Booray
All of which makes it more ironic that the transcript of the July 25 call was placed on the super secret server when Trump and his buddy are recapping the call for all the world to hear the very next day.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Not real sure I understand the outrage of the contents of the phone call. Sounds to me like half of the bureaucrats in Washington were listening in. Not sure that is Trump's fault.

Please find something else. The majority of Americans don't want to remove a duly elected President just because you don't like his manners on a phone call. Next scandal please. Find one with just a wee bit of substance.

Thanks
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
contrario
You weren't disturbed by Hillary's disregard for dissemination of Confidential information. You made excuses for it. You can't have it both ways. If you excused HRC not following protocol for the transfer of information that was marked confidential, you have to excuse this call. If you truly were critical of HRC, then you can be critical of this. Otherwise, you come off as a partisan showing your partisan bias.
fadskier
Booray said:

I was disturbed by Hillary's apparent disregard of security protocols. But I don't think she ever called Obama on her cell phone from a restaurant where people could overheat the conversation. A conversation that was likely broadcast to Putin's bedside radio.

You guys can obfuscate all you want on the substance of the call. But does it bother you in the least little bit that Trump and his amateur hour buddies were so frickin careless?
"You don't think?" How would you even know?

and I am MUCH more comfortable about things Trump does in public than to imagine what Hillary and her cronies did in private.
Doc Holliday
TIL: One phone call = 33k stolen emails and pay to play.
Osodecentx
Booray said:

Yes
Booray
contrario said:

You weren't disturbed by Hillary's disregard for dissemination of Confidential information. You made excuses for it. You can't have it both ways. If you excused HRC not following protocol for the transfer of information that was marked confidential, you have to excuse this call. If you truly were critical of HRC, then you can be critical of this. Otherwise, you come off as a partisan showing your partisan bias.

How do you know this?

Because I was critical of her on the issue. It was the sole reason I didn't vote for her.

Were you critical of her as well?
Booray
Doc Holliday said:

That was an interesting edit. I guess you realized that there is a high probability Russian intelligence had access to a call in which the President discussed his strategy in a country of intense interest to the Russians. (See the link).

And you can't even bring yourself to say that one thing was a mistake. What a shill you are.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/470590-experts-trump-phone-call-with-sondland-likely-intercepted-by
Doc Holliday
Booray said:

Doc Holliday said:

That was an interesting edit. I guess you realized that there is a high probability Russian intelligence had access to a call in which the President discussed his strategy in a country of intense interest to the Russians. (See the link).

And you can't even bring yourself to say that one thing was a mistake. What a shill you are.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/470590-experts-trump-phone-call-with-sondland-likely-intercepted-by
'High probablilty', 'likey'

...bring some proof.

And your outrage over this is fake as it gets. Hillary set the precedent...you ignored her crimes. This is the bed you made. You don't get to change the rules. Own your past of overlooking crimes.
Booray
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Not real sure I understand the outrage of the contents of the phone call. Sounds to me like half of the bureaucrats in Washington were listening in. Not sure that is Trump's fault.

Please find something else. The majority of Americans don't want to remove a duly elected President just because you don't like his manners on a phone call. Next scandal please. Find one with just a wee bit of substance.

Thanks
I think you missed the point. I am not talking about the July 25 call between Trump and Zelensky. Apparently the following day, Ambassador Sonland called President Trump from his cell phone and while at a restaurant in Kiev. Trump was talking so loud that Sonland held the phone away from his ears and several folks in the lunch party overheard it.

The July 25 call was made from a secure line and its readout was placed on our most secure server.

The subject of the July 26 call was whether would be pursuing the investigations, essentially a follow-up to the July 25 call. .

