The Impeachment Hearings On Now!!

1,948 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by riflebear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sheldon (Noah Feldman- Harvard Law School) from The Big Bang Theory is up first. He thinks the President has committed high crimes and misdemeanors.

LOL! What a clown show.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
And Sheldon just loves the phrase "let me be clear." I wonder where he got that from?

-- Barack Obama
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Professor Marge Milktoast "testifying" now. She also thinks the President has committed high crimes and misdemeanors. Never saw that coming!!!!!

-- Barack Obama
william
Dale?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
The fourth Professor, Jonathan Turley, thinks impeachment here sets a BAD precedent. He thinks proceeding with impeachment is a wrong. Not enough evidence. He said in so many words this impeachment proceeding is all about politics. Turley was the lone witness called by the Republicans.

All of this after he prefaced his statements by saying he did not vote for Trump and he does not like Donald Trump. Maybe there is hope for Academia in our country after all.

-- Barack Obama
Kyle
There is a 100% chance that if party roles were reversed, all three professors would say no basis for impeachment.
william
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Jerry Nadler is half the man he once was. Literally and figuratively.

Not a single question for Professor Turley by the Democrats in the Q & A session. Opposing views or differing opinions are not tolerated or wanted.

I do not like Donald Trump, but after watching this circus I wish I could vote for him twenty times. November 3, 2020 can't get here soon enough.

-- Barack Obama
riflebear
Doc Holliday
Democrats called three law professors.

One served in the Obama DOJ.
The second served in the Clinton administration and as counsel for Senator Pat Leahy.
The third wrote an article in 2017 for the NYT looking for reasons to impeach Trump.

They couldn't find one non-partisan expert witness to recommend impeachment here lol
corncob pipe
I'll kill you Leonard Nimoy
Canada2017
Doc Holliday said:

The second served in the Clinton administration and as counsel for Senator Pat Leahy.
The third wrote an article in 2017 for the NYT looking for reasons to impeach Trump.

They couldn't find one non-partisan expert witness to recommend impeachment here lol

This has gone from political theater to a political embarrassment.
riflebear
They sure know how to pick their witnesses. She doesn't like Trump so much she has to walk across the street to get away from his hotel. Feel sorry for those people. By the way, if you like architecture you have to go into that hotel, it's incredible what they did to that old beat down building. It's beautiful.

Doc Holliday
Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

This has gone from political theater to a political embarrassment.
It's ghetto Stasi court.

Schiff is spying on members of Congress and journalists.
They're openly saying direct evidence is weaker than any other evidence.

They're desperate.
whitetrash
riflebear said:

They sure know how to pick their witnesses. She doesn't like Trump so much she has to walk across the street to get away from his hotel. Feel sorry for those people. By the way, if you like architecture you have to go into that hotel, it's incredible what they did to that old beat down building. It's beautiful.

Luke 10:31-32.
riflebear

Doc Holliday
LMAO!

Osodecentx
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sheldon (Noah Feldman- Harvard Law School) from The Big Bang Theory is up first. He thinks the President has committed high crimes and misdemeanors.

LOL! What a clown show.
Bombshell Testimony Reveals Some People Do Not Like President Trump

WASHINGTON, D.C.Bombshell testimony on Capitol Hill today revealed a shocking truth: that some people do not like President Trump.

Several progressive experts were brought in to testify, and they all confirmed the startling revelation: some of the country does not care much for Trump and wants him to be impeached.
"This shocking revelation may be the end for the Trump administration," said Rep. Jerrold Nadler. "It's game over. Lights out. The jig is up. The fat lady is singing. The curtains have fallen. The walls are closing in. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump voluntarily resigns after this. We have spent millions of taxpayer dollars and used up everybody's precious time, but it was all worth it: these liberal professors do not like Trump, and rumor has it that some other people in America don't like him either."
Democrats renewed calls for Trump to resign following the bombshell testimony.
"It's possible that Trump insists on remaining in office even though some people do not like him," said pundit Bill Maher. "You know who else stayed in office even though people did not like him? Adolf J. Hitler! Is his middle initial J? I'm not sure, but it sounded better that way. Anyway, let's enact a coup to get him out of office."

https://babylonbee.com/news/bombshell-testimony-reveals-some-people-do-not-like-president-trump

Osodecentx
House Hears Testimony From Renowned, Unbiased Legal Scholar Hillga Clintonheimer

WASHINGTON, D.C.In an effort to prove that impeachment is constitutionally sound and definitely not a politically motivated circus performance, Rep. Jerrold Nadler called on his final witness of the day: renowned legal scholar Hillga Clintonheimmer.

