Why Has The Narrative Suddenly Gone From the Trump Dictatorship to Monarchy????

645 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.theglobalist.com/american-royals-donald-trump-monarchy-ivanca-jared/

All of a sudden, mainstream news media thinks Donald Trump wants to be King. Many references to the word monarchy. This would give us King Donald, Queen Melanie, Prince Don, Jr., Princess Ivanka, and Prince Barron. Maybe this would not be all bad. The mainstream news media just OOZES affection for the British monarchy, - almost as much as they do the Democratic Party. The MSM seems to have an orgasm with every announcement of a new royal baby and are just beside themselves.

Whether you love or hate Donald Trump, I don't think there are any Americans that will dispute come 2024, it will be time for him to go. This is absolutely silly. All kidding aside, these people have lost their frickin' collective minds!!!!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Doc Holliday
Because the Bush's and the Clinton's had a real monarchy that he destroyed.
HuMcK
Interestingly, some Trump cronies already call him "King" in private.
Kyle
They run this play all the time - remember when they were claiming Bush was going to use the Patriot Act to declare himself dictator for life? Tired old memes that is red meat for the Idiocracy.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Kyle said:

They run this play all the time - remember when they were claiming Bush was going to use the Patriot Act to declare himself dictator for life? Tired old memes that is red meat for the Idiocracy.
As an American, I will fight tooth and nail to uphold the election of a duly elected President and fight against all of the efforts to remove him from office. By the same token, after his two terms are up in 2024, I will fight tooth and nail for him to leave office.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.