The problem I am referring to does not depend on whether the investigations are appropriate. Instead I am pointing out that security experts say that the manner in which the July 26 call was made made it highly likely that Russian intelligence listened to the second call. After all the "lock her up chants" based on the idea that Hillary did not protect classified or confidential information, it is a little bit ironic that DJT would be broadcasting to Russia his strategy for a country that Russia is intensely interested in? If the July 25 call deserved to be treated as super secret, why would you open your underwear drawer the next day to discuss the same thing?
Booray
Doc Holliday said:

Booray said:

Doc Holliday said:

'High probablilty', 'likey'

...bring some proof.

And your outrage over this is fake as it gets. Hillary set the precedent...you ignored her crimes. This is the bed you made. You don't get to change the rules. Own your past of overlooking crimes.
You and others keep saying that I ignored in when Hillary had a security problem. That is utter and complete BS. I was and am critical of her for that failure. I don't think it was criminal just as I don't think DJT's failure here was criminal. But both failures are evidence of errors made out of hubris.

The only reason you say I gave Hillary a free ride is because I am being critical of DJT here and your pea brain can't comprehend that one can be critical of both Hillary and DJT when they do the same thing, which is to ignore security protocols based on their arrogance.

Notice that you ignored my comment about the edit. To review, your first reaction was to say there was no way the Russians listened in. That is not what national intelligence pros say, which you have implicitly recognized. Can you not admit that it was a mistake for POTUS and the Ambassador to discuss sensitive topics via cell phone in a public place? Or would it hurt too much to acknowledge that small ***** in the armor?
fubar
Booray is correct here, and it is stunning that so many of you won't admit that. Using a cell phone in this case was incredibly stupid -- not remotely impeachable (not that anybody here suggested as much), but stupid beyond comprehension -- and you guys cannot even acknowledge that. You'd rather distort what he said than admit to the truth of it. Unreal.

And spare me the "you didn't care about Hillary ..." ******ation. I didn't vote for her, in large part because of her email fiasco, but I didn't (and don't) think what she did was criminal.

Trump was right about you guys. He's played you for suckers, and you've happily allowed it.
Gunter gleiben glauchen globen
robby44
fubar said:

Booray is correct here, and it is stunning that so many of you won't admit that. Using a cell phone in this case was incredibly stupid -- not remotely impeachable (not that anybody here suggested as much), but stupid beyond comprehension -- and you guys cannot even acknowledge that. You'd rather distort what he said than admit to the truth of it. Unreal.

And spare me the "you didn't care about Hillary ..." ******ation. I didn't vote for her, in large part because of her email fiasco, but I didn't (and don't) think what she did was criminal.

Trump was right about you guys. He's played you for suckers, and you've happily allowed it.

And this is not the first time they've used poor judgement on security issues
Trump took calls at Mar a Largo during a north Korean missile launch with guest listening and taking photos

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/13/mar-a-lago-north-korea-missile-crisis-trump-national-security
HuMcK
"Lock her up!"
Kyle
I am always concerned about classified intelligence in the wrong hands. For obvious reasons even to mouth-breathers, I'm a lot more concerned about 33K emails than one phone call. If I have to explain that to you, please remove "Baylor" from your resume.
cinque
contrario said:

What "confidential information" did Hillary disseminate?

[url=https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/18/state-department-hillary-clinton-emails-051380][/url]State Dept. finds no 'systemic' classified violation in Hillary Clinton private-server emails
[url=https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/18/state-department-hillary-clinton-emails-051380][/url]
Oct 18, 2019 A State Department investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's private email account found no widespread effort by her aides or other staffers
Make Racism Wrong Again
Sam Lowry
fubar said:

I agree, it was incredibly stupid on Sondland's part. Trump should probably fire him so you can cry witness intimidation and list him as yet another victim of presidential capriciousness.
cinque
Why is Trump still talking on a unsecured mobile device?
Make Racism Wrong Again
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Good to see the Dems getting ready for 2024 with their hatchet job on Nikki Haley.