Dr. Clintonheimmer teaches at Lund University in Sweden. The legal scholar was flown out by the Judiciary Committee to give her expert testimony this morning as impeachment hearings resumed.
"This Donald Trump of yours, yah, he is very corrupt, yah, and you should impeach him, yah?" she began, drawing applause from the Democrats on the panel. "He is, how you Americans say, very bad man, ya?"
"I think we've heard enough. It's clear from the testimony of this legal expert that we should impeach. All in favor?" Nadler said. But just then, Clintonheimmer stood up to go, and her vaguely European-looking scarf fell from her head, revealing that the woman was actually Hillary Clinton in disguise.
"You'll never take me alive!" she cried, pulling a revolver from her purse and pointing it frantically out of the room as she backed away slowly. She broke into a run and dove into a waiting SUV, which narrowly escaped congressional security staff.
https://babylonbee.com/news/house-hears-testimony-from-reliable-unbiased-impeachment-expert-hillga-clintonheimmer

Kyle
You cannot make this stuff up. I mean, we are literally living in Idiocracy.

Professor Pamela Karlan, of Stanford University, said that when Trump asked Ukraine to do "us" a favor, he really meant a personal favor.
Rep. Hakeem Jeffries asked Karlan about the White House's transcript of the July 25 call between President Trump and Ukraine's leader.
"On the July 25 phone call the president uttered five words: 'Do us a favor, though.' He pressured the Ukrainian government to target an American citizen for political gain and simultaneously withheld $391 million in military aid," he said.
That's when Karlan brought up the use of the term "us."
"When the President said 'do us a favor,' he was using the royal we there. It wasn't a favor for the United States. He should have said do me a favor because only kings say 'us' when they mean 'me,'" she said.

You have to be an amazingly bigoted moron to actually take this **** seriously. We are a Banana Republic.
ValhallaBear
corncob pipe said:

I'll kill you Leonard Nimoy
The clown has No pen1s
ValhallaBear
Who was that vile Jewish face of death on there today?

Why is she not in a gulag somewhere?
BusyTarpDuster2017
Kyle said:

You cannot make this stuff up. I mean, we are literally living in Idiocracy.

Professor Pamela Karlan, of Stanford University, said that when Trump asked Ukraine to do "us" a favor, he really meant a personal favor.
Rep. Hakeem Jeffries asked Karlan about the White House's transcript of the July 25 call between President Trump and Ukraine's leader.
"On the July 25 phone call the president uttered five words: 'Do us a favor, though.' He pressured the Ukrainian government to target an American citizen for political gain and simultaneously withheld $391 million in military aid," he said.
That's when Karlan brought up the use of the term "us."
"When the President said 'do us a favor,' he was using the royal we there. It wasn't a favor for the United States. He should have said do me a favor because only kings say 'us' when they mean 'me,'" she said.

You have to be an amazingly bigoted moron to actually take this **** seriously. We are a Banana Republic.

What's worse is that the original quote is "I would like you to do us a favor though, because our country has been through a lot, and Ukraine knows a lot about it", so "us" clearly was referring to us as a country. But that doesn't seem to matter to someone who is egregiously biased and who would go as far as putting thoughts in Trump's head in order to think what she already wanted to think about him to begin with. And this is a professor of constitutional law? Yikes. This was both laughable and sad.
Jack Bauer
Yes this woman is so professional and unbiased..

riflebear
Jack Bauer said:

Yes this woman is so professional and unbiased..

Melania went after her on twitter as she should.

She was there for one liners and condescending talk and as most of these elite liberals do they look down on conservatives and the rest of the country. Good for Gaetz

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.