Will Bernie Sanders still be alive? Is little Pete going to leave his wife? Will Elizabeth Warren have downsized? Will Tom Steyer still be a billionaire?
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
ATL Bear
Booray said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Thanks
I think you missed the point. I am not talking about the July 25 call between Trump and Zelensky. Apparently the following day, Ambassador Sonland called President Trump from his cell phone and while at a restaurant in Kiev. Trump was talking so loud that Sonland held the phone away from his ears and several folks in the lunch party overheard it.

The July 25 call was made from a secure line and its readout was placed on our most secure server.

The subject of the July 26 call was whether would be pursuing the investigations, essentially a follow-up to the July 25 call. .

The problem I am referring to does not depend on whether the investigations are appropriate. Instead I am pointing out that security experts say that the manner in which the July 26 call was made made it highly likely that Russian intelligence listened to the second call. After all the "lock her up chants" based on the idea that Hillary did not protect classified or confidential information, it is a little bit ironic that DJT would be broadcasting to Russia his strategy for a country that Russia is intensely interested in? If the July 25 call deserved to be treated as super secret, why would you open your underwear drawer the next day to discuss the same thing?
I'm sorry, but this is amazing nit picking we have going on here. Aside from this not being some top secret level conversation, we're also complaining that what, the President should have been whispering about it instead of talking so loud? C'mon....

And let's clarify that we're in the middle of an attempted abuse of power investigation, not even an actual one.

Seriously, people need to move on.
ATL Bear
fubar said:

Who's been distracting the country for the entire Trump tenure with serial and ever evolving investigations and extensive use of monetary resources, doubling down on discord within the electorate, politicians, and the media? If Trump has played some of his supporters, the Russians have played the Democrats like a friggin Stradivarius.
HuMcK
ATL Bear said:

fubar said:

Who's been distracting the country for the entire Trump tenure with serial and ever evolving investigations and extensive use of monetary resources, doubling down on discord within the electorate, politicians, and the media? If Trump has played some of his supporters, the Russians have played the Democrats like a friggin Stradivarius.
The niftiest trick the Russians pulled off was to convince their dupes that it's not them but everybody else who got played. It's also interesting how under Trump, advocating for integrity and the rule of law has become "distracting" and supposedly divisive. It's only "divisive" because the guy you support whole-heartedly is an unrepentant criminal, if he wasn't the public would justifiably brush off the Dems' accusations without them gaining any traction. But, facts are stubborn things, and you see that in the polling where a majority approaching 70% knows what Trump did was wrong (and that's just this latest episode).
ATL Bear
HuMcK said:

ATL Bear said:

fubar said:

The niftiest trick the Russians pulled off was to convince their dupes that it's not them but everybody else who got played. It's also interesting how under Trump, advocating for integrity and the rule of law has become "distracting" and supposedly divisive. It's only "divisive" because the guy you support whole-heartedly is an unrepentant criminal, if he wasn't the public would justifiably brush off the Dems' accusations without them gaining any traction. But, facts are stubborn things, and you see that in the polling where a majority approaching 70% knows what Trump did was wrong (and that's just this latest episode).
Right, we're dealing in facts for the past 3 years...
Doc Holliday
HuMcK said:

ATL Bear said:

fubar said:

FISA abuse IG report dropping Dec. 9th.

Hope you're ready to learn the truth.
HuMcK
ATL Bear said:

HuMcK said:

ATL Bear said:

fubar said:

Yes, actual facts, not those propaganda self-preservation narratives from Trumpland that y'all subscribe to. This discussion should have ended when Trump Jr admitted he was offered "the support of Russia and it's government for your father" (that's a direct quote from an email sent to Don Jr, from a guy who works for the Russian billionaire Trump Sr partnered with on the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow) and replied with "I love it". It also should have ended when federal prosecutors in DC filed a quote from an email the Russian spy Maria Butina's boyfriend sent, where he admitted he was involved in setting up "a VERY private line of communication between the Kremlin and key GOP leaders through, of all conduits, the NRA" (also a direct quote). Those are facts, whether you admit it or not.
Sam Lowry
HuMcK said:

ATL Bear said:

HuMcK said:

ATL Bear said:

fubar said:

Yes, actual facts, not those propaganda self-preservation narratives from Trumpland that y'all subscribe to. This discussion should have ended when Trump Jr admitted he was offered "the support of Russia and it's government for your father" (that's a direct quote from an email sent to Don Jr, from a guy who works for the Russian billionaire Trump Sr partnered with on the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow) and replied with "I love it". It also should have ended when federal prosecutors in DC filed a quote from an email the Russian spy Maria Butina's boyfriend sent, where he admitted he was involved in setting up "a VERY private line of communication between the Kremlin and key GOP leaders through, of all conduits, the NRA" (also a direct quote). Those are facts, whether you admit it or not.
Agree 100%. If that's the worst you've got, the discussion should absolutely have ended a long time ago.
HuMcK
Sam Lowry said:

HuMcK said:

ATL Bear said:

HuMcK said:

ATL Bear said:

fubar said:

Agree 100%. If that's the worst you've got, the discussion should absolutely have ended a long time ago.
Right, because what's a little treason when Federal judge appointments are at stake. I don't know if you are capable of feeling shame, but you should be ashamed to spout your holier than thou piety while supporting Donald Trump.
Sam Lowry
HuMcK said:

Sam Lowry said:

HuMcK said:

ATL Bear said:

HuMcK said:

ATL Bear said:

fubar said:

Right, because what's a little treason when Federal judge appointments are at stake. I don't know if you are capable of feeling shame, but you should be ashamed to spout your holier than thou piety while supporting Donald Trump.
Yeah, I guess Trump should have just dropped out of the race when he found out the Russians liked him. Because that's what St. Hillary would have done...LOL.
ATL Bear
HuMcK said:

ATL Bear said:

HuMcK said:

ATL Bear said:

fubar said:

Russia wasn't the enemy to the US it has grown to until a certain party felt it was an enemy to their interests. The reality is Russia played both sides. I can see that, you seem to struggle with it. Even their dalliances with Trump and peripheral Russian figures has taken on a life of its own that not even the most sophisticated psy-ops strategy could have predicted.
Booray
ATL Bear said:

Booray said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Thanks

I'm sorry, but this is amazing nit picking we have going on here. Aside from this not being some top secret level conversation, we're also complaining that what, the President should have been whispering about it instead of talking so loud? C'mon....

And let's clarify that we're in the middle of an attempted abuse of power investigation, not even an actual one.

When example 1,345 is presented of Trump's self-interest taking precedence over the country's interest, the reaction seems to be to ignore the 1,344 instances that preceded it and minimize the topic at hand.

I'm sorry, but the way this President runs the country is not something I am going to move on from. It is abhorrent.
cinque
Do any of you who cared so deeply about Hillary's unsecured email server, care at all about Trump's unsecured mobile device? Anybody?
Make Racism Wrong Again
ABC BEAR
Booray said:

I believe you've struck gold in the first paragraph. My sources tell me that a cell phone was not the issue here. They were using a Maxwell Smart 'Cone Of Silence' during the conversation which allowed people outside the cone to hear better than those inside.
ATL Bear
Booray said:

ATL Bear said:

Booray said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Thanks

When example 1,345 is presented of Trump's self-interest taking precedence over the country's interest, the reaction seems to be to ignore the 1,344 instances that preceded it and minimize the topic at hand.

I'm sorry, but the way this President runs the country is not something I am going to move on from. It is abhorrent.
Speaking too loud on a cell phone is closer to item 1,345 than 1. I mean, the horror! This reminds me of when people criticized Obama for filling out a tourney bracket.
Booray
ABC BEAR said:

Booray said:

I believe you've struck gold in the first paragraph. My sources tell me that a cell phone was not the issue here. They were using a Maxwell Smart 'Cone Of Silence' during the conversation which allowed people outside the cone to hear better than those inside.
LOL and well played
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.